Donald Trump Rapes a 13-year old girl

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Re: Donald Trump Rapes a 13-year old girl

Post by w.p.o. »

Forgot to add:

Ted Cruz's "sexual encounters" was covered by the National Enquirer. Trump repeated what he read in the Enquirer. Whether the allegations are true or not, who knows.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

w.p.o. wrote:Pandabear = Troll
I know Pandabear is a liberal and hates white people but even he has mentioned that Hillary is a corrupt politician. But I assume he is still going to vote for her.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

jamesbond wrote:
w.p.o. wrote:Pandabear = Troll
I know Pandabear is a liberal and hates white people but even he has mentioned that Hillary is a corrupt politician. But I assume he is still going to vote for her.
Some white people are okay. I don't hate ALL of them.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

w.p.o. wrote: Let's all talk about nonsensical bull$hit that 85% of the people don't give a f@*k about.
Cute play on words, there. :lol:
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

pandabear wrote:
w.p.o. wrote: Let's all talk about nonsensical bull$hit that 85% of the people don't give a f@*k about.
Cute play on words, there. :lol:

Not to mention irrefutable.
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

Read "Clinton's war on women." No mention of Trump on the plane or at the destination(s). Another source states that Trump was within 3 miles of the incident. When he heard about the underage parties, Trump got on the first thing smoking out of town.

What other contradictions do you have for us?
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

w.p.o. wrote:Let's not talk about Wikileaks which has every single one of hitlery's emails (sent and received) talking about how she hates blacks, hispanics, asians, indians and immigrants. Let's talk about Donald Trump's locker room banter.

Don't talk about hilary's plan of plan to repeal the 1st and 2nd amendments. Let's talk about Trump's accusers who have quickly been debunked.

Don't cover the fact hitlery is a card carrying commie with scandals dating back to the 60s, fired from her first law job for trying to sabotage the watergate investigation, laughed at a 12 year old after being raped, went after bubba's rape victims, wants to increase taxes, put minors out of work, hates everyday americans, wants to start a war with Russia, sold uranium to the russians, helped fund ISIS, admires saul alinsky (communist), admires margaret sanger (racist bitch who set out to exterminate all brown people - which is why she pioneered planned parenthood!!), wrote her college thesis on saul alinsky (she's a sick woman), admired Robert Byrd (high ranking KKK who was hell bent on stopping the civil rights bill from being passed), in bed with the muslim brotherhood, taking money from countries who treat women like 3rd class people, takes money from the communist party, takes money from kkk, wants to abolish the constitution, hates police, hates the military, hates the secret service (her own freakin bodyguards for cryin out loud), pays her female employees less than her male employees, a rape apologist who's married to the second man in history to be impeached, failed the DC bar exam, hated by many of her own campaign staff, stole money from Haiti and africa, stole the china from the white house, rented out the Lincoln's bedroom, Lied to the mothers of the benghazi victims, lied to the FBI, lied to congress, bleached her server (violation of the espionage act - felony), has a leaking heart valve, taking blood thinners (same ingredient as rat poison that will harm the liver with continuous usage), suffered a stroke, a blood clot in her brain has reappeared, has parkinsons, has epilepsy, bipolar, post concussion syndrome, refuses to release her medical records, cannot work for anymore than 3 hours a day (presidency is a 17-20 hour per day job), committed treason on multiple occasions, stole the election from bernie sanders (let's be honest), rigged the 1st and 2nd debate....

No. Let's not talk about that. Let's not talk about ultra important issues that people should and must know. Let's all talk about nonsensical bull$hit that 85% of the people don't give a f@*k about.
You forgot to mention: Hilary tortures kittens, eats babies, and once burned down an orphanage.