Has Donald Trump done anything good so far? Has he kept his promises?

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Has Donald Trump done anything good so far? Has he kept his promises?

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Guhji wrote:
April 24th, 2020, 12:37 pm
Certainly the greatest US President of my lifetime (I'm 45). I have never seen a man with such an undaunted will to succeed. Perhaps Michael Jordan comes close, but Trump takes winning to a different level.
:+1:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Just saw the presidential debate and vice presidential debate on YouTube.

Trump was really an ass. He kept interrupting everyone, including the moderator. He really made himself look bad like he had no basic etiquette or self control. Thats gonna cost him. Im surprised he lacks any self control at all.

Joe biden doesnt seem like a bright person. He seems kind of mediocre but he seems like a decent man with good intentions. But not as strong or fiery as Trump. He doesnt have much charisma either. But at least he doesnt look evil like hillary clinton or obama.

The vice presidential debate was more civilized with less interruptions. But it was all hype and soundbyte, no substance. They both seemed like actors who were delivering the most positive soundbytes they could while downplaying the other side.

What was confusing was that both of them disagreed on every basic fact so we have no idea what the truth is. They disputed every truth and fact, as if they were both in different worlds. So its hard to know whats true and isnt unless u do a lot of research.

Pence seemed like a wooden actor. Very well rehearsed. Pretends to care about everyone. Harris was ok but she seemed more fit to be an office lady or office manager, not vice president. She doesnt look like a leader type, more like an office admin type. But at least she looks responsible, hard working and dedicated. Both are pretty articulate.

What did u guys think?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Whoever wins, it will be the same people running the show. You know it, we all know it...

I am digging deeper into the conspiracy rabbit hole. See what I mean? I need to get back to work :-)
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

hypermak wrote:
October 10th, 2020, 6:39 am
Whoever wins, it will be the same people running the show. You know it, we all know it...
As I've been saying for the last five years, though that is generally true, that might not necessarily be true in this case.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Cornfed wrote:
October 10th, 2020, 7:51 am
hypermak wrote:
As I've been saying for the last five years, though that is generally true, that might not necessarily be true in this case.
Do you really believe Trump will be a game changer, indeed the game changer?
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

hypermak wrote:
October 10th, 2020, 8:39 am
Cornfed wrote:
hypermak wrote:
I think there's about a 50 percent chance he will be. Stand by, we'll know soon enough.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

hypermak wrote:
October 10th, 2020, 8:39 am
Cornfed wrote:
hypermak wrote:
Biden would be the game changer - game over.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

fschmidt wrote:
October 10th, 2020, 11:45 am
Biden would be the game changer - game over.
That I agree, 100%.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

gsjackson wrote:
October 10th, 2020, 11:24 am
I think there's about a 50 percent chance he will be. Stand by, we'll know soon enough.
I'll be following the elections from Italy, popcorn in hand!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

One good thing about Trump. Though in the first debate he was rude, unruly and kept interrupting and had bad etiquette, the good thing about that is that it means he is not very controllable by the network or cabal that runs America. Remember he wouldn't even listen to the moderator Chris Wallace and kept talking over him. He was wild and uncontrollable. That may look bad and be bad etiquette, yeah, but it also means he does what he wants and is uncontrollable. That may be good news for us. Who knows.

Btw, Trump is canceling the next debate because they want a virtual debate through the computer so Trump doesn't infect anyone, but Trump doesn't like that so he canceled it.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Recent Town Hall with Donald Trump, which replaced the 2nd debate.

In case anyone missed the first debate between Trump and Biden.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Final Presidential debate between Trump and Biden.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Tucker is really excelling himself in putting the boot into Senile Joe. All hail Tucker.

HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Cornfed wrote:
October 23rd, 2020, 7:28 pm
Tucker is really excelling himself in putting the boot into Senile Joe. All hail Tucker.
Tucker is only less terrible than other hosts. He ignores pressing issues to do rants about things he should have covered years ago while Trump continues to destroy America. Attacking Democrats like Biden is too easy and it doesn't help Americans who tune in. They learn more about what they already knew but they don't learn what changes to the country are being made this year. Changes that will effect their lives for the entire decade and beyond. So Tucker is not much better than CNN only more watchable.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why does CNN claim that Trump has done nothing and has no message during their roundtable discussions? Of course he has a message. He wants to:

- Make America great again.
- Bring back jobs from overseas.
- Stop illegal immigration.
- End the unfair trade war with China.
Etc.

That's definitely a message. Why does no one in the CNN "intellectual roundtable discussion group" mention that? And why don't they ask whether Trump has kept most of his promises or not? That's stupid. Do these bozos really think they're intellectual or intelligent? Why do they never ask these key questions?