I hope Mitch Mcconnell dies!!!

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

I hope Mitch Mcconnell dies!!!

Post by Tsar »

I hope US Senator Mitch Mcconnell dies! One of the Republicans most responsible for preventing $2,000 Checks.

Hope he gets Covid-19 and dies...or slips on ice and breaks his neck...or trips down some stairs and cracks his head open...or maybe he can choke on whatever expensive food he fined on...

He deserves it...

Only helping his wealthy and corporate masters...

Hope he dies!

Anyone agree with me?
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I hope Mitch Mcconnell dies!!!

Post by fschmidt »

Sure, I agree, but why just Mitch Mcconnell? I hope that the vast majority of humanity dies.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I hope Mitch Mcconnell dies!!!

Post by Tsar »

fschmidt wrote:
December 29th, 2020, 6:40 pm
Sure, I agree, but why just Mitch Mcconnell? I hope that the vast majority of humanity dies.
Not just him...but he just really showed how corrupt he is and what a greedy heartless goat of a man he is. So I made this post about him. He should go join John McCain.

More than six months and all he and most Republicans do is a measly $600 for people...

One Word: Pathetic

But it is to be expected...either the American Congress and Senate do nothing for people or they do almost nothing. Well, I say let them...let them crash and burn their corrupt empire...then we'll see where all the rats, parasites, roaches, leeches, and all the rest of the human vermin run off to when there is nothing left of America!

Anyone who thinks Biden will save America is a sheep and all the sheep in America deserve what they get..

Mindless sheep being herded off a cliff and ignorant ostriches with their heads buried in the ground...
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑