POTUS election predictions

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: POTUS election predictions

Post by Cornfed »

Weird. Here is Kamala seemingly drunk at a rally. I don't know what the Dems are thinking of.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:
October 27th, 2020, 7:48 pm
Weird. Here is Kamala seemingly drunk at a rally. I don't know what the Dems are thinking of.

Election's over, they've punted. She was probably speaking to a dozen or so people. At Biden's last appearance, in Georgia, the two or three dozen in attendance at least didn't stay in their cars as is usually the case at his events. They got out and inserted themselves into socially distanced circles drawn on the grass. Meanwhile Trump plays to tens of thousands of wildly enthusiastic supporters more than once a day.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:
October 27th, 2020, 8:52 pm
Cornfed wrote:

Election's over, they've punted. She was probably speaking to a dozen or so people. At Biden's last appearance, in Georgia, the two or three dozen in attendance at least didn't stay in their cars as is usually the case at his events. They got out and inserted themselves into socially distanced circles drawn on the grass. Meanwhile Trump plays to tens of thousands of wildly enthusiastic supporters more than once a day.
Well maybe. I now agree that in the normal course of events Trump would win. The only possibility of success for the commies is massive electoral fraud, but that is a real possibility. It is just so strange. The bad guys have done everything to rig the election except for selecting candidates that don't suck. They could have selected essentially random people with triple digit IQs and would have been almost guaranteed a win. Strange.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Here Giuliani explains the case against the Biden crime family.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:
October 27th, 2020, 11:05 pm
gsjackson wrote:
October 27th, 2020, 8:52 pm
Cornfed wrote:

Well maybe. I now agree that in the normal course of events Trump would win. The only possibility of success for the commies is massive electoral fraud, but that is a real possibility. It is just so strange. The bad guys have done everything to rig the election except for selecting candidates that don't suck. They could have selected essentially random people with triple digit IQs and would have been almost guaranteed a win. Strange.
When Hillary lost they really lost,
Last edited by Moretorque on November 4th, 2020, 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Oct 6, 2020
Donald Trump Counterfeiting Jesus Christ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hx7oc2gkIDs

October 24rd, 2020
Will You Vote On Taco Tuesday 11/3/2020?
https://www.bitchute.com/shakingmyhead/

Oct 26, 2020
President Donald Trump: The 60 Minutes 2020 Election Interview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdAh2HJ98WE
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

I guess I should make my prediction now. I predict Biden will win. This isn't based on polls or any data since everything available today is a lie. Rather it is based on my strong faith in the American people to always make the worst possible choice.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

fschmidt wrote:
October 31st, 2020, 7:08 pm
based on my strong faith in the American people to always make the worst possible choice.
Exactly why Trump will win.

Oct 31, 2020
What if Biden Wins and Trump is not the antichrist?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZz6gh7RQl4

Nov 2, 2020
Election Day 2020 Update | The Fulleton Informer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNbpWCMZn84 :!:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Another good anti-elite monologue from Tucker.

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

I think Biden will win.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I think Trump, but it is really impossible to guess with any kind of certainty due to the unprecedented circumstances.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Trump landslide.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It looks like the bitchute site is down. The bad guys are most likely trying to prevent anyone from calling it for Trump.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

gsjackson wrote:
November 2nd, 2020, 9:54 pm
Trump landslide.
It all comes down to PA and how the GOP voters turn out. I don't think Trump could ever win the popular vote in a landslide, but he could nearly run the table in battleground states with razor thin margins.

Remember, the Dems have sizable majority of eligible voters so record turnout tends to favor them. By noon, the national turnout eclipsed the entire 2016 total so that does not bode well for the GOP from a mathematical standpoint.

I also anticipate the election not being called by night's end. Too many absentee votes will trickle in the next few days in the key states.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Cornfed wrote:
November 3rd, 2020, 2:02 pm
It looks like the bitchute site is down. The bad guys are most likely trying to prevent anyone from calling it for Trump.
Not true! Bitchuter Tim Pool is uploading videos throughout the day, and playback is fine via my Linux laptop.