A happy thought

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

A happy thought

Post by Cornfed »

It is easy to get depressed about the state of the world, as it seems inevitable that the entire planet will go the way of southern Africa, where human civilization is destroyed by vile dysgenic hordes and their slimy Anglo-Zionist puppet masters. However, perhaps emerging technologies will provide a solution.

I take this idea from listening to an interview with Andrew Auernheimer. He reckoned that white people should teach their kids to program computers from an early age, because it will soon be possible for cheap drones to kill thousands of non-whites, and whites would have a huge advantage in drone wars, since intelligent white men are the only people who can create quality original code in any kind of numbers. Imagine an army of solar powered autonomous drones patrolling the planet 24/7 blowing away dysgenics wherever they are found. Now there is a cheery thought to cling to.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: A happy thought

Post by droid »

What a childish post, that's the kind of thing that gives WN a bad rep
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

droid wrote:What a childish post, that's the kind of thing that gives WN a bad rep
What's your mature solution to the world not going to shit then?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Cornfed wrote:
droid wrote:What a childish post, that's the kind of thing that gives WN a bad rep
I don't know, actually have children, stop the Anglo-Zionist puppet masters?
Mind you I'd have to see that to believe it though.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

droid wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
I don't know, actually have children, stop the Anglo-Zionist puppet masters?
Yes, well we all know the current problems with doing this, and Auerenheimer has proposed an aspect of a potential solution. Experience in Rhodesia and South Africa, being slowly repeated in other white countries, clearly proves that blacks etc. need to be expelled from our areas in order for any kind of advanced civilization to survive.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 13th, 2020, 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Ghost wrote:I think our best hope would be for -somehow, don't ask me how - a voluntary world to emerge. Completely free association. Peoples of all races can have their own nations, and central governments would cease to exist - governance would be at the local level only, complete decentralization. Thugs could be dealt with by each community individually. Communities that give in to stupid policies would get overrun and be destroyed. Communities could choose to mix races, stay homogeneous, be religious, gun-owning or not, etc. Just a pipe dream, but that would be a far more ideal world.
This already exists in America. Just ask the Mennonites or Hasidic Jews who have formed their own communities in America. The problem isn't the government, the problem is the lack of people even interested in associating with sensible communities.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

fschmidt wrote:
Ghost wrote:I think our best hope would be for -somehow, don't ask me how - a voluntary world to emerge. Completely free association. Peoples of all races can have their own nations, and central governments would cease to exist - governance would be at the local level only, complete decentralization. Thugs could be dealt with by each community individually. Communities that give in to stupid policies would get overrun and be destroyed. Communities could choose to mix races, stay homogeneous, be religious, gun-owning or not, etc. Just a pipe dream, but that would be a far more ideal world.
This already exists in America. Just ask the Mennonites or Hasidic Jews who have formed their own communities in America. The problem isn't the government, the problem is the lack of people even interested in associating with sensible communities.
Yes, but how long before the regime rams hordes of dysgenics down their throats, as they are now starting to do?
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Cornfed wrote:Yes, but how long before the regime rams hordes of dysgenics down their throats, as they are now starting to do?
How is the government ramming dysgenics on Mennonites or Hasidic Jews?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

fschmidt wrote:
Cornfed wrote:Yes, but how long before the regime rams hordes of dysgenics down their throats, as they are now starting to do?
How is the government ramming dysgenics on Mennonites or Hasidic Jews?
It is currently white suburbanites in flyover country who are bearing the wrath of HUD, who are forcing ingeniously sourced trash populations onto them under section 8 etc. However, in the not too distant future, the huge hordes of third world trash immigrants being imported may be located next to any semi-functional communities that can be found. Gun confiscations will then take place under the guise of dealing with the resulting crime wave. As a result, residents will be left with no means of defending themselves and will end up in refugee camps at the mercy of the system, as is currently happening in South Africa. They are really stepping up the onslaught now. Soon not even the remotest enclave will be safe. Hasidics may get a pass for being Jews. My point is that it may at some point be necessary to fight back or go bush.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Cornfed wrote:It is currently white suburbanites in flyover country who are bearing the wrath of HUD, who are forcing ingeniously sourced trash populations onto them under section 8 etc. However, in the not too distant future, the huge hordes of third world trash immigrants being imported may be located next to any semi-functional communities that can be found. Gun confiscations will then take place under the guise of dealing with the resulting crime wave. As a result, residents will be left with no means of defending themselves and will end up in refugee camps at the mercy of the system, as is currently happening in South Africa. They are really stepping up the onslaught now. Soon not even the remotest enclave will be safe. Hasidics may get a pass for being Jews. My point is that it may at some point be necessary to fight back or go bush.
I don't know how things are where you live, but rural Texans are well armed and any attempt to do something like this here would provoke civil war. So I don't think this will happen anytime soon. But anyway, all this is speculation and for now small religious communities are generally left alone, so at least in America those disgusted with the current state of affairs should move forward and form communities. And rural Texas seems like the most logical location.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

A lot of that "third world trash" is actually surprisingly more moral then modern western people, Cornfed. Plenty of these folks come to America and Europe with their traditional belief systems and cultures, which are far more on par with your ideal society and the place of men and women in said society.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

You should be honored, the greatest of great ones has offered a solution putting you as the front line of defense for him and his superior offspring.

You should be melted down and sold as scrap.
Time to Hide!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

There isnt much hope of anything at all. And that dream Mr A gave you is a pie-in-the-sky, very unrealistic thing to wish for. You will not be able to oppose them and win. They simply have too much power behind them. If the battle could be won, someone would have fought it already. The most you could ever do is keep your own family safe. That's about it, at best.

It does kinda bother me when I am at work and I can not understand what is being said by my coworkers, because none of them bothered to learn how to speak in the American way and they have very thick accents. It is even worse over the phone. And even then, some of them do not have a full command of English. So you have to say things two or three different ways before they get it. I don't think that is fair to people who grew up here. But this is the world we live in.

If I moved farther into the interior of the US, guess what would be there? I worked on the border of PA and NJ for a year, which isnt even that far into the country, and they weren't hicks, but many of them well complete trash. These were white people, living like inner city ghetto people.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Adama wrote:There isnt much hope of anything at all. And that dream Mr A gave you is a pie-in-the-sky, very unrealistic thing to wish for. You will not be able to oppose them and win. They simply have too much power behind them. If the battle could be won, someone would have fought it already. The most you could ever do is keep your own family safe. That's about it, at best.

It does kinda bother me when I am at work and I can not understand what is being said by my coworkers, because none of them bothered to learn how to speak in the American way and they have very thick accents. It is even worse over the phone. And even then, some of them do not have a full command of English. So you have to say things two or three different ways before they get it. I don't think that is fair to people who grew up here. But this is the world we live in.

If I moved farther into the interior of the US, guess what would be there? I worked on the border of PA and NJ for a year, which isnt even that far into the country, and they weren't hicks, but many of them well complete trash. These were white people, living like inner city ghetto people.

So I take it you do not like what the social engineers have done and are doing ? RACIST NAZI CHRISTER!
Time to Hide!