The Most Able Men Should Adopt MGTOW: Change My Mind

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

The Most Able Men Should Adopt MGTOW: Change My Mind

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

MGTOW are "Red Pill-aware" (having an understanding of true female nature and state-sponsored gynocentrism) men who avoid marriage and fathering children as a means of shielding themselves from legal and the financial exploitation from women and gynocentric state institutions. Many MGTOW actively engage in casual romantic relationships with women, others do not. Still others opt to relocate abroad to traditional cultures and countries less legally hostile to men.

At the core of MGTOW is the desire for maximizing personal sovereignty, personal freedom, and for avoiding the legal and financial perils of marriage and fatherhood in many Western societies.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Most Able Men Should Adopt MGTOW: Change My Mind

Post by Moretorque »

Thanks....

The whole entire idea is to get men to stand down so they can come in and take the entire earth over. It is working beautifully, most of the women are not mentally estute enough to figure out they have been out foxed by the net work doing this and it's not in their best interest at all long term..

Yes most women do have the intellect of a child.... :oops:
Time to Hide!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Moretorque wrote:
June 20th, 2020, 2:42 pm
The whole entire idea is to get men to stand down so they can come in and take the entire earth over. It is working beautifully, most of the women are not mentally estute enough to figure out they have been out foxed by the net work doing this and it's not in their best interest at all long term..
Never thought of it that way, but that is a brilliant way to look at it because that is actually happening.

I say give society to women so it can be destroyed and the rebuild can take place with memories of what destroyed it.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

I have spent a bit of time reading up about the MGTOW phenomenon. It was mentioned several times here and I took an interest.

From what I understand, for a man giving up any hope to be in a relationship and start a family, sometimes giving up any active role in society, out of scorn towards their government, political/industrial lobbies and whatnot...personally, I believe it's one big fat act of cowardice.

By all means socially withdrawn, hermit kinds of men have always existed throughout history. I don't think anybody considered them, nor would they consider themselves, heroes or pioneers. Their choice of withdrawing certainly isn't something to be proud of.

You can't find a good woman to be a in a proper relationship with you...for Christ's sake keep looking, or move elsewhere, date abroad (as this forum is championing). Developing a deep hate towards women in general is a bit too excessive in my book.

No single man is expected to change the world, that privilege is something that only happens to one in a million. The best a man can do is find his soul, his journey and then take it. Change his world, that is, the small circle of people he chooses to love and take care of and who, hopefully, love and respect him back. If they are not cut out to have a family or be committed to single woman, that's OK. I don't see the need to generalise their choice or their frustration into an ideology where all women are evil, all governments are evil, and the best they can do to protect their sanity is GTFO from everything.

Perhaps this is a very naive interpretation, perhaps MGTOW it's a social phenomenon more easily understood by a US/northern European culture. Perhaps, as @Contrarian Expatriate called me, we Italians are too "mammoni" to believe that all women are evil at heart and we'd be better off never have anything to do with them.

I for one certainly see myself looking for the right woman, the right social setting and then just dive in. Maybe I'll end up all jaded, but at least I won't complain that I didn't try my best.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

MGTOW has always existed. It just never had the name until this age of the internet, there have always been men who have opted out of marriage and family and for good reasons - the most noble is because they know they're not suited to marriage and rather than make some poor woman's life a misery - they would rather not subject anyone to their 'quirks' and live it out on their own. Some men (and women...) love being on their own and being in charge of their own destiny.

MGTOW is good for taking time out to improve yourself - let's be honest - more than a few men need to get themselves sorted to become viable candidates for love and romance. Learn about styling, grooming, get fit - a lot of men seem to blame women for not finding their unappealing selves appealing. What's wrong with a few years of self-improvement?

You can use MGTOW to get yourself into a more viable position but stop blaming women! They're not at fault even though a lot of them are f***ing unpleasant inside and out - if you make the best of yourself in every single way then you will get a woman! Half the world are made up of women of every creed, colour and shape - if you don't get one its because you didn't want one!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

yick wrote:
June 21st, 2020, 8:58 am
MGTOW has always existed. It just never had the name until this age of the internet, there have always been men who have opted out of marriage and family and for good reasons - the most noble is because they know they're not suited to marriage and rather than make some poor woman's life a misery - they would rather not subject anyone to their 'quirks' and live it out on their own. Some men (and women...) love being on their own and being in charge of their own destiny.
Very well put.... It's a pity that so few men understand this history you speak of which keeps repeating itself.

The infamous Bachelor Tax was a means to penalize men who went their own way for many societies. In 1896 in the USA, some fat feminist named Charlotte Smith, President of the Women’s Rescue League, spearheaded an anti-bachelor campaign based on her concerns about the increasing numbers of women who could not find husbands — a surprising development considering men outnumbered women in the United States then by 1.5 million.2 Her solution to the “problem” was to denigrate, malign, and ultimately punish bachelors in order to pressure them into marrying any women unlucky enough to remain unwed.

https://gynocentrism.com/2013/12/20/mgt ... t-of-1898/

There is a historical ebb and a flow to MGTOW. Right now, the flow is transforming into a deluge.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 20th, 2020, 3:13 pm
Moretorque wrote:
Never thought of it that way, but that is a brilliant way to look at it because that is actually happening.

I say give society to women so it can be destroyed and the rebuild can take place with memories of what destroyed it.
@Moretorque It's written as "astute" not "estute".
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
June 21st, 2020, 1:00 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 20th, 2020, 3:13 pm
Moretorque wrote:

@Moretorque It's written as "astute" not "estute".
Thats the new style Black English, the black man is going to rule the new America so I am gett'in ready for the new lingo com'in up.
Time to Hide!
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

yick wrote:

MGTOW is good for taking time out to improve yourself - let's be honest - more than a few men need to get themselves sorted to become viable candidates for love and romance. Learn about styling, grooming, get fit - a lot of men seem to blame women for not finding their unappealing selves appealing. What's wrong with a few years of self-improvement?
I agree on this. I am just wondering whether this kind of self-improvement is best taken in isolation, or while continuing to interact with other men and women at the workplace, socially, etc. In Italy they say "a good friend is a mirror", meaning having a good friend giving you honest and benevolent feedback is one of the best ways to understand your limitations and mistakes and do something about it.

The risk of trying to improve yourself while in isolation is that you end up putting too much weight on the advice of people who really don't know you and your unique situation. Self-help books, online courses and "gurus" might be good for generic advice but how much of it really applies to you as in, right there, right then?

Of course this assumes that you do have at least a few good people who have you and your well being at heart. Close family members, childhood friends, a partner or ex partner, etc. I am painfully aware that, in this society fragmented by social media and other forms of indirect communications, we are losing the sense of "touch" with the other people. We are so close yet so distant from each other.
yick wrote:
You can use MGTOW to get yourself into a more viable position but stop blaming women! They're not at fault even though a lot of them are f***ing unpleasant inside and out - if you make the best of yourself in every single way then you will get a woman! Half the world are made up of women of every creed, colour and shape - if you don't get one its because you didn't want one!
100% with you. This was my conclusion. Self-improvements doesn't need any extra hate towards a specific group of people: women, ethnic minorities, politicians...even if they look like they fully deserve that hate.

I would slightly modify your last statement...if you don't get one it's because you couldn't be bothered to keep looking.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

hypermak wrote:
June 21st, 2020, 7:18 pm
yick wrote:

I agree on this. I am just wondering whether this kind of self-improvement is best taken in isolation, or while continuing to interact with other men and women at the workplace, socially, etc. In Italy they say "a good friend is a mirror", meaning having a good friend giving you honest and benevolent feedback is one of the best ways to understand your limitations and mistakes and do something about it.

The risk of trying to improve yourself while in isolation is that you end up putting too much weight on the advice of people who really don't know you and your unique situation. Self-help books, online courses and "gurus" might be good for generic advice but how much of it really applies to you as in, right there, right then?

Of course this assumes that you do have at least a few good people who have you and your well being at heart. Close family members, childhood friends, a partner or ex partner, etc. I am painfully aware that, in this society fragmented by social media and other forms of indirect communications, we are losing the sense of "touch" with the other people. We are so close yet so distant from each other.
yick wrote:
100% with you. This was my conclusion. Self-improvements doesn't need any extra hate towards a specific group of people: women, ethnic minorities, politicians...even if they look like they fully deserve that hate.

I would slightly modify your last statement...if you don't get one it's because you couldn't be bothered to keep looking.
It's a good point you make with friends but some don't have your best intentions at heart so you have to be careful but I understand how important a social circle is when you are a young feller. A good friend with your best interests at heart can take you to the stars regards self-improvement whereas a 'friend' with bad intentions can derail you for years - I think it is a good exercise in learning how to rid yourself of negative influences which is a lot easier when you get older - of course, talking to women is part of the self-improvement drive so if you get a woman on the way towards making yourself the best you can be then it is a win-win.

I think it's a good idea to prepare the mind for singledom whilst you get yourself sorted out - think of it like a training camp for a world title fight in boxing.

I agree that a lot of advice out there is utter gash - you have to pick and choose your advice as well with basically every subject, getting fit, grooming, how to talk to women and where to meet them - even this endeavour a few of us have partaken in of going abroad. One suit of advice doesn't fit all - knowing thyself is an intergral part of doing this and unfortunately, it takes a few years to get to know oneself. When you need it as a young man chasing the girls in the nightclub - we're all a bit clueless but of course, some men do far better in this arena than others but I think if one doesn't then instead of beating themselves up or going on a hate crusade against women then MGTOW via a self-improvement route and make yourself better is the only way really.

I was nowhere as a young man and it took me YEARS (decades even) to become an attractive and viable prospect.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

yick wrote:
June 21st, 2020, 8:56 pm
It's a good point you make with friends but some don't have your best intentions at heart so you have to be careful but I understand how important a social circle is when you are a young feller. A good friend with your best interests at heart can take you to the stars regards self-improvement whereas a 'friend' with bad intentions can derail you for years - I think it is a good exercise in learning how to rid yourself of negative influences which is a lot easier when you get older - of course, talking to women is part of the self-improvement drive so if you get a woman on the way towards making yourself the best you can be then it is a win-win.
Correct. I think they key is to surround yourself with people you can trust and understand you even when they don't necessarily agree with you.

For example, my parents belong to a different generation and didn't understand my desire to develop my profession internationally, instead of just sticking to the family business. They love me, though, and gave me their blessing a few years ago. They even gave me some good advice even if they don't share my choice fully.
yick wrote:
I think it's a good idea to prepare the mind for singledom whilst you get yourself sorted out - think of it like a training camp for a world title fight in boxing.
I think there is a difference between the kind of solitude that leads to reflection, soul-searching and inner peace, and the kind of begrudging isolation that often leads to "radicalising" your relationship with the world.

Maybe it's because we Italians just can't stay too long without company, but I believe that any balanced man can have both situations within his day. Interact when he's working or having a good time with friends and then withdraw in that little space that is only his own, even for one or two hours a day. Perhaps early morning and late night.

To use your analogy...I am more for one-hour training sessions daily, and then back to social life, rather than a month or a year long training camp.
yick wrote:
I agree that a lot of advice out there is utter gash - you have to pick and choose your advice as well with basically every subject, getting fit, grooming, how to talk to women and where to meet them - even this endeavour a few of us have partaken in of going abroad. One suit of advice doesn't fit all - knowing thyself is an intergral part of doing this and unfortunately, it takes a few years to get to know oneself. When you need it as a young man chasing the girls in the nightclub - we're all a bit clueless but of course, some men do far better in this arena than others but I think if one doesn't then instead of beating themselves up or going on a hate crusade against women then MGTOW via a self-improvement route and make yourself better is the only way really.

I was nowhere as a young man and it took me YEARS (decades even) to become an attractive and viable prospect.
All in all every man is on his own. There are certain things that your dad or older brother or a wiser friend can teach you, or help you learn, but I believe for the most part it's all about a personal journey of self-discovery. I agree with you, a man will pick up clues along the journey and he needs to learn to filter the good clues from the bad ones.

Much of the self-help literature around is produced in the US and tend to fit the US culture. No offense if you are American, but from what I have seen there is a tendency of American people to believe that:
  • there is always a solution someone can offer, or sell you, that will fix your problem, whatever that is
  • the solution can always be bought for a price, no matter how high
The European is probably a bit more of a fatalist here: we believe that there are things we can solve, or change, and then things that we can't change no matter how much effort or money we pour on it. These things, we need to learn to accept.