The American Coup D'Etat

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Re: The American Coup D'Etat

Post by flowerthief00 »

MrPeabody wrote:
November 11th, 2020, 9:40 am
I thought that the Democrats charge of Russian collusion was entirely made up. But now the Republicans are doing the same thing with this Election fraud nonsense. Their recent effort to prove fraud in Nevada came up with exactly one vote that may have been fraud and they couldn't even prove that. When it comes to actual evidence, the courts will throw these cases out.
I think your analysis is correct. We kind of knew it was gonna be a mess whoever won, with the country so divided that neither side can stomach the other having power to the extent that they will warp reality in their own heads so as to believe in their preferred outcome.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Gotta love the data-free analysis. Let's just examine the inner workings of the conspiracy theorist mind and ignore the 2-ton elephant on the dining room table. Here's a hint: You won't find the elephant in the corporate media. They're the same people who have been trying to remove Trump from office every day for four years, and lying to you every step of the way.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

gsjackson wrote:
November 11th, 2020, 12:03 pm
MrPeabody wrote:
I thought that the Democrats charge of Russian collusion was entirely made up. But now the Republicans are doing the same thing with this Election fraud nonsense. Their recent effort to prove fraud in Nevada came up with exactly one vote that may have been fraud and they couldn't even prove that. When it comes to actual evidence, the courts will throw these cases out.
You really think 74 million people voted for the Biden-Harris ticket? For President Harris? There have never been two such unlikely vote getters in American electoral history. I'll be shocked if you don't soon see all the fraud you can imagine.
Don't u mean 100 million? The media claims 100 million voted for biden and 70 million for Trump.

I heard that in 1964 the democrats tried to steal the election from Lincoln but they were caught and jailed. So rigging does happen even in America.

Mrpeabody doesnt understand history and has fallen for the mind control trick that tells u that conspiracies only happened in ancient Rome but not in modern America. I dont understand why he accepts such brainwashing and doesnt reject it. Why cant he and other lemmings think?

He also forgot that computers were used to rig elections like dominion, hammer and scorecard. Rigging elections and fraud are practical real world things, not some paranormal conspiracy theory. They definitely arent implausible in a corrupt society.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

flowerthief00 wrote:
November 12th, 2020, 10:32 pm
MrPeabody wrote:
I think your analysis is correct. We kind of knew it was gonna be a mess whoever won, with the country so divided that neither side can stomach the other having power to the extent that they will warp reality in their own heads so as to believe in their preferred outcome.
Paranoia may be real but so are conspiracies. They are part of reality and very plausible, especially in a corrupt society. Don't fall for the trick that they only existed in ancient Rome but not in modern America. We ought to be smarter than to fall for that. See the presentation i just posted in the John Birch Society thread.

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=35515
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Judge Jeanine exposes the deep state.

Judge Jeanine exposes the attempted coup d'etat of the democrats.

Wow she is a smart lady!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
November 13th, 2020, 2:01 am
Don't u mean 100 million? The media claims 100 million voted for biden and 70 million for Trump.
Eh, I'm pretty sure no-one claims that. The claim is more like 73M vs 71M.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cornfed wrote:
November 16th, 2020, 1:39 pm
Winston wrote:
CNN and Biden himself claimed that remember? I saw it on CNN.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
November 16th, 2020, 3:01 pm
Cornfed wrote:
November 16th, 2020, 1:39 pm
Winston wrote:
CNN and Biden himself claimed that remember? I saw it on CNN.
I bet you they didn't. Well, Biden may have, but then that is just another symptom of senility.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It is interesting that Fox News is now running pieces exposing election fraud. Up until now with the exception of Tucker they seemed to be on board with the traitors. Maybe the rats are abandoning the sinking ship and there is still some hope of the coup being thwarted.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote:
November 16th, 2020, 3:16 pm
It is interesting that Fox News is now running pieces exposing election fraud. Up until now with the exception of Tucker they seemed to be on board with the traitors. Maybe the rats are abandoning the sinking ship and there is still some hope of the coup being thwarted.
The Supreme Court has to weigh in before I say Trump has no chance.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on November 16th, 2020, 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:
Expect the momentum to build. Quite capable attorneys, such as Rudy Giuliani, Lin Wood and Sidney Powell, with much experience evaluating evidence and presenting it before triers of fact, are saying Trump's inauguration is 100 percent certain.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:
November 16th, 2020, 9:35 pm
Cornfed wrote:
Expect the momentum to build. Quite capable attorneys, such as Rudy Giuliani, Lin Wood and Sidney Powell, with much experience evaluating evidence and presenting it before triers of fact, are saying Trump's inauguration is 100 percent certain.
I just worry that this is the global elite saying the ultimate FU to the citizens of the West who thought they had any rights, so they are deliberately acting like the bad guys in an 80s pro-wrestling match and are intending to get away with it. Who will stop them?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why does the washington post and new york times and CNN then all still claim then that theres zero evidence of election fraud, at least of widespread election fraud? If they're all in on it then how can Trump win?

Trump's attorney sidney powell explains to lou dobbs the fraud they have uncovered.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

FBI - Fake Biden Investigators

Biden - Biggest Idiot DemocRATS Elected Now

Hilarious.

Lou dobbs said the FBI is investigating the election fraud now. Does anyone trust them? Arent they part of the deep state too? How can so many americans be that corrupt?

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

gsjackson wrote:
November 16th, 2020, 9:35 pm
Cornfed wrote:
To say 100% certain is foolhardy, but I still see two paths for Trump to win, SCOTUS disqualifying certain states’ returns thereby throwing the decision to a vote in the House, or appealing to faithless electors in the key states to vote for Trump instead of Biden.

But whatever happens, there should be a Constitutional Convention brought together to switch the system to a parliamentary one instead of presidential because public confidence has eroded.