Any of you in Las Vegas or Southern Cal wanna meet up?

Arrange meetups and get togethers with other Happier Abroad members in your area, or coming to your area.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Any of you in Las Vegas or Southern Cal wanna meet up?

Post by Winston »

What can you do at the massage parlors in OC? The thing is, US massage parlors usually have older looking Korean women right, that look kind of cold and jaded.

When I go to Europe, it will be for a long time, so I wanna get other stuff out of the way first that should have been done last year.

Btw, why do you keep reminding me about Europe as if you were my coach or manager? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

@Winston we should do a Mexico meet-up. I'm not in Vegas or SoCal; I've been living in Mexico for two years and absolutely enjoy it way more than the U.S. As I mentioned in the PMs, Volaris has flights to Guadalajara and Mexico City from Las Vegas. But you can also fly on Volaris or VivaAerobus to León/Bajio airport from Tijuana. BTW, Tijuana airport has a pedestrian bridge that connects it with the U.S. side, which is really convenient.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote:
September 3rd, 2018, 7:16 pm
What can you do at the massage parlors in OC? The thing is, US massage parlors usually have older looking Korean women right, that look kind of cold and jaded.
When I go to Europe, it will be for a long time, so I wanna get other stuff out of the way first that should have been done last year.
Btw, why do you keep reminding me about Europe as if you were my coach or manager? lol
There are specific forums that discuss massage parlors in detail. The subject is not suitable to discuss in detail here due to recent FOSTA/SESTA laws.

You wanted to go back to Europe in 2006. It’s now 2018. To help you move along I will ask you to make a cut off date (must leave by) to depart for your next destination. Are you willing to make that commitment to yourself?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

momopi wrote:
September 4th, 2018, 1:12 am
Winston wrote:
There are specific forums that discuss massage parlors in detail. The subject is not suitable to discuss in detail here due to recent FOSTA/SESTA laws.

You wanted to go back to Europe in 2006. It’s now 2018. To help you move along I will ask you to make a cut off date (must leave by) to depart for your next destination. Are you willing to make that commitment to yourself?
What is this FOSTA/SESTA law about? What does it say? There is no law against talking about massage parlors on a forum. The webhost may have rules against that, but the government doesn't care about such things, as long as it doesn't involve minors or anything illegal. What about the free speech first amendment rights?

How can I set a cut off date? I'm still living in the past and doing what I should have done in 2017. How can I live in the present when I can't fix the past and my mind and schedule are back there? It's friggin impossible. Time delays are like dominoes. They f**k up everything and cause a chain reaction that cannot be repaired or fixed. That's what sucks about it. What can you do?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MattHanson1990 wrote:
September 3rd, 2018, 11:46 pm
Winston we should do a Mexico meet-up. I'm not in Vegas or SoCal; I've been living in Mexico for two years and absolutely enjoy it way more than the U.S. As I mentioned in the PMs, Volaris has flights to Guadalajara and Mexico City from Las Vegas. But you can also fly on Volaris or VivaAerobus to León/Bajio airport from Tijuana. BTW, Tijuana airport has a pedestrian bridge that connects it with the U.S. side, which is really convenient.
Well it would take hours to drive to San Diego from Vegas and then find a place to park the car and ten walk to Tijuana. That would be a lot of trouble, even though I'd like to visit Tijuana again too.

Why did you pick the town you're in in Mexico? Is there anything special about it? The way you describe it, it sounds like a middle class town.

Can I get by without knowing any Spanish?

Also I heard that in Mexico they always put meat in their burritos, and that there are no vegetarian burritos or even vegetarian food in general. Is that true? If so, what can a vegetarian eat there if they put meat in everything and don't understand the concept of vegetarianism?

Btw how close to you is Mexico City? Is it a fun city?

And what about the ancient Mayan pyramids in Mexico? Are they near you? Can you take a one day excursion there?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I guess I'd be happy with something like this in Mexico. lol

https://www.neverendingvoyage.com/vegetarian-mexico/

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Matt Hanson,
Wow do you know any of these places? 32 listings with vegetarian friendly options is not bad. Is your town small or big or medium sized?

https://www.happycow.net/north_america/ ... adalajara/

https://www.happycow.net/north_america/ ... xico_city/

https://www.happycow.net/north_america/mexico/

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote:
September 4th, 2018, 2:23 am
momopi wrote:
September 4th, 2018, 1:12 am
Winston wrote:

What is this FOSTA/SESTA law about? What does it say? There is no law against talking about massage parlors on a forum. The webhost may have rules against that, but the government doesn't care about such things, as long as it doesn't involve minors or anything illegal. What about the free speech first amendment rights?

How can I set a cut off date? I'm still living in the past and doing what I should have done in 2017. How can I live in the present when I can't fix the past and my mind and schedule are back there? It's friggin impossible. Time delays are like dominoes. They f**k up everything and cause a chain reaction that cannot be repaired or fixed. That's what sucks about it. What can you do?

FOSTA law subject websites (owners) to criminal and civil liability when third parties (users) use the site to “promote or facilitate” (potentially broad definition) prostitution. Due to the potentially broad definition of “promote or facilitate” many forums have either shut down or moved off-shore.

It’s now Sept 2018. There are only 4 months left to the year. What do you want done by Dec 31st of this year?
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Winston wrote:
September 4th, 2018, 3:03 am
Matt Hanson,
Wow do you know any of these places? 32 listings with vegetarian friendly options is not bad. Is your town small or big or medium sized?

https://www.happycow.net/north_america/ ... adalajara/

https://www.happycow.net/north_america/ ... xico_city/

https://www.happycow.net/north_america/mexico/
@Winston My town is around 100,000. Look up Guanajuato on Happy Cow, as I will be showing you around where I live, not Guadalajara or Mexico City. I PM'ed you that if you flew into Guadalajara, we can take a taxi to the bus station and then take a bus to Guanajuato.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I think Winston said no because it is too much work.
Time to Hide!
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

Winston, how long are you going to be in Vegas?
JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

X/Twitter: https://x.com/DanCilleyLTBLP

YouTube: https://youtube.com/@DanCilley
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
I'm headed to America next week. If anyone wants to meet up let me know.

Winston

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston wrote:
July 29th, 2022, 3:28 am
Hi all,
I'm headed to America next week. If anyone wants to meet up let me know.

Winston
I would like to meet the legend in the flesh but I do not believe you travel to FL.
Time to Hide!
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

Moretorque wrote:
July 29th, 2022, 5:53 am
I would like to meet the legend in the flesh but I do not believe you travel to FL.
Why is it you expect him to travel to you? The low man always goes to the high man.

When the Pope comes to town, the masses flock to him.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

TruthSeeker wrote:
July 29th, 2022, 6:25 am
Moretorque wrote:
July 29th, 2022, 5:53 am
Why is it you expect him to travel to you? The low man always goes to the high man.

When the Pope comes to town, the masses flock to him.
You're actually comparing Mr. Wu to the Pope? That's an outrageous insult to our leader. Mr.Wu himself may be on the high ground but where he is going is the low ground. There is a ray of hope when his plane arrives however and the door opens and Winston purifies the western part of the US with his presence, however Florida as of late has been the high ground for the states which is not saying much.
Time to Hide!