Who live is a state where they think the COVID-19 Pandemic is Still Going On?

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Who live is a state where they think the COVID-19 Pandemic is Still Going On?

Post by MrMan »

I saw a recent clip from one of those late night shows, not Jimmy Kimmel, the other guy like that. They showed a clip of the audience. They were wearing masks. Then a clip of the news, recently-- President Biden walking by himself wearing a mask.

I think some of the states of the US, and some countries, are still living in the 2020. Where I live, I've hardly seen a mask for about 8 months. I went to a large meeting for my organization. Maybe two people were wearing masks. There is a mask here and there.

Who lives somewhere where people still wear masks?
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Re: Who live is a state where they think the COVID-19 Pandemic is Still Going On?

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

MrMan wrote:
November 1st, 2022, 1:16 pm
I saw a recent clip from one of those late night shows, not Jimmy Kimmel, the other guy like that. They showed a clip of the audience. They were wearing masks. Then a clip of the news, recently-- President Biden walking by himself wearing a mask.

I think some of the states of the US, and some countries, are still living in the 2020. Where I live, I've hardly seen a mask for about 8 months. I went to a large meeting for my organization. Maybe two people were wearing masks. There is a mask here and there.

Who lives somewhere where people still wear masks?
Infections are on the rise again
Thats why everyone is wearing masks again to keep themselfs safe for winter
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Re: Who live is a state where they think the COVID-19 Pandemic is Still Going On?

Post by Outcast9428 »

I barely see any masks where I live anymore.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I suppose most people know by now that in a year or two there will be a real coronavirus pandemic. It will be the vaxtards dying of random coronaviruses because they have destroyed their natural immunity. If you are not a vaxtard you have nothing to worry about, other than the regime making further efforts to kill you.