Where is everyone from ?

Arrange meetups and get togethers with other Happier Abroad members in your area, or coming to your area.
Arabian_prince
Freshman Poster

Where is everyone from ?

Post by Arabian_prince »

Hello,

Im new to this. I am wondering where does each one of you live ? Which city ? I live in Youngtown OH.
MAR2264419
Freshman Poster

Post by MAR2264419 »

Phoenix, Az
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Knoxville, Tn
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

China (near Jinhua City), formerly New York City.
Pocket
Freshman Poster

Pinas

Post by Pocket »

I grew up in Virginia Beach ... Living in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Philippines with my gf... loving life!!!
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Lower northern Michigan. Wanna get out soon. Working on it.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

San Juan, PR-- Moving to Vilnius, Lithuania in 5 days
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

California, Arcadia city. closeish to los angeles

If anyone is ever around this area I'd be up for meeting up, always good to have people around that admit and know the way of things.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Madison, WI. Not as interesting as some of the other places I've lived (e.g. Chicago, West Palm Beach) but a nice enough little city.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

I'm in the Northeastern US. I don't want to say much more than that because I would be very easy to find given all the other information I've put out there. I've lived all over in the past though, the West Coast, deep South, and Midwest. My lack of roots makes travel come naturally.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

I'm originally from Southern Italy, and have been living in London (UK) since 2007.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

HouseMD wrote:I'm in the Northeastern US. I don't want to say much more than that because I would be very easy to find given all the other information I've put out there. I've lived all over in the past though, the West Coast, deep South, and Midwest. My lack of roots makes travel come naturally.
Same here, I've lived in the Midwest, New York, D.C., New England, and Florida. I really have no desire to put down roots anywhere. That's one reason why I've always been able to find work easily; I'm willing to move anywhere.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

publicduende wrote:I'm originally from Southern Italy, and have been living in London (UK) since 2007.
What do you think of the difference between the two? Southern Italy sounds like a more traditional place.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

zacb wrote:
publicduende wrote:I'm originally from Southern Italy, and have been living in London (UK) since 2007.
What do you think of the difference between the two? Southern Italy sounds like a more traditional place.
Still true, to some extent. Relatively (and I stress relatively) easier to find a traditional, family oriented girl. Don't expect virgins or girls who never had a boyfriend by age 18/19, though, unless they have issues.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

publicduende wrote:
zacb wrote:
Still true, to some extent. Relatively (and I stress relatively) easier to find a traditional, family oriented girl. Don't expect virgins or girls who never had a boyfriend by age 18/19, though, unless they have issues.
So no Maria's from Godfather? (god she had nice t&ts).

Return to “Meetups and Get Togethers”