Anyone going to Thailand this Year?

Arrange meetups and get togethers with other Happier Abroad members in your area, or coming to your area.
florida johny
Freshman Poster

Anyone going to Thailand this Year?

Post by florida johny »

I live in Central Florida. I am going to Costa Rica again around April or May. I have never been to Thailand but plan on going latter this year.
I am interested in meeting women in Clubs that are between the ages of twenty one and thirty five years old.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jerryrigged
Freshman Poster

Re: Anyone going to Thailand this Year?

Post by jerryrigged »

I've been there for years. I'm back in farangland now (the west). It feels great to have so many women interested in you. It really does. All they want is money. Thais are the absolute worst bloodsuckers. If you want bar girls, as it sounds like that is what you are after, you are going to need to keep your head and wallet handy. Keep the big head in charge of the small head at all times. Keep track of your money like a rock hound. They will squeeze every penny they can out of you. That is their goal. Right now they are VERY thirsty. Even more thirsty than you are. Don't mistake this for horniness or real interest in you on a human level. Thai girls who leech from foreigners are MASTERS at deception. I have no idea what the status is right now in Bangkok. However, I think nana plaza and soi cowboy are still operating, on a minimal basis. There's about 10% of the girls that are normally there. Any p***y you get will be paid for. The Thai clubs are all non-starters for you as a foreigner. Guys like to lie and brag that they get on well in non-expat clubs but they are either extremely good looking, rich, or just completely full of shit. There are hookers in the expat bars as well as the Thai clubs. You won't find hookers in hotel lounges like you see in Mexico and latin america so forget about that. Nothing is that easy in Thailand. When I was there the average was about $100-200 for the whole night. Also a bar fine of at least $30 going upwards to $200 for the real scam clubs. Tilac Bar is probably the best bar in the entire country, or it was before covid made an impact. Thats on soi cowboy. Forget about pattaya right now. Its a stinking crimepit due to covid. All of the good is gone from pattaya and left nothing but Russian drug dealers and girls with HIV etc. Doll house in soi cowboy is also a good bet. Suzy Wong and Jungle jim are nice if you just want to drink and get friendly with girls but not really take any back to your hotel room. You can get laid for absolutely free if you go to Esan (Northern Thailand). These girls are long haulers after your money though. They will have sex with you but their eye is on that marriage prize. Most Thai women dont even want visas to the west anymore. They just want your money. Its better for them if you stay in Thailand and support their family. I dont know what else to tell you about Thailand. Its a beautiful country but you need to have your head screwed on right the entire time because there are so many pitfalls you can fall for. The same kind of scams are there as they are in Colombia except probably even worst. Just go and get your willy wet and try to come back in one piece.
Sometimes a single moment of madness can last a lifetime

"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer
florida johny
Freshman Poster

Post by florida johny »

Thanks for the info. Why did you come back to the west now? Did it eventually drain to much money staying in Thailand? Do you live in the USA?
jerryrigged
Freshman Poster

Post by jerryrigged »

florida johny wrote:
May 9th, 2021, 7:23 pm
Thanks for the info. Why did you come back to the west now? Did it eventually drain to much money staying in Thailand? Do you live in the USA?
I came back because of stuff beyond my control. I didn't want to. Right now, though, for the first time, I am kind of glad to be back in the West because believe it or not I have more freedom here than I do back in Thailand. Theres rolling closures of just about everything in Thailand right now. Its just a very unfun place to be. I wrote the piece above just before their current outbreak. Whatever you believe with covid, the situation in Thailand is not good, and the ruling junta is likely abusing its"special pandemic powers" to target its domestic enemies. I dont have any addictions so my stay in Thailand was actually very cheap. But if you are addicted to anything, like sex, booze, or drugs, because everything is so cheap and (normally without covid) easy to access in Thailand, you can expect to spend a lot of money there and eventually go broke. Don't ask me why primo retards go to Thailand to get drugs. Its a terrible place to do that in. The prisons there are no fun and you can expect to do hard time should you get caught. A lot of people who are alcoholics also go to Thailand, too, because its a place full of bars and people always drinking. They think nobody will notice their alcoholism there because alcohol drinking is so normalised in places like Pattaya and Phuket. Thailand is an odd place that attracts the oddest people. Trust me. The only other thing I can really think to tell you is if you keep your nose clean, you can easily live in Thailand on $1500 a month or even less if you really know how to squeeze and "go native" and live like a Thai person would. However, I would just skip Thailand all together right now because of the current pandemic situation. If or when it will ever likely improve, I have no idea. But I would bet on later than sooner. :(

florida johny
Freshman Poster

Post by florida johny »

Thanks for the info. I am not addicted to alcohol or gambling. I do not do drugs at all. I like sex but I am not addicted.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

jerryrigged wrote:
August 6th, 2021, 2:31 pm
I came back because of stuff beyond my control. I didn't want to. Right now, though, for the first time, I am kind of glad to be back in the West because believe it or not I have more freedom here than I do back in Thailand.
-----
I would just skip Thailand all together right now because of the current pandemic situation. If or when it will ever likely improve, I have no idea. But I would bet on later than sooner. :(
I fully agree with your comment, better wait it out in your own country.
That what I do. Thailand is still unstable...better not to travel now.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Yohan wrote:
August 8th, 2021, 10:43 am
I guess one might expect the West to have better care facilities to keep you comfortable as you slowly die from your lethal injections, but I hear that even that might not be the case.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Cornfed wrote:
August 8th, 2021, 1:46 pm
Yohan wrote:
I guess one might expect the West to have better care facilities to keep you comfortable as you slowly die from your lethal injections, but I hear that even that might not be the case.
I heard that respirators were modified to actually cause most people to die from Covid-19 if they were put on a respirator. America has the most incompetent doctors in the world in my opinion so they really couldn't diagnose much. All the case studies and really interesting medical advances are coming from outside the United States.

The only thing that the United States does in medicine is create new prescriptions for very specific things because prescription drugs are legalized extortion in the United States.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Tsar wrote:
August 8th, 2021, 3:49 pm
Cornfed wrote:
August 8th, 2021, 1:46 pm
Yohan wrote:
I heard that respirators were modified to actually cause most people to die from Covid-19 if they were put on a respirator.
They wouldn't have to modify them. Being sedated and put on a respirator for any length of time generally results in death.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

jerryrigged wrote:
March 30th, 2021, 7:43 pm
I've been there for years. I'm back in farangland now (the west). It feels great to have so many women interested in you. It really does. All they want is money. Thais are the absolute worst bloodsuckers. If you want bar girls, as it sounds like that is what you are after, you are going to need to keep your head and wallet handy. Keep the big head in charge of the small head at all times. Keep track of your money like a rock hound. They will squeeze every penny they can out of you. That is their goal. Right now they are VERY thirsty. Even more thirsty than you are. Don't mistake this for horniness or real interest in you on a human level. Thai girls who leech from foreigners are MASTERS at deception. I have no idea what the status is right now in Bangkok. However, I think nana plaza and soi cowboy are still operating, on a minimal basis. There's about 10% of the girls that are normally there. Any p***y you get will be paid for. The Thai clubs are all non-starters for you as a foreigner. Guys like to lie and brag that they get on well in non-expat clubs but they are either extremely good looking, rich, or just completely full of shit. There are hookers in the expat bars as well as the Thai clubs. You won't find hookers in hotel lounges like you see in Mexico and latin america so forget about that. Nothing is that easy in Thailand. When I was there the average was about $100-200 for the whole night. Also a bar fine of at least $30 going upwards to $200 for the real scam clubs. Tilac Bar is probably the best bar in the entire country, or it was before covid made an impact. Thats on soi cowboy. Forget about pattaya right now. Its a stinking crimepit due to covid. All of the good is gone from pattaya and left nothing but Russian drug dealers and girls with HIV etc. Doll house in soi cowboy is also a good bet. Suzy Wong and Jungle jim are nice if you just want to drink and get friendly with girls but not really take any back to your hotel room. You can get laid for absolutely free if you go to Esan (Northern Thailand). These girls are long haulers after your money though. They will have sex with you but their eye is on that marriage prize. Most Thai women dont even want visas to the west anymore. They just want your money. Its better for them if you stay in Thailand and support their family. I dont know what else to tell you about Thailand. Its a beautiful country but you need to have your head screwed on right the entire time because there are so many pitfalls you can fall for. The same kind of scams are there as they are in Colombia except probably even worst. Just go and get your willy wet and try to come back in one piece.
Very interesting - have you thought about submitting it to Stickman's site? :lol:
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

yick wrote:
August 16th, 2021, 6:16 am
Very interesting - have you thought about submitting it to Stickman's site? :lol:
He doesn't read Stickman:
jerryrigged wrote:
August 16th, 2021, 5:46 am
Reading stickman? The only people who read his column are sex bar tourists in Bangkok. You just really exposed to go urself as a typical obese left wing sex tourist ten pound pomme. Now shut the f**k up you deluded third columnist commie limey piece of shit, I hope the vaccine does kill you,. Die you piece of human garbage, shut your commie fuckhole, there is no end to a common cold virus. There is no cure for stupid.
Poor guy, he's going through a meltdown at the idea of never again feeling all those women interested in him and his wallet.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Shemp wrote:
August 16th, 2021, 7:00 am
yick wrote:
August 16th, 2021, 6:16 am
He doesn't read Stickman:
jerryrigged wrote:
August 16th, 2021, 5:46 am
Reading stickman? The only people who read his column are sex bar tourists in Bangkok. You just really exposed to go urself as a typical obese left wing sex tourist ten pound pomme. Now shut the f**k up you deluded third columnist commie limey piece of shit, I hope the vaccine does kill you,. Die you piece of human garbage, shut your commie fuckhole, there is no end to a common cold virus. There is no cure for stupid.
Poor guy, he's going through a meltdown at the idea of never again feeling all those women interested in him and his wallet.
:lol:
jerryrigged
Freshman Poster

Post by jerryrigged »

The bug, the Vax, the Ira, your government, your own stupidity, all of these musarats you stupid f***s have imported from countries you've raped and pillaged for air fields and oil, whatever it is, I hope you british commie fuckheads die fast. I'm leaving the forum, f**k you, we should have fed you to Hitler and Stalin when we had the chance

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

jerryrigged wrote:
August 16th, 2021, 7:14 am
The bug, the Vax, the Ira, your government, your own stupidity, all of these musarats you stupid f***s have imported from countries you've raped and pillaged for air fields and oil, whatever it is, I hope you british commie fuckheads die fast. I'm leaving the forum, f**k you, we should have fed you to Hitler and Stalin when we had the chance
:lol:
jerryrigged
Freshman Poster

Post by jerryrigged »

Alright mr yuck you pissed me off enough to troll and flame you back but Im through now have a good day sir Of course im not serious. But you are just as much, if not more so, of a reprobate than I am. If youve ever even gone abroad..... YOu think you're better than me just because you havent been to the land of smiles?? A laughing matter! A shame if true, too, you missed a lot! Mr Yuck going to the Philippines, Korea, or China doesnt make you any better than a Thailand tourist... You know as well as I do that those sort of women are in those countries too. Don't kid yourself!!!!!