Is Trump actually this stupid?

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Is Trump actually this stupid?

Post by Cornfed »

He claims to have thought the Israelis wanted to negotiate a peace deal and it was the Palestinians that were the holdup. WTF? Either he is a terminal fool or is running some kind of scam. Either way, he can't be trusted.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/trump-i-t ... o-be-true/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Re: Is Trump actually this stupid?

Post by WilliamSmith »

Obviously, Don Zion can't be trusted, but my take:

Trump had a big head that he was a slick negotiator and mover and shaker in jew york city (which he was in some sense) but delusionally imagined he could negotiate with jews and get popular with the satanic blood-sucking cancerous tumor called israel, and so has become the bazillionth Gentile to come to the stunning revelation that (like Tricky Dick Nixon said): "You can't trust the bastards! They TURN on you!" :o

What a shock!

He might've just been ignorant about the deeper history of jews + with a massive ego...
I've actually been surrounded in quite a few jews my whole life as well on the Left Coast, e.g. Seattle which is a ghastly infestation zone grown even worse in recent years as they poured in, PDX which they've turned from a rather nice small city to a f***ing disaster and antifa warzone that I dislike even more than Seattle at this point (and yes it was all because of the jews who took it over that it became that way, I could elaborate later if there's any interest, LOL), and various places in California where I liked better because of more black women, but became too expensive and dangerous over time.
Not to mention jews took over Disney and turned it into a propaganda factory for globohomo and transgenderism vs "Sleeping Beauty" and so on, but I'll stay on topic here, LOL.

But as I was saying... Like Farrakhan said, they put on a "mask of civility" and so on, and some of them actually are genuinely friendly (or just churls like some of my personal friends) who are part biologically jewish but totally clueless about the tribal game, yet when you acquaint yourself with the irrefutable historical facts about their tribe f***ing over Gentiles nonstop through recorded history, it should be obvious to any one that no one in their right mind would trust jews.

Also, I don't know so much about this, but @Tsar posted some good stuff indicating Trump's had a lot of family ties to jews even before Don Zion pawned his barbie doll daughter off to that zionist rat Kushner (who Kanye has been totally going off on, LOL), then astoundingly got backstabbed and screwed over by the jews. (What a shock!)

But yeah, what a shock:

I've said it before and will say it again: If you can't trust a beady-eyed hook-nosed rat from a tribe of bloodsucking parasites whose religion tells them their DNA comes from another dimension on a mission to subvert and conquer all Gentile nations, and believes all non-jews are "unclean" and exist only to "serve jews," who CAN you trust???? :o

Still, there is theoretically some hope even if none of us here are dumb enough to actually put our faith in Don Zion.
And better yet, at least it's causing the blacks to "go death con 3" on the jews, LOL.

Still, Trump telling jews they'd "better get their act together before it's too late" is certainly more than we have ever seen from any of the other roaches larping as "POTUS":
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/