Biden shows real feelings for troops

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Biden shows real feelings for troops

Post by Cornfed »

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Biden shows real feelings for troops

Post by yick »

Get writing your book!
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

I guess he thought verbal abuse made them feel at home. I can still remember the precise language one was greeted with getting off the bus at Marine boot camp: "ON THE YELLOW FOOTPRINTS, SHITBIRDS. DON'T YOU EYEBALL ME, MAGGOT."

Kind of like the instructions received now during Crazy Time from recorded messages in stores telling you where to stand, though they are more modulated. Makes me feel like I've wandered onto the set of the movie version of 1984.
statnerd
Freshman Poster

Post by statnerd »

The liberals are claiming that he was joking around. What a weak and pathetic way to spin it.

I can't think of a time in my life when I've thought of being called stupid as anything other than an insult. For a former vice president of the U.S. to call our troops "stupid bastards," that would be taken by almost anyone with a functioning brain that he has very little respect for the military. What if you were a low level corporate wage slave and the CEO gave a speech where he referred to you and the other grunt workers as "stupid bastards?" How do you think that would make you feel?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Yaa it's pretty bad, I think the real thing is it shows America is more than likely on the brink of complete collaspe when the leadership looks like this. Look around you in the states, do you see anything truly made here ?
Time to Hide!
statnerd
Freshman Poster

Post by statnerd »

American politicians are mediocre, idiotic, and embarrassing. Here's an interesting video: