POTUS election predictions

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: POTUS election predictions

Post by Cornfed »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
November 3rd, 2020, 3:37 pm
Cornfed wrote:
November 3rd, 2020, 2:02 pm
It looks like the bitchute site is down. The bad guys are most likely trying to prevent anyone from calling it for Trump.
Not true! Bitchuter Tim Pool is uploading videos throughout the day, and playback is fine via my Linux laptop.
Yeah, it was down for a couple of hours.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

November 6th, 2020
2 Wings Of The Same Bird - They Are Openly Mocking You!
https://www.bitchute.com/video/4cSjtely3W21/

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Look at the following women and expect the same for the good ol' U.S. of Gay:

-- Dilma Rousseff (Brasil)
-- Angela Merkel (Germany)

Harris is going to do the same and run this country into the mantle then inner and outer core of the planet Earth.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Let's congratulate Biden on his accomplishment.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Note: I split some of the posts in this thread into a new one about the election rigging, since the topic of this thread had become outdated. So if you are looking for your posts that were moved, here's the link to the new thread:

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=43066
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

November 11th, 2020
US Election Bait and Switch?
https://www.bitchute.com/video/Tb3rHsjaJyYi/

November 14th, 2020
Manufacturing Collapse | TheCrowhouse
https://www.bitchute.com/video/lsbctIKDm4VH/

HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

:idea: Trump will unfortunately be back to serve as POTUS, probably by March or April. It's possible the "deep state" will have Biden serve a full term with Trump returning in 2024. But it seems far more likely Biden's presidency will last only weeks before Trump is brought back to destroy America. :x The controversy from this election will fuel left vs right hatred and contribute to the brewing civil war scenario of a permanently divided America facing sudden poverty. People will blame their neighbors for their problems! :shock: @Contrarian Expatriate, @Cornfed, and @fschmidt will enjoy the show along with the rest of the world but most Americans will not.
HenryGeorge
Freshman Poster

Post by HenryGeorge »

HappyGuy wrote:
February 2nd, 2021, 9:13 pm
:idea: Trump will unfortunately be back to serve as POTUS, probably by March or April. It's possible the "deep state" will have Biden serve a full term with Trump returning in 2024. But it seems far more likely Biden's presidency will last only weeks before Trump is brought back to destroy America. :x The controversy from this election will fuel left vs right hatred and contribute to the brewing civil war scenario of a permanently divided America facing sudden poverty. People will blame their neighbors for their problems! :shock: @Contrarian Expatriate, @Cornfed, and @fschmidt will enjoy the show along with the rest of the world but most Americans will not.
That doesn't very likely at this point, but, of course, there can be a wild card sometimes...
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HappyGuy wrote:
I hope you're right. I'll believe it when I see it.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Cornfed wrote:
February 3rd, 2021, 1:55 am
I hope you're right. I'll believe it when I see it.
I hope I'm wrong. The irony is as long as Biden is the president Americans are safe for the time being. :lol:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

HappyGuy wrote:
How will Trump destroy America? Are you saying he's in on the global elite conspiracy? Why would he be? He's not corrupt and has nothing to gain from a NWO.

Since all these conspiracy predictions have failed, how do we know these aren't just paranoid rantings again?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Winston wrote:
February 4th, 2021, 10:36 pm
How will Trump destroy America?
He'll continue what he started. He's not draining the swamp.
Winston wrote:
He's not corrupt
Trump the New York gangster isn't corrupt? :P
Winston wrote:
Since all these conspiracy predictions have failed,
You think Corona was just a fluke and things will go back to normal? :o
Winston wrote:
how do we know these aren't just paranoid rantings again?
You don't. You'll have to wait and see. Just make sure HA isn't hosted in the USA. :lol:

February 3rd, 2021
The Next Phase Begins
https://www.bitchute.com/video/OJuVePC8VNmP

HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

February 26, 2021
Golden Statue of Trump at CPAC :shock:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siU6_tzpQAQ

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/world/20 ... rship.html
If there was any doubt that CPAC this year was devoted to Trump, the gold-colored statue of the former President, dressed in a jacket, red tie and Stars-and-Stripes boxing shorts, was on display at the conference site.

Two participants wheeled the larger-than-life statue through the conference center lobby, according to a video on social media. It was unclear why the statue, showing a cartoonish version of Trump with an oversize head, was there.

The statue drew instant derision online, with commentators comparing it to the golden calf that enraged the prophet Moses in the Old Testament.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... exico-cpac
“It was made in Mexico,” Zegan told Politico’s Playbook newsletter. Zegan, who lives in Mexico on a permanent resident visa, described the transport of the monument to CPAC in full to Playbook.

Politico reported: “Zegan spent over six months crafting the 200lb fiberglass statue with the help of three men in Rosarito. He transported it to Tampa, Florida, where it was painted in chrome, then hauled it from there to CPAC.”