Chiang Mai Meetup Anyone?

Arrange meetups and get togethers with other Happier Abroad members in your area, or coming to your area.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Chiang Mai Meetup Anyone?

Post by Jester »

I'll be in Chiang Mai, getting started in a new phase of life (this now makes Phase IV ;) ), getting set up there as of Friday November 6.

I am open to meeting HA'ers any evening.

PM me!
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

mahadeveshwara
Freshman Poster

Re: Chiang Mai

Post by mahadeveshwara »

Hey Jester -

Glad to hear that you are doing well. I will be in Chiang Mai next summer and I'd like to meet you guys, and maybe see about teaching English over there.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Shoot! My wife and I are heading over to Thailand in February but we are going down to Phuket. I'll meet up with Dan Stretch who used to come to this forum in BKK. Any other members living in BKK now?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

mahadeveshwara wrote:Hey Jester -

Glad to hear that you are doing well. I will be in Chiang Mai next summer and I'd like to meet you guys, and maybe see about teaching English over there.
Hey good stuff guys congratulations.

@mahadeveshwara
It was nice meeting you in Manizales, good luck with the new endeavour.
I'll be in SEA a month from now.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

I'll be here. Feel free to hit me up if any of you are coming to Chiang Mai!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

mahadeveshwara wrote:Hey Jester -

Look me up!

Do I call you Maha or Dev?
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

pete98146 wrote:
Shoot! My wife and I are heading over to Thailand in February but we are going down to Phuket.
OK, BE that way... just cause Phuket has incredibly beautiful beaches, ambience, diving... whatever.

Anyway I have great respect for your involvement here on HA, and please contact me when you get to the Northwest of Thailand. Just avoid Feb 15 to April 15, that's the smoky season. I may duck out then to MY, PH or KH, not sure yet.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

droid wrote:
I'll be in SEA a month from now.
Haha, Droid it seems like you are my surrogate or shadow or something. We both have dabbled in Latin America, while wondering about SEA.

Here we GO, eh?

Let me know where you land.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Falcon wrote:I'll be here. Feel free to hit me up if any of you are coming to Chiang Mai!
I'll be in touch soon!