Time to replace Trump

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Time to replace Trump

Post by Cornfed »

This crap is the last straw for Trump. He’s gone full Jeb. There was a purpose to Trump, but he has now served it. It is time to think of who should replace him as the candidate and elect that guy in the primaries, leaving Trump to be imprisoned on whatever bullshit charge the Jews can think of. What an asshole.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Time to replace Trump

Post by Cornfed »

More vomitsome Jew fealty from Trump:

https://www.jpost.com/American-Politics ... ish-582863
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

It is a sign of low IQ when people cannot distinguish between legal and illegal immigration.

There gave been guest worker programs and unskilled labor welcomed in the USA for decades. The difference is these legal migrants actually pay taxes and are vetted for disease, criminal pasts, and other unwanted characteristics.

Instead of Trump going away, perhaps it is YOU we don't need.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
March 8th, 2019, 1:41 pm
It is a sign of low IQ when people cannot distinguish between legal and illegal immigration.

There gave been guest worker programs and unskilled labor welcomed in the USA for decades. The difference is these legal migrants actually pay taxes and are vetted for disease, criminal pasts, and other unwanted characteristics.
They are still preventing Americans from having a homeland. If 10 million Nigerians moved to Norway tomorrow then Norway wouldn't be Norway anymore, no matter which particular Nigerians they were. Getting in a record number of immigrants was not why people voted for Trump regardless of whether they are said to be legal or not.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Rejecting Trump is a step in the right direction. The next step should be supporting Islam. Islam effectively rejects Judaism. Islam does not allow unrestricted immigration into its own societies. And I see no reason why Islam would have a problem with white nationalism since Muhammad emphasized the importance of supporting kinship relationships.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Like I say, either Anglin copies me or we have some kind of uncanny mind meld going.

https://dailystormer.name/im-sorry-but- ... ly-f***ed/
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

We are beyond the last straw here. Trump admits that elections are rigged in favor of the communists but refuses to do anything about it.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019 ... emocrats/#

His solution:
When asked by Breitbart News reporter Charlie Spiering about how he planned to fight tech bias in the 2020 election, he replied, “You fight it by just being good. You got to be really good. It’s much harder for a conservative Republican to win than it is for a liberal Democrat.”
Yeah, that'll work. It's not like you could pretend you're President and sign an executive order to correct the situation or something. Either Trump is senile or he is in someone's pocket. f**k Trump, and I hope the Jews succeed in divesting him and his family of all their wealth and imprisoning and torturing them, as they seem bound to do. And no, I don't regret supporting him in 2016 for a moment. He was saying the right things at the right time in the right way. He served his purpose, but now it's time to move on.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Cornfed wrote:
March 13th, 2019, 6:57 pm
And no, I don't regret supporting him in 2016 for a moment. He was saying the right things at the right time in the right way. He served his purpose, but now it's time to move on.
If you judge politicians by what they say instead of by their record, you will never get what you want.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

fschmidt wrote:
March 15th, 2019, 9:56 am
Cornfed wrote:
March 13th, 2019, 6:57 pm
And no, I don't regret supporting him in 2016 for a moment. He was saying the right things at the right time in the right way. He served his purpose, but now it's time to move on.
If you judge politicians by what they say instead of by their record, you will never get what you want.
There was value to him saying what he said in and of itself. I pointed out at the time that it was probably bullshit.