Vaccine Flight Map (countries to avoid vaccine mandates)

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Vaccine Flight Map (countries to avoid vaccine mandates)

Post by WilliamSmith »

This site whose editors also made a white flight map have made this vaccine flight map: Not sure how well researched it is, but thought you 'vaccine hesitant' types (or anyone else against mandates, even if you took the jabs) might find this interesting.
https://www.eutimes.net/2021/12/covid-v ... where-to/
I haven't researched it enough to have much of an opinion on the country comparisons, but a few thoughts:

As far as I know, Japan has taken an admirably sane and rational approach to the matter so far, based on what I've heard from people there, as well as Yohan on this forum.

Probably needless to say, Ukraine and Belarus obviously have massive new risk with the outbreak of war.

Sweden is a disaster, yet I did hear that they took surprising measures to drop coercive mandates, so it's surprisingly one of the green ones. (Not sure about the most recent developments though, I'd never go there myself.)

The other blue Eastern European countries are interesting as potential expat destinations. (I'm more partial to Asia or the Caribbean, personally.)

Greenland is a new one on me, might be worth looking into...

They left out some interesting possibilities in Africa. I don't blame them if they don't want to go there because of racial tensions, but in fact, a lot of Africans get the highest marks for rebellion against coercive vaccine measures. (I even saw Twitter stuff and read a few stories about how a number of black leaders were assassinated for refusing to go along with the NWO vaccine mandating agenda, but will leave it to you to look it up.)
Also, Farrakhan called the vaccine "toxic waste," and warned about "Satanic Jews" after the big tech jews threw him off Faceberg for the recent "I am not anti-semite, I am anti-termite" comments, LOL. :mrgreen:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Vaccine Flight Map (countries to avoid vaccine mandates)

Post by Yohan »

WilliamSmith wrote:
March 10th, 2022, 5:29 pm
As far as I know, Japan has taken an admirably sane and rational approach to the matter so far, based on what I've heard from people there, as well as Yohan on this forum.
Prime Minister of Japan and His Cabinet
https://japan.kantei.go.jp/ongoingtopic ... #vaccine07

The costs of vaccination for all Japanese nationals and all eligible foreign residents, will be covered in full by public funds.

Vaccines will never be administered without the recipient’s consent. We urge the public never to coerce vaccinations at the workplace or upon others around them, and never to treat those who have not received the vaccine in a discriminatory manner.
In Japan the ward office will send everybody who has an address/Japanese health insurance in that district an invitation letter and consent form with a list of hospitals, medical doctors and military facilities you can call and ask for an appointment for vaccination.
You have to choose and contact one of those facilities by yourself by phone or in person and when showing up for your appointment you have to show your ID, National health incurance card and hand over to the clinic the consent form with all questions replied and signed. - Otherwise no vaccination will be carried out.
Ministry of Health and Welfare, Japan
https://www.mhlw.go.jp/stf/covid-19/vaccine.html

Consent to vaccination
Although we encourage all citizens to receive the COVID-19 vaccination, it is not compulsory or mandatory. Vaccination will be given only with the consent of the person to be vaccinated after the information provided. Please get vaccinated of your own decision, understanding both the effectiveness in preventing infectious diseases and the risk of side effects. No vaccination will be given without consent. Please do not force anyone in your workplace or those who around you to be vaccinated, and do not discriminate against those who have not been vaccinated.
In Japan if you make an appointment for your vaccination, you are welcome - but if you don't contact any facility for vaccination or you don't show up nobody cares.

However many are showing up and there is always a waiting list, about 2 to 3 weeks, so you can change your mind even after your call for an appointment.

For the 3rd booster vaccination about 36 million people got the 3rd shot. Vaccination campaign was starting late in February 2022 and is still ongoing. Several million people are still waiting, but got already appointments.

The 1st and 2nd shot was getting ahead slowly, starting July 2021 but finally about 101 million people (out of 126 million citizens) were showing up.

Some people refuse covid-19 vaccination but many of them nevertheless apply for seasonal influenza shot and pneumonia shot.

To be infected with both covid-19 AND seasonal flu at the same time can cause acute pneumonia and symptoms can cause severe illness over many weeks which requires intensive care or can result even in death. Seasonal flu vaccine and pneumonia vaccine are proven to be harmless, almost no side-effects and used in Japan since many years.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This map shows the travel restrictions in each country. Click on each country for a summary of the travel restrictions.

https://www.kayak.com/travel-restrictions
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cambodia is open now. If you are unvaccinated, there is a 14 day hotel quarantine though, which sucks and takes up half the visa.

https://www.kayak.com/travel-restrictions/cambodia

https://www.khmertimeskh.com/50971320/c ... ite-fears/

https://www.mfaic.gov.kh/covid-19
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

Winston wrote:
March 11th, 2022, 4:16 pm
Cambodia is open now. If you are unvaccinated, there is a 14 day hotel quarantine though, which sucks and takes up half the visa.

https://www.kayak.com/travel-restrictions/cambodia

https://www.khmertimeskh.com/50971320/c ... ite-fears/

https://www.mfaic.gov.kh/covid-19
Yeah, but they probably don't enforce quarantine too strictly so you can probably have your booty call cum over, or at least get your BJ glory-hole style through the mail slot in the door.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Thailand is also open for not vaccinated travellers from 1st of May on, but expect 5 days isolation in a hotel like a prisoner out of your own wallet (has to be paid in advance before arrival, no refund possible).

https://www.pattayamail.com/thailandnew ... ers-396350
Thailand customizes new entry rules for vaccinated and unvaccinated international travellers

New entry rules for unvaccinated travellers:

International travellers who are unvaccinated or are not fully vaccinated will also no longer be required to show proof of a pre-arrival negative RT-PCR test nor undergo an arrival test.

They are required to register for a Thailand Pass with a 5-day hotel booking and an insurance policy with coverage no less than US$10,000 (reduced from US$20,000).

Once arriving in Thailand, they must proceed to undergo the quarantine for 5 days and undergo an RT-PCR test on Day 5.

Exception is made for unvaccinated travellers who are able to upload proof of a negative RT-PCR test within 72 hours of travel via the Thailand Pass system, they – like those fully vaccinated – will be allowed entry and are free to go anywhere in the kingdom.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Does that mean yohan that if u show a negative PCR test then u dont need to be quarantined? If so wouldn't everyone do that to avoid the hotel quarantine?

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
April 29th, 2022, 1:57 am
Does that mean yohan that if u show a negative PCR test then u dont need to be quarantined? If so wouldn't everyone do that to avoid the hotel quarantine?
Not really, for example in Japan to get a medical certificate from any authorized clinic is very expensive, USD 400,- or more. It's a private matter and no Japanese health insurance will pay for it.

Maybe better and cheaper to stay 5 nights in a hotel in Thailand....?

-----

Yes, it means not fully vaccinated but tested negative 72 hours before departure you can enter Thailand.

But if you do NOT have a negative test done before departure AND are not or are incomplete vaccinated, you will still have to pay before your departure 5 nights and testing and transfer etc. in advance and the hotel/quarantine contract make it clear there will be no refund.

This rule is valid only from 1st May on.

https://tp.consular.go.th

Check out the Thai Pass Application Page

--------------------------------------------

------------------------------

About myself, I received already my Thailand-Pass permit from Thai immigration, I will soon visit Thailand/Pattaya in May.

However I registered already a while ago, before 29th April, I had still to observe the old rule, I had to pay for 1 night quarantine. I booked a quarantine hotel I know very near my own rooms in Pattaya, it was totally about USD 130,-. It includes the transfer by hotel taxi from airport to hotel, about 95 km, breakfast, large room, and 2 x testing by medical staff.

Not bad, as I arrive in evening - no problem with 1 night and have a rest and next day I will check about my own rooms.

As the quarantine rule changed, I can use the swimming pool, go out to the nearby shopping mall/restaurant etc.

I expect some serious cleaning / repairs in my 2 condo units (one in Pattaya central city, one near Jomtien beach) as I have not been there since more than 2 years, also have to activate my motorcycle again, register my address with Thai immigration, sign some documents with my accounting office, some payments etc. etc.

I am 3 x vaccinated with int'l certificate, covid-insurance is paid and cheap (about USD 20,-), flights are now also cheap, Thai Airways is flying Osaka-Bangkok daily again for about USD 500,- return flight.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Thanks @Winston for posting this link in the shoutbox:
Countries Without Any Travel Restrictions Or Entry Requirements
Last Updated 11 hours ago
https://www.traveloffpath.com/countries ... ?swcfpc=1

They had some good details in the full article but I'll paste in these summary lists to see which countries have got updated:
Countries Recently Removed From This List:

Egypt. Now requires a 72-hour negative PCR test or proof of vaccination

Brazil. Now requires a 72-PCR test from all arrivals or proof of vaccination

Turkey. Now requires a 72-hour PCR test from all passengers or 48-hour antigen

Haiti – Now requires a 72-hour PCR or antigen test from all passengers

Tanzania – As of May 4, 2021 requiring a 72-hour PCR test

Colombia – Removed November 20, 2021. Vaccine passport in effect for businesses, restaurants, events, etc.

Countries with NO Testing/Quarantines
El Salvador
Mexico
Norway
Slovenia
Iceland
Bahrain
Jordan
Ireland
Hungary
Romania
Saudi Arabia
Montenegro
Curaçao
United Kingdom
Maldives
Aruba
Mongolia
Moldova
Gabon
Yemen
Costa Rica
Sweden
Poland
Denmark
Grenada
Latvia
Argentina
Slovakia
Czechia
Greece
Jamaica
Bonaire
North Macedonia
Switzerland
Dominican Republic
Albania
Bulgaria
Lithuania
Armenia
Kyrgyzstan
Kuwait
Liechtenstein
Croatia
Kosovo
Serbia
Madeira
Gibraltar
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Vietnam is now on the list too!

https://www.traveloffpath.com/countries ... /?swcfpc=1

Vietnam
New entry as of May 16, 2022

Vietnam has removed all entry requirements, including testing, as of May 16, 2022, making it the first South East Asian nation to do so. While masks are still technically a requirement, our writers on the ground say it’s not widely enforced.
While some official sources still claim random testing could happen at the airport upon arrival, actual experiences are reporting this is not in effect.

josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

Winston, you should've written a book of being happier abroad during covid19

but you didn't think in 2020 that it would persist until 2022?
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

I have been looking at these again with an eye to evaluating what countries were the best vs the worst on their covid response, for those of us comitted to avoiding a jab:

Here's what that same Travel Off Path site posted since the last time this was updated in this thread, starting with the unholy of unholies, the abomination: Israel!!!

Note this post goes up to their listings up to late June, then the newest ones to life I'll post in a 2nd post below.
Israel
New entry as of May 17, 2022

Effective May 21, 2022, Israel is officially discontinuing all entry requirements, including the requirement for foreign tourists to show proof of vaccination. A passenger locator form is still in effect, but Israel had a version of this form pre-pandemic as well.

Oman
New entry as of May 22, 2022

Oman joins neighbors Yemen and Saudi Arabia in removing all entry requirements, allowing tourists to return without tests or vaccination rules. The new border rules came into effect May 22nd and include the removal of indoor masks as well as gathering limits for events.

Belgium
New entry as of May 23, 2022

Belgium finally removes entry requirements at the tail end of May when around 70% of all other European nations have already done so. Masks are also no longer required on public transportation and indoor spaces.

Bosnia and Herzegovina
New entry as of May 28, 2022

Bosnia and Herzegovina remove all entry requirements effective May 27, 2022, being the final puzzle piece making the entire Balkan area completely restriction-free.

Cyprus
New entry as of May 29, 2022

As of June 1, 2022, Cyprus removes entry requirements, like proof of vaccination for entry. Masks indoors are no longer mandatory, including in the airport.

Italy
New entry as of May 31, 2022

Italy removed all entry requirements as of June 1, 2022, allowing all tourists for any country to enter without testing or proof of vaccination. However, there is still a mask mandate in place for public transit and flights until at least June 15th.

Turkey
New entry as of June 1, 2022

Turkey has removed all their covid-related entry requirements effective June 1, 2022. Masks are also removed in all public indoor places, including public transit, but will stay in place for hospitals.

Belarus
New entry as of June 1, 2022

Belarus removed its entry requirements as of May 28, 2022

Kazakhstan
Kazakhstan has discontinued all covid-related entry measures, effective June 8, 2022.

Uzbekistan
Uzbekistan follows neighbor Kazakstan and removes all entry requirements like testing and proof of vax on June 10, 2022. We may see the ‘Stans follow the same pattern as the Balkan, all reopening in similar timelines.

Germany
Germany rejoins this list after a very confusing 2 weeks. In late May, Germany announced as of June 1 they will be dropping all entry requirements. However, come June 1, they actually made the rules slightly harder to enter by removing the option for third-party travelers to bring a negative test, and only allowing proof of vaccination (which includes a booster). Now, as of June 11, they have once again stated they are removing all entry requirements, and they have actually gone ahead and done so at this time.

Georgia
As of June 15, Georgia removes all entry requirements, joining so many other nations in the region. To the west, in Eastern Europe, almost every country has also removed travel rules, along with Georgia’s neighbors to the south (Turkey and Armenia) and most of the ‘Stans to the East.

Benin
Benin, a small nation in Africa that borders Nigeria, has removed all entry requirements as of June 16, 2022. Note that tourists from all countries outside the African continent will need an eVisa to enter as part of normal entry rules.

Estonia
Estonia has now dropped all entry rules, as of June 16, 2022. Now all tourists, no matter the country, can enter without proof of vaccination or testing.

Egypt
As of June 17, 2022, all of Egypt’s covid-related travel rules for arriving tourists have been scrapped.

Finland
The Finnish Interior Ministry confirms that all entry requirements will be lifted on June 30, 2022 for international travelers, including all third-party visitors. Finland was the last piece of the pie as neighbors Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania have already removed entry requirements.

South Africa
As of June 25, 2022, South Africa removes all entry requirements for tourists, making entry extremely easy once again. On the same day, the requirement to wear masks indoors was also removed.

Chile, Cuba, Andorra Notes
Cuba was a hopeful entry as of April 6, 2022, however, it cannot be added to this list for keeping one very important restriction in place, the random on-arrival testing. Although they are removing all tests and proof of vaccination, they will keep in a random PCR test on arrival, based on the flow of incoming tourists and the current epidemiological situation. IF a tourist tests positive, they will be hospitalized for 10-14 days, making this too big of a barrier.

Chile removed entry requirements, including PCR testing and proof of vaccination for entry, starting April 14, 2022. However, they still have too many restrictions in place for it to qualify for this list, including a very strict internal passport. Tourists must have a booster to qualify for the digital vaccine passport, and it’s needed to access restaurants, cinemas, domestic travel, tours, concerts, events, etc. They also kept in place random testing on arrival, a digital health affidavit, and mandatory travel health insurance that covers covid.

Andorra technically has no entry requirements, but since it does not have its own international airport, visitors will have to legally enter either France or Spain to gain access, meaning they have to adhere to the entry requirements that still exist for those nations. As of August 1, France removed entry requirements for all, but Spain still has them in place.

Stay tuned for more countries coming soon!

Countries Recently Removed From This List:
Brazil. Now requires a 72-PCR test from all arrivals or proof of vaccination
Haiti – Now requires a 72-hour PCR or antigen test from all passengers
Tanzania – As of May 4, 2021 requiring a 72-hour PCR test
Colombia – Removed November 20, 2021. Vaccine passport in effect for businesses, restaurants, events, etc.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Here's the most recently added countries from late June up to now (ordered the other way around with the most recent ones 1st):
NEWLY ADDED COUNTRIES
(since August 2022)
Madagascar
Madagascar recently removed all of its entry requirements for international tourists, effective August 11, 2022.

Guatemala
Effective August 12, 2022, all Covid entry requirements are now removed in the Central American nation of Guatemala. This news makes Guatemala the fourth country in the continent after Belize, Costa Rica, and El Salvador to remove all Covid-related entry requirements for international arrivals.

St Kitts and Nevis
August 15, 2022, all Covid-related entry requirements for travelers, including testing and proof of vaccination, have been officially scraped in the island nation of St Kitts and Nevis.

Mauritius
July 1, 2022 marks the start date for the removal of entry requirements to visit the African island nation of Mauritius. Public gathering limits and face masks were also removed, except for in hospitals and on public transit.

Trinidad and Tobago
All entry requirements for Trinidad and Tobago have been removed as of July 1, 2022. Most recently, a 48-hour test was needed to enter, but prior to that T&T has been one of the strictest nations throughout the entire pandemic.

Portugal
Portugal has removed all entry requirements as of July 1, 2022. Tourists will no longer need negative tests or the EU’s Digital Certificate to enter. (Only 5 countries on the entire European continent as of July 1 still have entry requirements left!)

Australia
As of Wednesday, July 6, 2022, Australia removes all entry requirements and travelers will no longer need to show proof of vaccination, nor a passenger locator form.

Malta
As of July 25, 2022, Malta will finally remove all entry requirements. Masks have not been mandatory since April and will continue to not be required indoors and now including on flights.

Belize
Belize removed all entry requirements as of July 16, 2022, although visitors will still need to book their stay at a ‘Gold Standard’ accommodation.

France
As of August 1, 2022, France finally removes entry requirements for all travelers, being one of the very last European nations to do so.
Please note – The French government still retains the right to activate “emergency brake” measures for up to two months in the event of a new variant or significant increase in cases. This “emergency brake” contingency is valid until January 31st, 2023.

Rwanda
Back on July 12, 2022, Rwanda removed entry requirements for tourists, no longer asking for a test upon arrival, nor the passenger locator form. However, news still suggests vaccine passports may still be in effect to access some local businesses and services once on the ground.

Sudan
As of August 2, 2022, Sudan has removed all entry requirements for incoming travelers.

Malaysia
Malaysia has removed all entry requirements, effective August 1, 2022. However, masks for indoor settings are still here to stay for the moment.

French Guiana
French Guiana has removed all entry requirements as of August 1, 2022, following France’s official removal.