George Soros says election to be rigged

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

George Soros says election to be rigged

Post by Cornfed »

How extraordinary. He predicts that Trump will win the popular vote by a landslide but "paid political elements" will cause the Sea Hag to be elected:

pete98146
Experienced Poster

Re: Soros says election to be rigged

Post by pete98146 »

Cornfed wrote:How extraordinary. He predicts that Trump will win the popular vote by a landslide but "paid political elements" will cause the Sea Hag to be elected:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPCUNp4kMCk
POTUS is a selected not an elected position. The numbers are baked. No way the Sea Hag beat Bernie...
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

I'm pretty sure he's one of those "paid political elements" -- probably the biggest -- and is just rubbing our noses in it about his plans. Our masters have gotten very brazen. He is considered her principal mentor, the main encourager of her relentless sowing discord around the world. A lot of it is done with his money.
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

http://donate.tctrag.org/

wikileaks actually discovered the hacks and rigging. Only if the election is close will they steal it. Therefore, Trump must win in a landslide. This is why homeland security (jeh johnson aka "pos") say they will handle the elections. Of course, liberal hacks and a #nevertrumper moderators have been chosen to moderate the debates. I don't understand why these historically challenged morons always get to moderate debates. The first moderator is connected to the clinton foundation! Martha 'the rat' Raddatz had obama at her wedding (don't know who's dumb enough to marry that ugly bitch).

I will be an election poll observer at my location. you can become one also
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Soros has to be senile to publicly admit this. Anyway, I think he is wrong. Soros doesn't control the election, the big banks like Goldman Sachs and JPMorgan do. These banks prefer Clinton, but when they see that she is hopeless, they will cut a deal with Trump to prevent civil war. And since Trump has no integrity, he will certainly accept a deal.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: George Soros says election to be rigged

Post by Winston »

Did George Soros actually say that Cornfed? What were his exact words? The clip is gone. Is there another one that's up?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
November 23rd, 2020, 2:35 am
Did George Soros actually say that Cornfed? What were his exact words? The clip is gone. Is there another one that's up?
He said that about the last election. It appears they didn't rig it enough. It doesn't relate to this election.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

fschmidt wrote:
September 4th, 2016, 2:28 pm
Soros has to be senile to publicly admit this. Anyway, I think he is wrong. Soros doesn't control the election, the big banks like Goldman Sachs and JPMorgan do. These banks prefer Clinton, but when they see that she is hopeless, they will cut a deal with Trump to prevent civil war. And since Trump has no integrity, he will certainly accept a deal.
The banks want a civil war, they are done here. Why do you think they put Kamalla on Joe's ticket? They want to pass the baton to China on the world reserve currency just like the CITI passed it here. They waited for America to invent the modern world so now they are moving and setting there shop up somewhere where the people will put up with the communal dictatorship. Look at a MAP of UN Agenda 21 for America, the animal is to be cut down and it's breeding habits closely regulated.
Time to Hide!
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Moretorque wrote:
November 23rd, 2020, 2:31 pm
fschmidt wrote:
September 4th, 2016, 2:28 pm
The banks want a civil war, they are done here. Why do you think they put Kamalla on Joe's ticket? They want to pass the baton to China on the world reserve currency just like the CITI passed it here. They waited for America to invent the modern world so now they are moving and setting there shop up somewhere where the people will put up with the communal dictatorship. Look at a MAP of UN Agenda 21 for America, the animal is to be cut down and it's breeding habits closely regulated.
My post was from 2016, last election, and turned out to be quite accurate.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Sorry, yaa you did call it fairly well...
Time to Hide!