Joe Biden Admitted There Was Going To Be Voter Fraud

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Joe Biden Admitted There Was Going To Be Voter Fraud

Post by jamesbond »

A few weeks before the election, Joe Biden admitted there was going to be voter fraud.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Joe Biden Admitted There Was Going To Be Voter Fraud

Post by Cornfed »

You could write that off as his usual slip of the tongue except more tellingly he also said that he didn't need votes to win.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

It was a freudian slip. Why would he choose the term "voter fraud" as a slip? Why not something else? Maybe the universe is giving us a clue so that if we do nothing then the karma is on us.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Winston wrote:
November 29th, 2020, 7:50 pm
It was a freudian slip. Why would he choose the term "voter fraud" as a slip? Why not something else? Maybe the universe is giving us a clue so that if we do nothing then the karma is on us.
That's supposedly the M.O. of the Satanists of the NWO. They telegraph what they are going to do in the pop culture, movies and such, and if we don't do anything it's on us. Now they're telegraphing through the ravings of a senile dotard.

It couldn't be any more obvious in the current matter that if we allow Senile Joe and the Ho to take office we deserve everything we get. I mean, they have just been taunting us with the last four presidents served up -- a black homosexual and lifelong CIA asset with his transgender consort, a vacuous party-boy cokehead, a crime syndicate head from the most corrupt state in the union who assaults any female who gets within 20 feet of him, and a CIA criminal who was in on the JFK assassination and whose wife was the daughter of Aleister Crowley. What wouldn't they think they can get away with?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Joe Biden is 78 years old now and has the onset of dementia. Just imagine how bad his dementia will be in four years if he decides to run for a second term, he will then be 82 years old. Biden may not even serve out his first term in office, then Kamala Harris will become the president! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

jamesbond wrote:
December 6th, 2020, 5:15 pm
Joe Biden is 78 years old now and has the onset of dementia. Just imagine how bad his dementia will be in four years if he decides to run for a second term, he will then be 82 years old. Biden may not even serve out his first term in office, then Kamala Harris will become the president! :shock:
Bold of you to assume he'll be alive by the time he reaches 82. If he's this bad already, I suspect he'll be dead within a year or two. Old people once they start declining, they decline really quickly. Its entirely possible that something like a stroke or heart attack could cause Biden to drop dead at any moment.