Kanye West banned for naming the Jew

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Kanye West banned for naming the Jew

Post by Cornfed »

I supposed people heard about Kanye mildly criticising the Jews and getting banned from Faceberg and such. This is good especially coming after his Tucker interview. I wonder if there is any way to further capitalise on the situation.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: Kanye West banned for naming the Jew

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Cornfed wrote:
October 9th, 2022, 6:34 pm
I supposed people heard about Kanye mildly criticising the Jews and getting banned from Faceberg and such. This is good especially coming after his Tucker interview. I wonder if there is any way to further capitalise on the situation.
What makes these people so damn special that they have a bunch of BS protections? No matter what they do, its like people can't say shit at all about them. Hell you can call one out that raped a baby and you would get banned. Makes no damn sense.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
October 9th, 2022, 8:30 pm
What makes these people so damn special that they have a bunch of BS protections? No matter what they do, its like people can't say shit at all about them. Hell you can call one out that raped a baby and you would get banned. Makes no damn sense.
The ADL was founded to defend a Jew who raped and murdered a white girl and tried to blame it on a black guy.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I am now a fan of Kanye West. I started to like his political views a few years ago when he became interested in men's rights and against feminism. He's definitely a great guy. Anyone who calls out the Jews and the evils of the Jews is a great person.

I think if a celebrity can awaken and become aware of the Jews, it means that global society has crossed a line of no return for the Jews and that's why their desperation is growing across the West because they're losing control.

@Outcast9428 @Lucas88 @Pixel--Dude

What do you think?
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Tsar wrote:
October 10th, 2022, 9:39 am
I am now a fan of Kanye West. I started to like his political views a few years ago when he became interested in men's rights and against feminism.
Kanye West is one of those rare wealthy black men in the West who rejects the notion that anyone black MUST be liberal and modern in every way and follow the life script as dictated by... certain people. Just because he is black won't mean he has to vote a certain way, think, feel or act a certain way. He's his own man, and he's been labeled mentally ill and crazy for it by the media. His biggest mistake was marrying that plastic whore Kim Kardashian.

On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote:
I skipped around a bit. I think I heard the whole interview. Where did he name 'the Jews'?

I appreciate 'Ye's conservative viewpoint and his willingness to talk about his faith and other issues.

One thing I notice is that he seems to have an overinflated view of himself and his ex or wife or whatever Kim is. What was it he called himself? The number one recording artist in the world? I think I had heard of him two or three times before he'd come out with his gospel album. I heard some buzz about that, so I decided to look him up. I don't know if I'd ever heard a song of his. So I played one on YouTube. It was rather dull 'album filler' in my opinion, some video of him on a motorcycle riding with Kim Kardashian sitting on his lap. I looked him on up on a quick Google search for a year pre-covid and he was like number 24 ranked on whatever raking scale-- an impressive career, but not the top in the world.

Then he said something about his wife being the most influential woman in the world? I remember seeing the Kardashians on checkout magazines a decade or two ago, wondering what they were famous for. Apparently it was some reality show on cable I'd never seen. I finally saw the first episode a few years ago. It was so riveting, it rivaled watching paint dry. Even better than watching grass grow. In his interview, he said something like his wife was the most influential woman in the world... were those the words? Really? How about that woman that plays Black Widow, or the one who plays Captain Marvel, or that woman on the Progressive ads? The queen of England died, so I can't name her.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote:
Do you like Kanye West since he thinks your life matters?
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Tsar wrote:
October 10th, 2022, 9:39 am
I am now a fan of Kanye West. I started to like his political views a few years ago when he became interested in men's rights and against feminism. He's definitely a great guy. Anyone who calls out the Jews and the evils of the Jews is a great person.

I think if a celebrity can awaken and become aware of the Jews, it means that global society has crossed a line of no return for the Jews and that's why their desperation is growing across the West because they're losing control.

@Outcast9428 @Lucas88 @Pixel--Dude

What do you think?
I don't have much of an opinion on Kanye West and barely even follow the media these days, but I certainly respect any celebrity who genuinely rebels against their Illuminati handlers and is bold enough to call out the Jews and their untold evil. If he really did call out the Jews then good on him. In these critical times all worthy Gentiles must do our part to expose the perverse tribal mafia and fight against the (((NWO))).

Anybody remember Michael Jackson's leaked private telephone conversation where he tearfully alluded to the Jews who were allegedly exploiting him? MJ knew the deal with the music industry and seemingly didn't want to play ball. Then all of the allegations began not long after and certain people set out to ruin his reputation.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Lucas88 wrote:
October 10th, 2022, 4:21 pm
Anybody remember Michael Jackson's leaked private telephone conversation where he tearfully alluded to the Jews who were allegedly exploiting him? MJ knew the deal with the music industry and seemingly didn't want to play ball. Then all of the allegations began not long after and certain people set out to ruin his reputation.
He also wrote those lyrics "Kick me kike me/ Jew me sue me".
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Cornfed wrote:
October 10th, 2022, 4:24 pm
Lucas88 wrote:
October 10th, 2022, 4:21 pm
He also wrote those lyrics "Kick me kike me/ Jew me sue me".
He did indeed. He later claimed that those lyrics were denouncing racism when he faced criticism but we all know from the context what he meant.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Now Tulsi is quitting the Democrat Party. She doesn't quite name the Jew, but close and in any case good for her.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Now it looks like other blacks are getting close to naming the Jew. This is good.

https://twitter.com/WhitlockJason/statu ... wsrc%5Etfw
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Cornfed wrote:
October 11th, 2022, 12:35 pm
Now it looks like other blacks are getting close to naming the Jew. This is good.

https://twitter.com/WhitlockJason/statu ... wsrc%5Etfw
Black people tend to be redpilled on the Jews, the problem is so many of them think Jews are White people. I’m glad to see this one pointing out that anti White hatred is supported by the Jews.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote:
October 11th, 2022, 9:24 am
Now Tulsi is quitting the Democrat Party. She doesn't quite name the Jew, but close and in any case good for her.

I don't agree with all of her politics, but she ran for the presidential nomination a while back, and she seemed to actually have some sense on some of the issues, unlike a lot of those she was running against. So maybe she had too much sense to stay in that party. Hopefully, she can take her state with her out of the Democratic Party. Unions are pretty strong in Hawaii and it is pretty much a one-party state. I talked with a state house representative there. If I remember right, I think he said there were 16 republicans in the whole house, whatever house of government it was. Not sure it was their whole legislature.

She's gotten a little older. She was probably one of the better-looking congress people at the time she was elected. I notice she has the one white strand of hair... like some kind of comic book character.

But I don't see how this is about Jews. Some of you anti-Jew conspiracy theorists see a Jew behind very rock.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Now the Jews have closed Kanye's bank account. It is good when they reveal that they are at the top of the progressive stack.

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking- ... k-accounts