Americans now support the Republican Party at 48% vs 40% support for Democrats

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Americans now support the Republican Party at 48% vs 40% support for Democrats

Post by Outcast9428 »

Keeping in mind that this survey was taken before the Roe V. Wade announcement, Rasmussen reports show that 48% of Americans are now planning to vote Republican in the midterms...

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public ... llot_jun24

What's particularly shocking is how close white voting trends are now to hispanic and asian voting trends. 54% of whites plan to vote Republican and 35% plan to vote democrat, among "other minorities," 45% plan to vote Republican and 40% plan to vote Democrat. Even blacks are now planning on voting for Republicans at 20%. The only group of people who's support for the Democratic party has not wavered are college educated white women. With every other group abandoning the democrats faster then a train on a collision course, the democrats are looking to get absolutely slaughtered in the midterms so long as the roe v. wade ruling doesn't cause some of the moderates to go back to the democrats.

I think this is because everybody hates the woke cultists so much. The Democratic Party right now seems determined to pander exclusively to the most extreme faction of their party and they have grossly miscalculated how many people actually support them. The Democrats now support legalizing crime, post birth abortions, eliminating the concept of gender, forcibly vaccinating the entire population, exposing people's kids to gay shit, and censoring/cancelling anybody who opposes them.

2023 is going to be an interesting year. I can't wait for the midterms, I think we're really going to start seeing this country move in a more right-wing direction after the midterms expose how deeply unpopular the democratic party has become.
aspiabc
Freshman Poster

Re: Americans now support the Republican Party at 48% vs 40% support for Democrats

Post by aspiabc »

Agreed. The dems screwed up letting themselves be run by Pelosi, Hillary behind the scenes, for far too long and pandering to AOC and the like extremism when most of them could give a crap about social justice and environmentalism while they scuttle about in private jet vacations, and only use those "traditional dem" issues for vote pandering. And yes the woked media (and woked lousy entertainment!) has upset and disturbed many who see the propaganda for what it is and know it's un-american. I'd suspect that the minorities who are turning to the gop, also primarily want Trump , a true independent maverick, and not another propped rhino for 2024. I have to live in commie Cali, and even as a "little" mexico, the more educated new generations of hispanics and illegal descendants have long been wising up to the HIlary powermad run party's selfish hypocrisy, with this stupid state beholden to state and city worker unions, hiking taxes just to shore up their pensions, floundering cal-trans construction that is always ongoing and too slow to finish, and corrupt city councils and officials allowing the homeless invasion mess to infiltrate any decently populated town and city in this state. Even the hispanics don't want Cali to continue to devolve and look more like the Mexico they left behind. There are now plenty of hispanic cities, some whole towns, and they want to keep their attained standard of living, far better than south of the border.
Last edited by aspiabc on June 28th, 2022, 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: Americans now support the Republican Party at 48% vs 40% support for Democrats

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

aspiabc wrote:
June 28th, 2022, 8:44 am
Agreed. The dems screwed up letting themselves be run by Pelosi, Hillary behind the scenes, for far too long and pandering to AOC and the like extremism when most of them could give a crap about social justice and environmentalism while they scuttle about in private jet vacations, and only use those "traditional dem" issues for vote pandering. And yes the woked media (and woked lousy entertainment!) has upset and disturbed many who see the propaganda for what it is and know it's un-american. I'd suspect that the minorities who are turning to the gop, also primarily want Trump , a true independent maverick, and not another propped rhino for 2024. I have to live in commie Cali, and even as a "little" mexico, the more educated new generations of hispanics and illegal descendants have long been wising up to the HIlary powermad run party's selfish hypocrisy, with this stupid state beholden to state and city worker unions, hiking taxes just to shore up their pensions, floundering cal-trans construction that is always ongoing and too slow to finish, and corrupt city councils and officials allowing the homeless invasion mess to infiltrate any decently populated town and city in this state. Even the hispanics don't want Cali to continue to devolve and look more like the Mexico they left behind.
Still doesn't mean that I want this country to look like Mexico and have a shit ton of them living here
to the point where it looks like their country. California didn't start looking like shit until they f***ing got over here to begin with. The more people you have moving into a country, the more problems it's going to get. The issue with the U.S. is everybody feel that they are entitled to this country excluding people who were smart enough to work hard toward improving their own nations. For instance Koreans aren't running off to come here, I don't see a whole lot of people from Thailand trying to move here either, somehow it's only just the Hispanic people, they come here because America is a whore.
Last edited by WanderingProtagonist on June 28th, 2022, 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
aspiabc
Freshman Poster

Post by aspiabc »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
June 28th, 2022, 8:55 am
Still doesn't mean that I want this country to look like Mexico and have a shit ton of them living here
to the point where it looks like their country. California didn't start looking like shit until they f***ing got over here to begin with. We didn't create all them goddamn Hispanic gangs and shit, they did.
A fair point. I've had to live with it and whatever trying to see the positives. With such a continued opened border informal policy, part of mexico's lowlife culture and criminality of course came here with the whole batch. Not an insignificant factor of corrupting our state and city politics, etc. over the decades.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

aspiabc wrote:
June 28th, 2022, 8:58 am
WanderingProtagonist wrote:
June 28th, 2022, 8:55 am
to the point where it looks like their country. California didn't start looking like shit until they f***ing got over here to begin with. We didn't create all them goddamn Hispanic gangs and shit, they did.
A fair point. I've had to live with it and whatever trying to see the positives. With such a continued opened border informal policy, part of mexico's lowlife culture and criminality of course came here with the whole batch. Not an insignificant factor of corrupting our state and city politics, etc. over the decades.
I just know that CA got as bad as it did once Democrats took over and started letting all of them move right in. Leftist of course played a role in all of that, and I'm starting to see more of them behave angrily because they believe Republicans are the Sith and they are the Jedi. For what its worth, I also don't want Trump returning either. The democrats can easily just change their ways and trick people into coming back over to their side if they wanted to. And while they have underestimated the number of people that hate them. I still don't see this country getting any better just because a Republican takes over. Even when Trump was running things, people were still getting over here illegally. I live in the same state as you as well. Trump was an asshole, and most republicans are selfish, greedy bastards that shit on people who are incapable of taking care of themselves.

Not that I'm saying Democrats are the caring ones because they aren't. I mean the Republican types they would rather abolish all forms of welfare including for people that really need that stuff like my grandmother. I won't even lie I've had to hustle the majority of my life to survive, and that shit is never easy. Grinding your whole life isn't fun, nor is listening to privileged people who never had to really work a day in their lives put you down just because they've never experienced any real struggle. People with a lot of money that they inherited that try to talk shit about people being lazy piss me off just as much as the ones who obtained their wealth off the back of others and also talk shit about people they believe are beneath them. I don't even believe in voting systems at all since I hate both sides. Even though the Democrats are most likely done for come the midterms unless they try to cheat again. I still don't think America is going to improve or get any better. If I could I'd leave already but like u, I'm stuck here.
Last edited by WanderingProtagonist on June 28th, 2022, 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Outcast9428 wrote:
June 26th, 2022, 11:52 pm
Keeping in mind that this survey was taken before the Roe V. Wade announcement, Rasmussen reports show that 48% of Americans are now planning to vote Republican in the midterms...

What's particularly shocking is how close white voting trends are now to hispanic and asian voting trends. 54% of whites plan to vote Republican and 35% plan to vote democrat, among "other minorities," 45% plan to vote Republican and 40% plan to vote Democrat. Even blacks are now planning on voting for Republicans at 20%. The only group of people who's support for the Democratic party has not wavered are college educated white women. With every other group abandoning the democrats faster then a train on a collision course, the democrats are looking to get absolutely slaughtered in the midterms so long as the roe v. wade ruling doesn't cause some of the moderates to go back to the democrats.

I think this is because everybody hates the woke cultists so much. The Democratic Party right now seems determined to pander exclusively to the most extreme faction of their party and they have grossly miscalculated how many people actually support them. The Democrats now support legalizing crime, post birth abortions, eliminating the concept of gender, forcibly vaccinating the entire population, exposing people's kids to gay shit, and censoring/cancelling anybody who opposes them.

2023 is going to be an interesting year. I can't wait for the midterms, I think we're really going to start seeing this country move in a more right-wing direction after the midterms expose how deeply unpopular the democratic party has become.
Agree that all of these things you brought up is going to definitely destroy them. All they can do now is try to cheat again.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Because it's the Republicans' "turn". Next time around the numbers will be reversed. And the next time after that they will be reversed again. That's just how the seesaw of US politics goes. I wouldn't start drawing conclusions about anything moving in a more right-wing direction.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Outcast9428 wrote:
June 26th, 2022, 11:52 pm

I think the backlash has probably more to do with $5 per gallon gasoline and runaway inflation. The president does have a lot to do with that, since he could do away with red tape for drilling if he really wanted to.

I wonder if most of the populace has accepted this LGBT garbage. I think they've brainwashed the younger generations. Hopefully some older folks who know better will vote against those promoting the 'woke' LGBT evil insanity junk.

If there were a real conservative majority in Congress that would get a bit activist, and the SCOTUS repealed their insane legislation from the bench about gay marriage, some damage might actually be undone. If conservatives could figure out how to get ahold of a larger segment of the media, that would be helpful, too. Media is polarized now. Conservatives watch Fox and a few other things. Liberals and moderates watch liberal news.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

@flowerthief00 and @MrMan I would say that Roe v. Wade getting overturned reflects a genuine conservative victory and definitely shows that the Overton window is moving to the right. A lot of people out there are sheep and will just choose whichever side they think is winning. Abortion getting overturned proves that real conservatism is still a force to be reckoned with in the US and the liberals can’t yet feel comfortable thinking that the US now is just an argument between social progressives vs moderate liberals.

In the southern states I think we are going to see the social progressives leave because they won’t be able to tolerate living in an anti-abortion state anymore. This means the south and the Midwest are all going to go from republican leaning states to Republican strongholds like Tennessee is right now.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Outcast9428 wrote:
June 29th, 2022, 5:19 pm
@flowerthief00 and @MrMan I would say that Roe v. Wade getting overturned reflects a genuine conservative victory and definitely shows that the Overton window is moving to the right. A lot of people out there are sheep and will just choose whichever side they think is winning. Abortion getting overturned proves that real conservatism is still a force to be reckoned with in the US and the liberals can’t yet feel comfortable thinking that the US now is just an argument between social progressives vs moderate liberals.

In the southern states I think we are going to see the social progressives leave because they won’t be able to tolerate living in an anti-abortion state anymore. This means the south and the Midwest are all going to go from republican leaning states to Republican strongholds like Tennessee is right now.
Maybe more whorish girls will leave these states improving the dating pool somewhat.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Outcast9428 wrote:

Maybe more whorish girls will leave these states improving the dating pool somewhat.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Outcast9428 wrote:

I think @Outcast9428 is right, it is going to be very valuable to amp up a process of badly needed national division.

Even prominent leftists have started to say this more and more, which is great, because they used to have the hubris that if they can just get enough blacks and browns into the country they can get the bolshevik victories and just force everyone else to go communist. And that's from one of the guys here who not only does not hate "non-whites," but is probably going to be living around "blacks and browns" quite happily in a tropical country where these "POC" run their own country, but that is unquestionably how libs think and how their game works, and why so many of them go along with the jew mass immigration agenda. They're such "useful idiots" that they actually think going full communist will give them all the free healthcare, goodies, subsidies, "equity," and "social progress" of their dreams (see drag queen story hour and the jew infested NAMBLA to see what that "progress" looks like on the social side, as well as the more obvious cities in flame full of jew-sponsored BLM riots).

But yeah, staying on Roe vs Wade: The libs feel so strongly about this abortion issue that there is probably going to be some good movement of people out of places it gets banned, and that'll help the right wing areas actually intensify their efforts rather than their longtime pathetic weak losing strategy of watering down their own principles just to try to attract more votes. (And when they take that weak approach, then they still usually get their sorry asses handed a loss as the jew bullshit libertarians swipe just enough votes to hand what would've been narrow "conservative" victories right over to the overtly bolshevik libs instead, even after the "conversatives" sold out and cucked out to try to appear "moderate" and get more girly-man centrist votes :lol: ).

I understand how Americans in the 1990s felt when they'd talk about the importance of supposed national unity ("united we stand, divided we fall") when it still vaguely looked like we actually had one country and kinda-sorta shared values, but that and "diversity" has all been a sham the jews used to try to divide and conquer all the goys and bulldoze in their Weimar style neo-bolshevism (but it's even worse now because they can also make use of modern police state technologies).
Even using the term "we" at this point in the jewnited states is just a complete joke, can anyone possibly be serious saying "we" about anything to do with every single person in this collapsing empire? :wink:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/