The alternative to equality

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

The alternative to equality

Post by Cornfed »

So I think all people not too evil or stupid to be part of the discussion now agree that the notion of equality, popularised in the French Revolution and elsewhere, is bullshit. Clearly females should be subordinate to men, blacks should be subordinate to humans and so forth. But going forward (like after the ZOG has been deposed and its supporters exterminated like the deranged vermin that they are) how do we organise hierarchies within white men? Do we have a theocratic nobility like we had in the past? Do we have a meritocracy of some sort (although trying to do this inevitably devolves into some form of communism it seems) or what? We are looking at having to rebuild a functional society from scratch. What do we do?
HappyGuy

Re: The alternative to equality

Post by HappyGuy »

So more daydreaming then? :shock:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HappyGuy wrote:
December 17th, 2019, 10:05 pm
So more daydreaming then? :shock:
The thing is that if civilisation is to continue to exist, it will have to be based on the daydreaming of people like me.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Better to focus on eternal life and the world to come. We are in the end times and this world cannot be "uncorrupted" before then.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Neo wrote:
December 17th, 2019, 10:48 pm
Better to focus on eternal life and the world to come. We are in the end times and this world cannot be "uncorrupted" before then.
I do believe there is a God, and I think He would want us to at least do our best in the world He has given us.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Cornfed wrote:
December 17th, 2019, 9:47 pm
We are looking at having to rebuild a functional society from scratch. What do we do?
If you want to save civilization the primary problem is intelligent people are not having children or waiting until 40 to have one child while stupid people are having millions. The solution is for millennials from developed countries to have children and raise them to know the basic problems and let them worry about the rest. Old men like us shouldn't worry about the details of cultural revolutions, that is meant for young people. Revolutions come from adolescents, the smart ones will push for change and the stupid ones will be daydreaming on forums like this.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HappyGuy wrote:
December 17th, 2019, 10:58 pm
Cornfed wrote:
December 17th, 2019, 9:47 pm
We are looking at having to rebuild a functional society from scratch. What do we do?
If you want to save civilization the primary problem is intelligent people are not having children or waiting until 40 to have one child while stupid people are having millions. The solution is for millennials from developed countries to have children and raise them to know the basic problems and let them worry about the rest. Old men like us shouldn't worry about the details of cultural revolutions, that is meant for young people. Revolutions come from adolescents, the smart ones will push for change and the stupid ones will be daydreaming on forums like this.
The thing is that under feminist systems, breeding is controlled by females and females are controlled by the regime. Therefore, for this to happen the current regime needs to be deposed. We older men also need to lead the revolution. Of course younger men need to be the foot soldiers, but they don't know shit. We need to teach them.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

I think the original American system worked rather well. Let men with property (owning their own home) and without debt vote.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

fschmidt wrote:
December 18th, 2019, 7:54 am
I think the original American system worked rather well. Let men with property (owning their own home) and without debt vote.
This only really worked when piggybacking off Old World hierarchies, such as religious authorities. Many of the colonies were explicitly founded as theocracies. Once those hierarchies had been dissolved, things went downhill.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

fschmidt wrote:
December 18th, 2019, 7:54 am
Reducing the issue to voting implies a background assumption of a statist totalitarian system where the only authority permitted is exercised through the formal government system. Perhaps this assumption should be questioned.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Cornfed wrote:
December 17th, 2019, 10:54 pm
Neo wrote:
December 17th, 2019, 10:48 pm
I do believe there is a God, and I think He would want us to at least do our best in the world He has given us.
You should read 2nd Peter chapter 3. God is going to burn this world up and create a new one. This life is just a prelude of what is to come.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

"We" don't need to do anything to get rid of "egalitarian" democracy. I put egalitarian in quotes because there was never real equality, but even the pretence of equality is on the way out at this point. Top .1% of owners will delegate to next .9% of managers, who give orders to next 9% of valuable workers (technicians, "whip crackers", etc). Whip crackers will keep bottom 90% of proles under tight control: living crowded into shanty towns, eating industrial foods, doing remaining physical labor that can't be automated (outdoor repair work on rugged terrain or in bad weather, sex slaves, etc). Few of us on this forum will be able to ascend to top 1%, so best focus on being in next 9% of valuable workers. Life is going to become increasingly shitty for bottom 90% prole class, a return to harsh conditions that prevailed throughout most of human history. Russia, North Korea and African kleptocracies all show the way forwards. Or check this newfangled whip cracking toilet design to keep British proles from slacking off: https://us.yahoo.com/news/toilet-preven ... 18767.html

As for the mass of useless eater retirees like me, I expect the rich to first steal most of our wealth via corporate embezzlement and insider dealing, then strip away pension rights and finally engineer a flu pandemic to get rid of us entirely.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Shemp wrote:
December 18th, 2019, 12:28 pm
"We" don't need to do anything to get rid of "egalitarian" democracy. I put egalitarian in quotes because there was never real equality, but even the pretence of equality is on the way out at this point. Top .1% of owners will delegate to next .9% of managers, who give orders to next 9% of valuable workers (technicians, "whip crackers", etc). Whip crackers will keep bottom 90% of proles under tight control: living crowded into shanty towns, eating industrial foods, doing remaining physical labor that can't be automated (outdoor repair work on rugged terrain or in bad weather, sex slaves, etc). Few of us on this forum will be able to ascend to top 1%, so best focus on being in next 9% of valuable workers. Life is going to become increasingly shitty for bottom 90% prole class, a return to harsh conditions that prevailed throughout most of human history. Russia, North Korea and African kleptocracies all show the way forwards. Or check this newfangled whip cracking toilet design to keep British proles from slacking off: https://us.yahoo.com/news/toilet-preven ... 18767.html

As for the mass of useless eater retirees like me, I expect the rich to first steal most of our wealth via corporate embezzlement and insider dealing, then strip away pension rights and finally engineer a flu pandemic to get rid of us entirely.
I agree with your predictions and would add that the elite really do want equality for the bottom 90% in that those who are allowed to survive will become equally put-upon and worthless atomised, cultureless, deracinated, desexed freaks. Feminism is a temporary aberration. Of course we can all approve of the plundering and subsequent elimination of boomers like you, but might in not be good if someone were to thwart the elite's other nefarious schemes for the sake of the future of our once great civilisation?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Shemp wrote:
December 18th, 2019, 12:28 pm
"We" don't need to do anything to get rid of "egalitarian" democracy. I put egalitarian in quotes because there was never real equality, but even the pretence of equality is on the way out at this point. Top .1% of owners will delegate to next .9% of managers, who give orders to next 9% of valuable workers (technicians, "whip crackers", etc). Whip crackers will keep bottom 90% of proles under tight control: living crowded into shanty towns, eating industrial foods, doing remaining physical labor that can't be automated (outdoor repair work on rugged terrain or in bad weather, sex slaves, etc).
Would you agree that the coming dystopia was planned since colonial times? I tend to take that view. For example, I think Rhodesia has and South Africa will turn out exactly as the founders of those colonies planned all those years ago.