Manila Meet up

Arrange meetups and get togethers with other Happier Abroad members in your area, or coming to your area.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Manila Meet up

Post by starchild5 »

Since the US meet up is not working out due to date issues aka AI aka darkness aka the force aka murphy law does not want like minded people to meet up..and most are coming to Philippines.....

Lets meet up in The Philippines....the rejects, losers, conspiracy theorist, the loners :lol: ....The lame stream media that does not wants us and makes our life hell in our own country of birth.....

Lets organize a meet up..for those did not MAKE IT by joining secret societies..Who did not sell their soul to be famous....Who did not align with darkness..Lets organize a meet up for the mis-fits from all over the world in Manila...this month....lets organize a meet up for EVOLUTION...

Since, time and location is an issue in Manila along with money...lets rent a pick up van..so that we can pick everyone up from afternoon onwards and meet at a place....Money = Darkness.....I have saved some....I'm willing to contribute equally and more according to ones own budget for a meet up...lets plan it....if any one is interested reply.... :lol:

its ok if you come drunk or with your girl or pass out....we will also make sure....you reach back to your safe destination..... :lol: :lol:

Lets meet and evolve....
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Bangkok was good for a meetup - I had the pleasure of meeting quite a few HA'ers there.

It was nice to see guys getting off their asses and doing something interesting.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.