ONE-on-ONE online lessons of Russian

Chat in foreign languages or discuss language-learning.
4GlORY
Freshman Poster

ONE-on-ONE online lessons of Russian

Post by 4GlORY »

Want to learn Russian, and dont know where to start? I am a native russian speaker, currently living in Belgrade / Serbia. Overall, I have more than 5 years of teaching experience both online and offline , in 4 different countries. I taught English, Russian and in some occasions Spanish and Serbian. Public education is as you may all probably know the worst place for learning ANYTHING, and I despise it even though I was a great student back in the days :)

I have all the necessary materials ( textbooks, workbooks, testbooks ), some of which I designed personally. You would be given all this material for free of course. I have a good internet connection so there wouldnt be any problems regarding tech. My spectrum of knowledge is wide , and I think you re going to have a lots of fun learning any of the above mentioned language with me. My lessons will help you learn essential grammar points, or expand and develop your current knowledge. Avoid common mistakes and improve your listening fluency and pronunciation.

Tutoring Approach:
I love working with young people and seeing them achieve their goals. I appreciate that each student is different so I always strive to ensure my tutoring reflects their individual needs, goals and learning style.

I'm available to tutor in the daytime, evenings and at weekends. If you require help with home schooling I can offer assistance with that and I’m also available for lessons during the school holidays.

I always strive to make lessons inspirational, fun and rigorous and build confidence in all my students by being generous with praise and giving them ownership of their learning.u
If you re interested , please PM me , or send me an e-mail to bueno.super@yandex.ru