Winston's birthday celebration in Angeles City, March 10

Arrange meetups and get togethers with other Happier Abroad members in your area, or coming to your area.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Re: Winston's birthday celebration in Angeles City, March 10

Post by Falcon »

Wishing you a special happy birthday, Winston. We wouldn't be posting here today if it weren't for you and your freethinking mind. You're truly an inspiration. :P

Wish I could attend your birthday in Angeles City, Philippines. I am just quite busy here in Chiang Mai, Thailand working on projects though. Say hello to Dianne and Angelo for me. You are truly blessed to have such a wonderful, beautiful family. I wish all the best for you, your wife, and your son. Mabuhay!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Hope you had a fun birthday Winston! :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi everyone,
Im in angeles city now. We will be celebrating my birthday here on march 10. I will be treating my friends to pizza. If any of you are in the area you are welcome to come down and join us.

@publicduende , @Taco are you in philippines now? Can you make it down? I know a hotel you guys can stay at now for 14 dollars a night if you need it.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Misko_Varesanovic
Freshman Poster

Post by Misko_Varesanovic »

Winston wrote:
March 8th, 2018, 2:42 pm
Hi everyone,
Im in angeles city now. We will be celebrating my birthday here on march 10. I will be treating my friends to pizza. If any of you are in the area you are welcome to come down and join us.

@publicduende , @Taco are you in philippines now? Can you make it down? I know a hotel you guys can stay at now for 14 dollars a night if you need it.
Have an amazing time, man!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Today is my birthday. Wheres my gifts? Haha. Any of you coming down? So far its me and 3 expat friends and diannes family too.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Daddy Wu
Freshman Poster

Post by Daddy Wu »

Winston! My son!

Why you in Angeles?? Very bad!!

Angeles affect brain! Make you dumbass!

You come back! To Taiwan! Then you not be dumbass!

Love,
Your Daddy
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Last year, one of the girls I shagged in Angeles City sang happy birthday for me afterward. I filmed her singing it because she's a good singer and really cute too. :)

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

3/10/ 77 was an amazing day for this world...
Time to Hide!