A prediction on the Jews

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

A prediction on the Jews

Post by Cornfed »

I predict that the Ye thing is a harbinger of things to come. In the near future it will become fashionable to blame the Jews for the disasters that will be happening, they will be removed from overt power and they will face persecution in the form of loss of property, some form of legal sanctions, probably criminal violence against them that will often go unpunished etc.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: A prediction on the Jews

Post by gsjackson »

There you go again with the pie-eyed optimism, Miss Pollyanna. If I had to bet between that outcome and half a dozen of us at HA finishing our days in a gulag, all my money's riding on the latter. But keep whispering the sweet nothings, anyway. Maybe you can speak it into existence, as the saying goes.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Not to sound too naïvely Pollyanna, but I too believe that the criminal Jewish elite could end up getting seriously exposed in the next fews years and that what we are seeing today could be just the beginning - like a prelude of sorts.

Neptune enters Aries in March 2025, retrogrades into Pisces in October 2025, and then reenters Aries in January 2026. This kind of astrological movement is associated with the destruction of existing structures and institutions, rebellions and uprisings, and the exposure of falsehoods and illusions. It is therefore predicted that the NWO will begin to be seriously exposed and that increasingly more people will lose faith in the system and begin to question it. If this is correct, then more people will become aware of the Jews and their Zionist conspiracy and openly criticize their disproportionate power. Hopefully antisemitism will resurge stronger than ever in the next decade and we'll have a real shot at taking down the NWO.

I don't think that any of us will end up in a gulag if we are able to thwart the implementation of the Great Reset.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Well hello, what's this? I'm watching a cop show -- SWAT -- and the bad guys are members of the Israeli mafia. Can this be possible? Surely it's a TV first. Maybe you guys are on to something.