POTUS election predictions

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: POTUS election predictions

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 16th, 2020, 1:10 am
The thing about Kamala Harris is that she identifies as black. She relates to black culture, she went to a black university, and she has a largely black American mindset (Marxist).
Can't anyone do that?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

August 16th, 2020, 1:10 am

The thing about Kamala Harris is that she identifies as black. She relates to black culture, she went to a black university, and she has a largely black American mindset (Marxist).
You should take a look at the lectures Ed Griffin did in the late 60's on Marxism about how they planned to use blacks for the revolution in America. Ed points out that back then the blacks who figured out what was going on realized they were to be used as cannon fodder for the state " bankers " and some chose to opt out...
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

At this time four years ago I thought my job was to shill for Trump on the Internet. I would do my business in the real world including dealing with a problematic family situation in as little time as possible, do my online job - which really had to come first because it paid for all the rest - and then I would just lie on the couch with the computer in front of me and whenever I wasn’t sleeping I would shill for Trump. I’m obviously not doing that now and I doubt anyone is. The question is what impact this will have and will his incumbent advantage overcome the fact that no-one really believes in him any more.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:
August 18th, 2020, 7:08 pm
At this time four years ago I thought my job was to shill for Trump on the Internet. I would do my business in the real world including dealing with a problematic family situation in as little time as possible, do my online job - which really had to come first because it paid for all the rest - and then I would just lie on the couch with the computer in front of me and whenever I wasn’t sleeping I would shill for Trump. I’m obviously not doing that now and I doubt anyone is. The question is what impact this will have and will his incumbent advantage overcome the fact that no-one really believes in him any more.
Corny, the Q movement is going gangbusters right now. They're positively giddy with anticipation of the new world to come. In their millions they are all but canonizing Trump.

One of the supposedly plugged-in expositors did issue a very specific prediction today, which can be verified one way or the other. He said the election is going to take place entirely on Blockchain. If that comes to pass -- well, stand by.

And you should shill for Trump anyway, considering the alternative. President Harris has literally said she's going to be rounding up Trump supporters and dealing with them appropriately.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Aug 13, 2020
Joe Biden killed his wife, daughter & son to be a politician & now he wants you in a mask
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diFda1gK4l0
https://www.bitchute.com/video/Bwcp1Zskf61N/

JOE BIDEN MURDERED HIS WIFE, DAUGHTER & SON FOR HIS D.C. CAREER
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_of_Joe_Biden
https://heavy.com/news/2019/04/beau-bid ... e-of-deth/

Dec 18 1972
Joe Biden's wife and daughter killed in car accident
https://worldhistoryproject.org/1972/12 ... r-accident
On December 18, 1972, a few weeks after the election, Biden's wife and one-year-old daughter were killed in an automobile accident while Christmas shopping in Hockessin, Delaware.

ActBlue: a disband the police organization

HappyGuy

LOL

Post by HappyGuy »

Trumpkins are about a year from dying from the 5g Corona virus and they still think he'll save America or Biden will make it any worse! :?

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: LOL

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

No matter who wins, Americans lives will not be that different from one President to another.

I will cast my vote by mail ballot in October, then sit back and watch the meltdown unfold whether it comes slowly under Trump, or quickly under Biden, or bloodlettingly via civil war.

The only thing keeping me from traveling abroad is casting my ballot. I’m out right after that.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

August 26th, 2020
Donald J. Trump The Role Of A Lifetime | shakingmyheadproductions

https://www.bitchute.com/video/mrL0UE8P5Vfk/
TD-40
Freshman Poster

Post by TD-40 »

People are seeing how old and decrepit Joe Biden is and they are scared to death that he could resign or die during his first term which would leave HER as the default President.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

TD-40 wrote:
September 13th, 2020, 8:06 pm
People are seeing how old and decrepit Joe Biden is and they are scared to death that he could resign or die during his first term which would leave HER as the default President.
For most Democrats, this is an election to oust Trump, not to elect Biden. It is going to be close, but I still think Trump pulls out a win because of the silent majority, the people independents who want law and order, and the shaving off slivers of certain women and minorities from the Democrats.

If the Democrats turnout people in droves, Trump has no chance. But the lack of enthusiasm for Biden and the distaste for Kamala give Trump a really good chance to pull this one out.

Let the fireworks and bullets fly when he does!
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Trump will win in a landslide, and when he does the Dems will try to burn down the whole country, not just the West Coast. I'll be watching and praying for my country from 6,000 miles away.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Yufu6WNMEM
ON SEPTEMBER 11 2020 A GUY CALLED "DONALD FEAR" WINS A MILLION POUND IN UK's "WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE" WHAT A LOAD OF BALONEY!! NOTHING BUT MSM HEAD GAMES! THE SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE THEY ARE TRYING TO CONVEY IS "FEAR DONALD TRUMP"
So who are you gonna vote for, The Antichrist or The Pedophile? Whichever you choose it won't make a difference!
Sept 15, 2020
Can You Trussst The Plan?

Sept 15, 2020
The WiFi-Flu Is Coming For You! (Trump the 5G President)
https://www.bitchute.com/video/iyHpHaJBcce9/

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

August 27th, 2020, 12:23 pm
No matter who wins, Americans lives will not be that different from one President to another.
I think so too. It is true however that the president of the United States has more power than most presidents in other Western countries worldwide.

But what will really change for ordinary people living in the States? Can anybody explain, what will really change significantly for any ordinary US-citizen in case Trump or Biden will be elected? What will be the difference for ordinary US citizens? Not so much I think.

What I have seen so far from abroad, only as an observer - Trump is not the best candidate, but Biden is not so much better and the risk is also his high age. And about Kamala Harris, I never heard about that person in my life. It seems she is only known in USA, for sure not an international person. We will see....
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Yohan wrote:
September 19th, 2020, 11:33 am
I think so too. It is true however that the president of the United States has more power than most presidents in other Western countries worldwide.
That's a bit of a myth that even Americans too often believe. The US President has a relatively WEAK set of powers domestically. Congress controls most of what happens in the United States and the President has limited powers to enforce the laws that Congress creates. The fights ensure when Congress is not happy with HOW the President is enforcing the laws, how selectively he enforces them, or his policy decisions with regard to them.

Other than enforcement powers, the power to appoint officials, to veto new laws (with certain limits), and the so-called power the bully-pulpit (bringing attention to matters), the President's hands are tied domestically.

Where the power of the Presidency lies is OVERSEAS with regard to foreign policy and the use of military. Some foreigners are irked by why so many Presidents get involved in other countries and in military conflicts. Well, by our Constitution, that is where the Presidents have more of a free hand to do what they feel necessary with only minimal restraint.

America is controlled by Congress with only a supporting role to the President, with the Supreme Court as a check on both when they step out of bounds.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on September 19th, 2020, 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

September 19th, 2020, 11:56 am
Yohan wrote:
September 19th, 2020, 11:33 am
That's a bit of a myth that even Americans too often believe. The US President has a relatively WEAK set of powers domestically. Congress controls most of what happens in the United States and the President has limited powers to enforce the laws that Congress creates.

Other than enforcement powers, the power to appoint officials, to veto new laws (with certain limits), and the so-called power the bully-pulpit (bringing attention to matters), the President's hands are tied domestically.

Where the power of the Presidency lies is OVERSEAS with regard to foreign policy and the use of military. Some foreigners are irked by why so many Presidents get involved in other countries and in military conflicts. Well, by our Constitution, that is where the Presidents have more of a free hand to do what they feel necessary with only minimal restraint.

America is controlled by Congress with only a supporting role to the President, with the Supreme Court as a check both when the step out of bounds.
I wish trumpman can shootdead all that loot send femnazis 1 way to jail send gaymans and trannymans strait to isreal dismnatle social media comnist foreclosure the ending mainstream cables and burn down the cnn empower masculinity man make pc culture capital offensive and elevate wiseton to sec of state and aborder in cheif rite hand top advisorman
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen