Global Dating Seminar in Las Vegas by Winston and Steve!

Arrange meetups and get togethers with other Happier Abroad members in your area, or coming to your area.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

pete98146 wrote:Winston,

I've come to a conclusion that you are a brilliant sociologist in that you describe the male/female problems in the Anglosphere like nobody else out there. If I'm a guy in the audience at one of your seminars I'm thinking this list of topics would grab my attention but it's more of an appetizer. Where's the meat and potatoes?

Every Tom Dick and Harry can go online to find sites that show single ladies from Europe, Asia and South America. How is your product different? What can you offer these lonely gentlemen in the audience other than lengthy material describing the problem?

Here's one way to look at it. If my car breaks down and I take it to a mechanic, I don't want to sit down and spend two hours having him tell me in great detail what is wrong with my car. I just want my car fixed. The same would apply to these seminars. The seminars are incomplete without the presenters (you and Steve) showing the forum members how to succeed with foreign women and they'll want real life success stories to back it up.

Just my two cents worth.
Pete,

You AIB, myself, and only a few others here are the only ones with hot foreign wives. The vast majority of HA is too into other alternative things or mongering. In fact I bet less than 5 of the ones that are not married have ever been married before, even to a US woman. Guys like us, saw a problem, then went out and fuggin fixed the damn problem. Everyone else has their heads in the sand. Black folks call this shit "Stuck on Stupid". Real Men are solution orientated. Only Women are process orientated. Guys here need to either fix their attitudes, Testosterone levels, their finances, or whatever the f**k is necessary to get out and fix the problem. The last thing any man needs is what looks like a pirate's treasure map as a plan to find a good wife that does not look like or act like a heifer.

Men need meat and potatoes. They need information of substance. Weaksauce seminars like this are well intentioned but miss the mark.

Mark my words...This whole "MGTOW" "Foreign Wife Movement" is RIPE for the taking by a or a handful of Real Men with very legit credentials, speaking, presentation, business, and planning skills that are not at risk of having their lives and reputation ruined by mainstream media. Right now the feminist machines are keeping us down. Personal sacrifice is huge for men with money and talent to be seen as traitors or other shaming words right now, but it is almost time now. The daily news will show a new story worst than the previous day and America is being to show symptoms of system-wide decay all over the place. The credible men who steps up and presents an easy to follow plan before the internet gets censored, could get VERY rich on this movement.

Even I struggle with this. My guide still makes me nervous if my business contacts found out I wrote that. If I waited to do this later after I have made some millions in my own business endeavors, I risk pissing off others close to me, or ruining the credibility of myself and others I know. It's a tough call to make, and I personally have enough enemies already. I give Winston and others that can show their faces on whatever they are doing, because that does take some serious balls, but like you said, not only are they not married, but they just sound like complainers with little experience and no feasible solutions. That makes a hard sell.

Actually if any billionaire, like Zuckerberg, would just open their mouth about this, the cat will be completely out of the bag... They can hush any of us, but like the ol saying goes, "Money talks, bullshit walks..." Zuck would not do this though because women are the biggest users of his business. That would be akin to him bombing his Facebook office.

Rock's speech recently and DJfourmoney's topic, might be signs of the beginning of a new era. When I first came to this site, it truly seemed to be no different than Roosh or other MGTOW style sites. I read the rants and got some encouragement. On my own, I found nice little places on the internet like Crystal Tao's website and other Chinese related expat forums for more encouragement. Unlike most people I studied Mandarin for years and did business in China, so I was just able to get started without needing someone to hold my hand. Many guys are not this fortunate. Most are completely lost and need alot more guidance than this, otherwise it will just cost them alot more money (dating tours, etc).

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I posted our Seminar ad on Craigslist. How does it look?

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/grp/4126674808.html

I'll try to post it in the Personals section too.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

It looks good Winston. I hope you and Steve are able to inspire more of the good guys to think outside of the box. Their time is overdue and they need to move to greener pastures outside of this horrible society. One thing though I would fix the PUA abbreviation and just put pick up artist because not many know what the PUA abbreviation means. Good luck to you guys inspiring others.
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

Repatriate wrote:
insanity wrote:You should make the topic of this: "Avoid the mistakes that I did"... Or: "Learn how not to do it"
The title of the seminar "Do the opposite of what I do"

:lol:

There is some truth to this.

Winston, your experiences in Russia and Philippines read more like a "what not to do" guide than a map for success.

On the other hand, members like AIB, ladislav, Davewe, pete98146 and some others have met with success in their efforts. I can see one of these guys offering a more credible seminar.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Winnie,

Lets be honest with yourself and admit you weren't happier abroad, all you did was either complain about TW and its people or spend time in hooker bars picking up cheap whores, you never met any decent girl.
You might be right about AW and US in general but you cant talk about happiness abroad.

What you gonna tell people when they ask you about your success with women overseas? How come you 2 are single?

Steve will say: " I had 3some with 2 sisters within half an hour of landing to BKK and they were good girls from traditional family"
Winnie: "I managed to have kid with bar girl but she was high class one, Japs only"

Title should read

'How I flopped abroad'
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:I posted our Seminar ad on Craigslist. How does it look?

Winston you posted this in the ad, "Fee is only $24.95. Satisfaction GUARANTEED or your money back! If you don't like our presentation and information, we will refund your small fee so you lose nothing!"

What happens if a lot of people there DO want their money refunded? Not that your seminar will be bad or anything (I think it will be very eye opening) but I don't know if it's a good idea to GUARANTEE people their money back it they don't like your seminar.

Your going to have to rent out a hall in a hotel and that can be expensive, what happens if enough people want their money refunded and you have to reach into your pocket to pay for renting out the hall?

Anyway, I think having seminars is a good idea, if it takes off, then you can have them around the country (NY, LA, Chicago, Houston, Philadelphia, Miami, Boston, Atlanta, Seattle, Dallas, San Francisco, San Diego, Denver, Phoenix) and then you could be making LOT'S of money by charging $24.95 a person.

Do have any idea when the first seminar will take place? How many people are you hoping sign up for the first seminar? Who knows, you might get a hundred people who want to sign up for your first seminar.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Devil Dog wrote:
Repatriate wrote:
insanity wrote:You should make the topic of this: "Avoid the mistakes that I did"... Or: "Learn how not to do it"
The title of the seminar "Do the opposite of what I do"

:lol:

There is some truth to this.

Winston, your experiences in Russia and Philippines read more like a "what not to do" guide than a map for success.

On the other hand, members like AIB, ladislav, Davewe, pete98146 and some others have met with success in their efforts. I can see one of these guys offering a more credible seminar.
It depends on what the goal or objective is. I am not a marriage minded guy. I'm an approach, date, have fun, enjoy it while it lasts, and retain my freedom type of guy. Many guys here are like that. Rock, Ladislav, Mr S, etc. Can't you tell?

I've done that hundreds of times overseas. That's how I have fun. Don't you know that? Where is your common sense? Why do you act so stupid?

Ladislav is not happily married. He is divorced and has had many multiple relationships. Same as me. You don't seem to know what's going on.

I would be good for a seminar in that I am VERY GOOD with presenting points, info, arguments, comparisons, in-depth stuff, etc. That's been well established. I am very good at making a convincing case. See all the testimonials on this site and fan letters I get. They attest to that.

http://www.happierabroad.com/testimonials.php
http://www.happierabroad.com/FanMail.htm

A lot of people have found their wives because of my site and the inspiration I gave them. Some have said so in this forum too. I have inspired many people and that's a proven fact.

So I think you've lost the plot and are just an ass. Besides, this movement is my calling. That's why I present it so well. When you follow your calling, good things happen.

Sure I met bad girls and had bad luck and Murphy's Law happen too. But I am REAL, not perfect.

Also, the advice I give tends to be VERY ACCURATE and checks out. I have credibility and track record. I also have character references too.

Anyhow, in a presentation, I would give some useful info for guys wanting marriage and guys wanting to be playboys. There are both types, and I am perfectly capable of offering general advice, based on common sense knowledge.

For example, even though I'm not a marriage minded guy, I can tell someone how they can tell if someone would be a good wife or not.

Anyway, you are wrong on many counts and don't see the reality or big picture. If narrow guys like you were running this movement, it would have went into the ground a long time ago.

You're yet another dummy whom I debunked with sheer logic, reason and facts.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Banano wrote:Winnie,

Lets be honest with yourself and admit you weren't happier abroad, all you did was either complain about TW and its people or spend time in hooker bars picking up cheap whores, you never met any decent girl.
You might be right about AW and US in general but you cant talk about happiness abroad.

What you gonna tell people when they ask you about your success with women overseas? How come you 2 are single?

Steve will say: " I had 3some with 2 sisters within half an hour of landing to BKK and they were good girls from traditional family"
Winnie: "I managed to have kid with bar girl but she was high class one, Japs only"

Title should read

'How I flopped abroad'
Do you have amnesia? We've already gone over this hundreds of times. Why are some of you so stupid that I have to repeat the same thing thousands of times. And then when it's settled, you bring up the same issues again? Wtf man?

I was happier abroad in Russia, Europe and the Philippines. Lots of fun and dates and friendly girls. But I was not happier abroad in Taiwan. So get that straight. Stop painting everything in black and white.

Just because I'm not happier in Taiwan, which is 1 of 200 countries, doesn't mean I'm not happier abroad. You are looking for ways to diss me.

You can ask JamesBond. He's seen my 38 hours of video in Russia/Eastern Europe, and can verify that I looked very free, alive, excited and happy in those videos. My parents said they saw a part of me come out of my shell that they never saw before.

I have met decent girls. I posted pictures of some of them. But I had bad luck and Murphy's Law too.

I am not totally single. I have a girlfriend named Dianne.

I did not have a kid with a bar girl. That was debunked and cleared up long ago in many other threads. If you lie about it again, I will have to ban you.

I only flopped in your mind, not in mine. Sorry. It's all in your head.

My trips are a lot more complicated than that. Even if I don't find a wife or soulmate, at least I'm more FREE AND ALIVE abroad. All my friends said they could see that in my videos. I can hit on girls, date them, etc. Even it's all only temporarily, so what? It's FUN. I'm FREE AND ALIVE. That's what matters to me.

Whether you agree or not, I'm just telling the truth and being honest.
Last edited by Winston on October 15th, 2013, 10:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

jamesbond wrote:
Winston wrote:I posted our Seminar ad on Craigslist. How does it look?

Winston you posted this in the ad, "Fee is only $24.95. Satisfaction GUARANTEED or your money back! If you don't like our presentation and information, we will refund your small fee so you lose nothing!"

What happens if a lot of people there DO want their money refunded? Not that your seminar will be bad or anything (I think it will be very eye opening) but I don't know if it's a good idea to GUARANTEE people their money back it they don't like your seminar.

Your going to have to rent out a hall in a hotel and that can be expensive, what happens if enough people want their money refunded and you have to reach into your pocket to pay for renting out the hall?

Anyway, I think having seminars is a good idea, if it takes off, then you can have them around the country (NY, LA, Chicago, Houston, Philadelphia, Miami, Boston, Atlanta, Seattle, Dallas, San Francisco, San Diego, Denver, Phoenix) and then you could be making LOT'S of money by charging $24.95 a person.

Do have any idea when the first seminar will take place? How many people are you hoping sign up for the first seminar? Who knows, you might get a hundred people who want to sign up for your first seminar.
Well it's basic marketing. Many people say that it's satisfaction guaranteed or your money back, because they know that 95 percent of people will not ask for a refund, esp if they know that the info is going to be great and a winner. Plus $24.95 is not that much to ask back.

Also, almost every guy I've presented my stuff to found value in it and could not refute it. So the odds are heavily on my side. I'm not doing this for the money anyway. It's just an experiment.

This would be in the living room of an apartment. The presentation would be on the TV screen hooked up with a laptop. It's not big enough to rent an auditorium yet.

No one has signed up yet. But then again, Vegas is not a place full of sincere serious people. Mostly losers and weirdos and degenerates come here.

Maybe if we place the ad in the Los Angeles or SF Bay Area section, it would be better. There are more serious minded professionals there.

I'm going to post that ad again in the Vegas personals section and classes section as well. Also try to find a way to put it up on Meetup.org.

Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

You need to edit your ad and include your name, website ha.com.
People will want to look you up on internet. They are paying $$ so they want to know about clowns presenting information. True?

Steve from innovatorsclub at gmail isnt gonna cut it

Get rid of cheap gmail address, try something like info@happierabroad.com, gives you more credibility.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Banano wrote:You need to edit your ad and include your name, website ha.com.
People will want to look you up on internet. They are paying $$ so they want to know about clowns presenting information. True?

Steve from innovatorsclub at gmail isnt gonna cut it

Get rid of cheap gmail address, try something like info@happierabroad.com, gives you more credibility.
I wanted to do that, but Steve R said that would be a bad idea. He said that if I gave out my website name in the ad, then people would just go to this site and get all the info for free and not pay for any seminar. He was very adamant about that.

I'm not sure if he's right though. He has a different marketing strategy than me. I like to give a lot of info away for free to gain people's respect and praise. Then go from there. But Steve wants to give away only a few tidbits and have people pay for more. To me, that is a very narrow strategy to gamble on that assumes too much. I prefer giving out more info to bond with people first. It's far more friendly that way.

And in fact, every self-help/motivational guru gives away a lot of info for free in interviews, articles and videos. For example, Tony Robbins and Wayne Dyer are big names in the personal transformation field. You would have to pay a lot to see them speak, but you can also get a lot of their material for free too, via articles, videos, interviews, audio material, books, etc.

So deep down, I don't think that Steve's approach is the best one. I think he's too cynical and mistrustful about people. It is true that many people will get free info from a site without paying. That's part of life. But if someone really likes you and admires your work, they will pay to see you speak even if they already got your stuff for free. For example, I admire Deepak Chopra and Wayne Dyer and have heard a lot of their stuff for free already. But if they came to my town to speak and only charged $20 or $30, I would definitely pay it. Why not?

That's really cheap, considering that many PUA gurus and even motivational gurus charge around $1000 for their seminars or boot camps.

Anyhow, both strategies have some logic behind them. So I am trying both out. I put up a second version of that ad with my website name on it to see if that would work better.

icarus
Freshman Poster

Post by icarus »

kai1275 wrote:
pete98146 wrote:Winston,

I've come to a conclusion that you are a brilliant sociologist in that you describe the male/female problems in the Anglosphere like nobody else out there. If I'm a guy in the audience at one of your seminars I'm thinking this list of topics would grab my attention but it's more of an appetizer. Where's the meat and potatoes?

Every Tom Dick and Harry can go online to find sites that show single ladies from Europe, Asia and South America. How is your product different? What can you offer these lonely gentlemen in the audience other than lengthy material describing the problem?

Here's one way to look at it. If my car breaks down and I take it to a mechanic, I don't want to sit down and spend two hours having him tell me in great detail what is wrong with my car. I just want my car fixed. The same would apply to these seminars. The seminars are incomplete without the presenters (you and Steve) showing the forum members how to succeed with foreign women and they'll want real life success stories to back it up.

Just my two cents worth.
Pete,

You AIB, myself, and only a few others here are the only ones with hot foreign wives. The vast majority of HA is too into other alternative things or mongering. In fact I bet less than 5 of the ones that are not married have ever been married before, even to a US woman. Guys like us, saw a problem, then went out and fuggin fixed the damn problem. Everyone else has their heads in the sand. Black folks call this shit "Stuck on Stupid". Real Men are solution orientated. Only Women are process orientated. Guys here need to either fix their attitudes, Testosterone levels, their finances, or whatever the f**k is necessary to get out and fix the problem. The last thing any man needs is what looks like a pirate's treasure map as a plan to find a good wife that does not look like or act like a heifer.

Men need meat and potatoes. They need information of substance. Weaksauce seminars like this are well intentioned but miss the mark.

Mark my words...This whole "MGTOW" "Foreign Wife Movement" is RIPE for the taking by a or a handful of Real Men with very legit credentials, speaking, presentation, business, and planning skills that are not at risk of having their lives and reputation ruined by mainstream media. Right now the feminist machines are keeping us down. Personal sacrifice is huge for men with money and talent to be seen as traitors or other shaming words right now, but it is almost time now. The daily news will show a new story worst than the previous day and America is being to show symptoms of system-wide decay all over the place. The credible men who steps up and presents an easy to follow plan before the internet gets censored, could get VERY rich on this movement.

Even I struggle with this. My guide still makes me nervous if my business contacts found out I wrote that. If I waited to do this later after I have made some millions in my own business endeavors, I risk pissing off others close to me, or ruining the credibility of myself and others I know. It's a tough call to make, and I personally have enough enemies already. I give Winston and others that can show their faces on whatever they are doing, because that does take some serious balls, but like you said, not only are they not married, but they just sound like complainers with little experience and no feasible solutions. That makes a hard sell.

Actually if any billionaire, like Zuckerberg, would just open their mouth about this, the cat will be completely out of the bag... They can hush any of us, but like the ol saying goes, "Money talks, bullshit walks..." Zuck would not do this though because women are the biggest users of his business. That would be akin to him bombing his Facebook office.

Rock's speech recently and DJfourmoney's topic, might be signs of the beginning of a new era. When I first came to this site, it truly seemed to be no different than Roosh or other MGTOW style sites. I read the rants and got some encouragement. On my own, I found nice little places on the internet like Crystal Tao's website and other Chinese related expat forums for more encouragement. Unlike most people I studied Mandarin for years and did business in China, so I was just able to get started without needing someone to hold my hand. Many guys are not this fortunate. Most are completely lost and need alot more guidance than this, otherwise it will just cost them alot more money (dating tours, etc).
I think this deserves another look. So Winston, say I'm some guy who is frustrated with my dating possibilities in the US. Your service in essence boils down to me looking abroad for a wife/lover/succession of pieces of ass to play with, etc.

If I want to stay in the US then what unique service would you guys offer me, moreover what qualifications do you have over the other marriage brokers already out there?

Likewise, should I decide to travel and/or relocate, well, same question. In your combined experiences, have you ever attained permanent residency in another country? Started a business? Navigated the more complex aspects of other nations' bureaucracies? Do you own real estate or any properties abroad?

Furthermore, how many deep and meaningful relationships have you had with foreign women, i.e. marriage or long-term cohabitation?

Are you just the marketing department/spokeshole for others or do you actually have your own 'system'. Where is the meat as Pete said that they can sink their teeth into?
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." -- Albert Einstein
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Icarus,
Stop raising the bar on so many subjects. If I wanted to, I could raise the bar ad infinitum on anything in any topic to make anything look inadequate. It's just mental masturbation without end. Not very productive.

The point is, this is an INTRODUCTORY seminar with GENERAL advice and inspiration. Not an advanced course for expert expats and global daters. Come on now. Be realistic and real. Most guys do not even know the basics of all this. That's what this is about. I explained that many times.

Oh and yes I have some experience in those areas, but even if I didn't, I have done research and can give general advice on most topics. Besides my experience, I know about stuff that I learned from other people too. This is mostly about concepts. I can easily summarize what I've heard from others who did this or that, etc.

Words are just words anyway. My 38 hours of videos and thousands of photos prove my point more than any words can. My friends who saw my videos agree wholeheartedly. The videos bring life to my words and prove it in a way that mere words could never do.

Update:

I just posted our ad in the Los Angeles section of Craigslist as well, to see if we'll get more responses from there. This time, I mentioned Global Dating and included the Happier Abroad site URL too, so people can see that we are real and credible.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/gr ... 27258.html

icarus
Freshman Poster

Post by icarus »

Winston wrote:Icarus,
Stop raising the bar on so many subjects. If I wanted to, I could raise the bar ad infinitum on anything in any topic to make anything look inadequate. It's just mental masturbation without end. Not very productive.

The point is, this is an INTRODUCTORY seminar with GENERAL advice and inspiration. Not an advanced course for expert expats and global daters. Come on now. Be realistic and real. Most guys do not even know the basics of all this. That's what this is about. I explained that many times.

Oh and yes I have some experience in those areas, but even if I didn't, I have done research and can give general advice on most topics. Besides my experience, I know about stuff that I learned from other people too. This is mostly about concepts. I can easily summarize what I've heard from others who did this or that, etc.

Words are just words anyway. My 38 hours of videos and thousands of photos prove my point more than any words can. My friends who saw my videos agree wholeheartedly. The videos bring life to my words and prove it in a way that mere words could never do.

Update:

I just posted our ad in the Los Angeles section of Craigslist as well, to see if we'll get more responses from there. This time, I mentioned Global Dating and included the Happier Abroad site URL too, so people can see that we are real and credible.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/gr ... 27258.html
Fair enough Winston, but you should nevertheless think this out more. Many of them may have already done basic general research online, thus you need to seriously think what will my seminar provide that they have not already accessed online or readily do so?" You are charging a fee, albeit a small one, so there is always the danger of people complaining that your seminar wasn't necessarily wrong, but essentially just a rehash of what they already got/could get online. Furthermore, your trip to Russia and misadventures with your former 'fiance' don't exactly lend a high degree of credibility. Seeing that we're in the Facebook generation now, many of us more cynical souls won't be overly impressed by endless posed pics of you with random smiling girls.

I haven't walked a mile in your moccasins Winston so perhaps I've been unduly harsh in the past, but after observing you and your interactions with others in the past I can just see it now:

Some random guy "Yeah, went to the seminar, paid the $25 bucks, checked out his trip reports. I see he got f***ed over in Russia, knocked up some poor Filipina, complains incessantly about the locals trying to get a recharge for their cell phone....lots of other guy out there like RooshV or even Tim Ferris...gonna pass next time"

You "WHAT?? I am WINSTON WU DAMMIT! Possibly the most unique Asian American ever to walk the face of the Earth!! It's not ME, YOU have a perception problem!! I am deeply intellectual and base everything I say and do on only the most objective, rational thought. Look at all these people who say how awesome I am!!! Look how I 'debunk' skeptics and accurately diagnose the sociological ills of a vast and diverse nation of 300,000,000+............."

Believe me Winston, I totally encourage people, especially Americans to broaden their horizons and seek their happiness abroad if need me. Hell, I live with my Brazilian girlfriend and am about to go to the local German-American Oktoberfest today to practice my German and drink some good Hefeweizens. I had European and Japanese penpals back in the days of snail-mail (think 1991, before some of the poster here can remember). I've never objected to your overall message, just the way you present it and your motivations.

Again, it's just my perspective, anyone here is free to disagree with me and I would welcome their input, as ultimately I'm just seeking to give you honest advice here.
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." -- Albert Einstein
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

Anyone that knows their way around the internet will need information that they can't find online. A general "Idiots Guide to Foreign Women" isn't going to cut it. I suggest that you include the hard-to-find information through doing your own research and by asking those that have real experience abroad. Once you have that meat and potatoes, you can wrap it all up nice and market it.

It seems that marketing is everything nowadays. I was sent an example by a friend. This example was a diet supplement called Shredz. This guy marketed a shit supplement and made millions. He was completely dishonest, hired people to lie about their success with the supplement, blasted out fake reviews online, etc...all of it. He was successful in that he made A LOT of $$. Did he help anyone out? Yeah...himself. If you want to make $$, then your original idea could work if you market it correctly. If you want to actually help people, then I think you need to include much more. Just my .02 on that.

The hardest part is NOT women abroad, it's actually moving abroad (with appropriate passes), making $$ abroad and acclimating to the new environment. This is info that EVERYONE needs, even those who have no problems hooking up with women anywhere on earth.

Also, I think it may be counter-productive to tell guys that it is NEVER any of their faults that they have no success with women. That is simply not the case. Sure, they could have MORE success with 3rd World women that want progression and hope, but that isn't really helping them better themselves at all. There are tricks (I'm not talking PUA) to dealing with women (and people in general) that will help them. If something isn't working, don't keep doing it! If some dude approaches ME in a club, I will have some defenses up. If he grabs my arm, he may end up with an elbow to the face. I'm a guy and can handle myself with most other guys. A woman, in general, must be careful as there ARE creepers out there...that can overpower them. You don't have to be Brad Pitt to get past the defenses, but you can't do it the way many do it in Asia and expect any success. I don't doubt that AIB had great success in the USA when he was younger. He'd probably do OK even now because he's confident and knows how to talk with people....to engage them without coming off as a creeper. This skill breaks down defenses....even in the USA. I do not have this skill, but I have friends that do. My method worked for me so I stuck with it. I don't EVER cold approach and never had to...lucky for me. One must work with what they have. If nothing works, gotta find something that does. Again, don't keep doing what doesn't work.

The biggest benefit of dating abroad would be that women are not as feminist as in the USA. This makes for a better long-term relationship and/or marriage. However, a man can have sex with women anywhere on earth if they are fully acclimated to the environment and know how those women think....