Alex Stein confronts Dan Crenshaw

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Alex Stein confronts Dan Crenshaw

Post by Cornfed »

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

galii
Experienced Poster

Re: Alex Stein confronts Dan Crenshaw

Post by galii »

Dan you are a dwarf :lol: :lol:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Apparently Alex was inspired to do this kind of stuff due to his mother being murdered by the quack medical establishment as part of the covaids scamdemic. He tried to keep her from getting the deadly vax but she succumbed to pressure from her quack. Then when she got sick from the deadly vax he helped her and impressed upon her the importance of not going to hospital. Then she fell over when sick and called the ambulance. Once in hospital the protocols of the quacks kicked in which led to her swift death, in this case from remdesivir, which he had specifically stated should not be given to her. It just goes to show you can do all the right things, but the Satanists are still going to murder your relatives if they have at all bought into the system. I'd like to think that my posts and IRL statements over the years have saved many people from a similar fate. Good on Alex for getting inspired to fight back against the regime.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Alex is an anti-globalist in more ways than one. He was on the Baby Truthers show that made good fun of the earth as spinning ball story. Don't know if they're still putting that show out, since Youtube doesn't serve it up anymore. If so, it's probably all on Rokfin now.

Wish I enjoyed your influence, Cornfed. Nobody I tried to steer away from the jab paid the slightest attention.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:
September 30th, 2022, 8:22 pm
Alex is an anti-globalist in more ways than one. He was on the Baby Truthers show that made good fun of the earth as spinning ball story.
Yes, he seems like a real switched on hero.
Nobody I tried to steer away from the jab paid the slightest attention.
Either way a tragedy was averted. If they are told the situation and are too stupid to investigate it then their deaths are no longer tragic. It is a shame when the quacks are able to get to vulnerable people like Alex's mother though.