Feds To Revoke Passports Without Charge

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

With a global economic collapse and WW III rapidly approaching the right to travel is no longer guaranteed. Canada passed a similar law in February 2015. Prepare yourself accordingly.

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/t ... l_07302015
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 10th, 2020, 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Feds To Revoke Passports Without Charge

Post by Moretorque »

Ghost wrote:Makes me wonder if ISIS was intentionally planned instead of just a natural result of blowback. A lot of those ISIS fighters have Western passports, so this is ostensibly what this would be for, but we know better of course.
Ghost are you starting to wake up to how the world really works ? , the 1792 coinage act specifically states anybody doing what our rulers are doing is punishable by death. Now if you are a clan of idiots then what they are doing is fine and the majority rule..
Time to Hide!
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

I clearly see this as a very frightening development!!!! It's bad enough that the DHS has "NO FLY LIST" for folks deemed as "terrorists". This just tells me that it's time to leave America soon before the freedom of movement is possibly gone for good.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

IraqVet2003 wrote:I clearly see this as a very frightening development!!!! It's bad enough that the DHS has "NO FLY LIST" for folks deemed as "terrorists". This just tells me that it's time to leave America soon before the freedom of movement is possibly gone for good.
Where would you move to? Iran? China? Russia? Venezuela? The same people who control the USA control virtually every other country. There is no place to run to.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

No of course not Adama . I know not to go to the countries you just listed!!!! I disagree will you on that on place you can't run to. While I know no place or society is perfect, I would like to say I think there are some areas or nations in the world that it would be a better place to be in than in the U.S. Perhaps some parts of Central and South America (Belize, Costa Rica, Panama, Brazil, Chile, etc.) might be a decent spot. And if anything most these places at least have a warmer climate!!!
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Here's an article from Zerohedge.

Congress Passes Bill In 15 Minutes To Revoke Americans' Passports Without Due Process
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-07-3 ... ue-process

Police stations and prisons like to "check in" people using fingerprints too.

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

IraqVet2003 wrote:No of course not Adama . I know not to go to the countries you just listed!!!! I disagree will you on that on place you can't run to. While I know no place or society is perfect, I would like to say I think there are some areas or nations in the world that it would be a better place to be in than in the U.S. Perhaps some parts of Central and South America (Belize, Costa Rica, Panama, Brazil, Chile, etc.) might be a decent spot. And if anything most these places at least have a warmer climate!!!

All they have to do is put some some anti-white, anti-American reports on their regular TV news for a few nights in a row. Then those Ticos will hunt you down. It doesnt take much to get people to turn on the outsider. There is only a thin veneer of civilization. It will not sustain itself under the wrong circumstances regardless where you are.

Maybe they will ignore Chile and Argentina, since they are at the edge of the world. Then again, they are white peoples, and all whites are a target.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 10th, 2020, 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Ghost wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
Ghost wrote:Makes me wonder if ISIS was intentionally planned instead of just a natural result of blowback. A lot of those ISIS fighters have Western passports, so this is ostensibly what this would be for, but we know better of course.
Ghost are you starting to wake up to how the world really works ? , the 1792 coinage act specifically states anybody doing what our rulers are doing is punishable by death. Now if you are a clan of idiots then what they are doing is fine and the majority rule..
Starting to? I think I have a fairly accurate view of it already...

When it comes to things like ISIS, I don't automatically assume it was manufactured. Doesn't mean there isn't some element of that. The daddygov knows about blowback, obviously. But I don't assume that ISIS is working for them, or something like that. That's about politics, which is where the real conspiracies lie, so at the least I know it will never be completely straightforward.
This is the thing people need to understand and they have the whole system designed to deflect all attention away from this fact, the medium of exchange is the means that makes the global economy work and go beyond local boundaries. Who set this medium of exchange system up world wide, did you know some of the ISIS videos presented to the public have the terrorist speaking in British Accent ? it's real simple follow the money. This is why in the 9/11 investigation they rejected following the money trail because it would have revealed who the real perpetrators were.
Time to Hide!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 10th, 2020, 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Taco wrote:With a global economic collapse and WW III rapidly approaching the right to travel is no longer guaranteed. Canada passed a similar law in February 2015. Prepare yourself accordingly.

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/t ... l_07302015
Sponsored by one of those "freedom loving, limited government", Texas Rethugnicans, no less. :roll:
https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/114/hr237
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Adama wrote:
IraqVet2003 wrote:No of course not Adama . I know not to go to the countries you just listed!!!! I disagree will you on that on place you can't run to. While I know no place or society is perfect, I would like to say I think there are some areas or nations in the world that it would be a better place to be in than in the U.S. Perhaps some parts of Central and South America (Belize, Costa Rica, Panama, Brazil, Chile, etc.) might be a decent spot. And if anything most these places at least have a warmer climate!!!

All they have to do is put some some anti-white, anti-American reports on their regular TV news for a few nights in a row. Then those Ticos will hunt you down. It doesnt take much to get people to turn on the outsider. There is only a thin veneer of civilization. It will not sustain itself under the wrong circumstances regardless where you are.

Maybe they will ignore Chile and Argentina, since they are at the edge of the world. Then again, they are white peoples, and all whites are a target.

Why should any of this worry me??? In case you haven't notice (not that I'm being racist here)...... I'M NOT WHITE/CAUCASIAN!!! I am a black man and could probably blend into a culture provided I learn the language (Spanish for most of Latin America) and Portuguese for being in Brazil. And the documentaries "Frustrated" on youtube.com about Black American men moving down to Brazil and adopting very well to that country is PROOF people can LEAVE AMERICA FOR A BETTER LIFE ABROAD!!!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

IraqVet2003 wrote:
Adama wrote:

Why should any of this worry me??? In case you haven't notice (not that I'm being racist here)...... I'M NOT WHITE/CAUCASIAN!!! I am a black man and could probably blend into a culture provided I learn the language (Spanish for most of Latin America) and Portuguese for being in Brazil. And the documentaries "Frustrated" on youtube.com about Black American men moving down to Brazil and adopting very well to that country is PROOF people can LEAVE AMERICA FOR A BETTER LIFE ABROAD!!!
Good luck to you then, my friend!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Ghost wrote:
Moretorque wrote:This is the thing people need to understand and they have the whole system designed to deflect all attention away from this fact, the medium of exchange is the means that makes the global economy work and go beyond local boundaries. Who set this medium of exchange system up world wide, did you know some of the ISIS videos presented to the public have the terrorist speaking in British Accent ? it's real simple follow the money. This is why in the 9/11 investigation they rejected following the money trail because it would have revealed who the real perpetrators were.
A lot of the ISIS fighters have lived in Europe for years, so that's why some are showing up speaking native English. Or are you saying the banksters have deliberately gotten them to speak English in their videos as a sort of 'f**k you' to the population?

Anyway, I think this is where we ask again if we can really blame them since the herd is so stupid.
I probably have not researched this aspect well enough, Brits are a conquered people so I maybe could see this but do a little digging and it becomes apparent who is supporting ISIS. Either you accept the corporate structure marching toward world governance or you are targeted.
Time to Hide!