HouseMD vs. Cornfed (Boxing, MMA, NHB) - Winston, make it happen!

Arrange meetups and get togethers with other Happier Abroad members in your area, or coming to your area.

Should HouseMD and Cornfed fight each other for real?

Yes, they should duke out their differences like men
75%
No, violence is never the answer
25%

Total votes: 12
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

HouseMD vs. Cornfed (Boxing, MMA, NHB) - Winston, make it happen!

Post by Lucas88 »

It seems that @HouseMD has just issued a challenge to @Cornfed in a recent thread:
HouseMD wrote:
November 10th, 2022, 12:52 pm
You know, you won't listen to words or reason, so I have a proposal for you. Meet me at Celebrity Boxing Place in Prague next year on November 10th for a 12 round fight. Potential agreement could be that if you win, I pay for your airfare and hotel for a few days in Prague, plus some money for food and drinks and whatever else it is you do. If I win, you have to admit you're a fool with subhuman ideals and you must agree to make yourself a man of substance or leave this forum forever. You also have to buy drinks and a nice meal for the whole gym per their preferences, otherwise I don't need or want anything from you financially.
The HouseMD vs. Cornfed feud here on HappierAbroad has obviously reached boiling point after months (or years?) of strong disagreements and verbal back and forth between the two long-time forum rivals. In light of this HouseMD has offered to fight Cornfed at a boxing event in Prague next year and seems to be serious.

I know that you've done some boxing and Judo, Cornfed. Would you be willing to fight HouseMD?

Out of curiosity, HouseMD, what kind of combat training have you done? Are you a boxer?

You guys could meet up and duke it out in a boxing ring at that event in Prague like HouseMD has suggested, or alternatively, you could meet up at some other agreed location with neutral witnesses and fight each other no holds barred in the cage, even bare knuckle should you guys desire. What rulesets would you both be willing to fight under?

Guys, this could be the first fight between enemies to take place in the history of the forum. How awesome would that be! If it does really happen, somebody will have to record the bout and upload it to the internet where we can all watch it. I'm sure that it would be epic!

What do other forum members think?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Re: HouseMD vs. Cornfed (Boxing, MMA, NHB) - Winston, make it happen!

Post by HouseMD »

Lucas88 wrote:
November 10th, 2022, 3:11 pm
It seems that @HouseMD has just issued a challenge to @Cornfed in a recent thread:
HouseMD wrote:
You know, you won't listen to words or reason, so I have a proposal for you. Meet me at Celebrity Boxing Place in Prague next year on November 10th for a 12 round fight. Potential agreement could be that if you win, I pay for your airfare and hotel for a few days in Prague, plus some money for food and drinks and whatever else it is you do. If I win, you have to admit you're a fool with subhuman ideals and you must agree to make yourself a man of substance or leave this forum forever. You also have to buy drinks and a nice meal for the whole gym per their preferences, otherwise I don't need or want anything from you financially.
The HouseMD vs. Cornfed feud here on HappierAbroad has obviously reached boiling point after months (or years?) of strong disagreements and verbal back and forth between the two long-time forum rivals. In light of this HouseMD has offered to fight Cornfed at a boxing event in Prague next year and seems to be serious.

I know that you've done some boxing and Judo, Cornfed. Would you be willing to fight HouseMD?

Out of curiosity, HouseMD, what kind of combat training have you done? Are you a boxer?

You guys could meet up and duke it out in a boxing ring at that event in Prague like HouseMD has suggested, or alternatively, you could meet up at some other agreed location with neutral witnesses and fight each other no holds barred in the cage, even bare knuckle should you guys desire. What rulesets would you both be willing to fight under?

Guys, this could be the first fight between enemies to take place in the history of the forum. How awesome would that be! If it does really happen, somebody will have to record the bout and upload it to the internet where we can all watch it. I'm sure that it would be epic!

I want good old fashioned boxing. MMA is a superior art form but I want to give him a good shot, and to not mess up our faces too badly. No recording though. I want it held in this venue because the owner is respectable and will ensure a fair fight and that no recording occurs on the premises. Point match, standard American boxing rules.
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

Ofc they should duke it out like men!!!
My money would be on HouseMD, who already smashed Cornfed all over the place during a debate about covid
BWAHAHAHA
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:
November 10th, 2022, 3:23 pm
I want good old fashioned boxing. MMA is a superior art form but I want to give him a good shot, and to not mess up our faces too badly. No recording though. I want it held in this venue because the owner is respectable and will ensure a fair fight and that no recording occurs on the premises. Point match, standard American boxing rules.
I don't know whether I can make it, but just for the sake of contemplation, what is your approximate height and weight?
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

Cornfed wrote:
November 10th, 2022, 3:27 pm
HouseMD wrote:
I don't know whether I can make it, but just for the sake of contemplation, what is your approximate height and weight?
Urrrrrrrrgghh
Excuses are coming out already???
What does it matter what his height and weight are???
You pushed a man too far
Surprise surprise
LOL
Now ur gonna get a fat lip 💋
Im all for HouseMD BTW
Shock shock horror!!!!
Oh the betrayal!!!
Hehe hehe
You better turn up Cornfed....
Or House wins by default
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Lucas88 wrote:
HouseMD wrote:

You guys actually kick each others asses over forum disagreements in person? lol
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
5'11.5", 200 lbs
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Also if you win the trip is free. And your room. And a few hundred dollars for food and whatever other degeneracy you would get up to. You won't win though, so I wouldn't count on it.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
November 10th, 2022, 4:04 pm
Lucas88 wrote:
HouseMD wrote:

You guys actually kick each others asses over forum disagreements in person? lol
I just want him to put his money and his ass where his mouth is. This is about principle and making the world a better place by taking out some trash. If anything I've got quite a lot to lose, what with my brain being what makes me money, he has nothing to lose but a few dollars and his dignity. Before the internet no one would be as insufferable as this, and I believe it's time he learn an offline lesson
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:
November 10th, 2022, 4:07 pm
Cornfed wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
5'11.5", 200 lbs
That's bigger than me of course, but within an acceptable range. I would have to get back to you later on whether I can make this. Is there any hurry to finalise?
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

HouseMD wrote:
November 10th, 2022, 4:16 pm
WanderingProtagonist wrote:
November 10th, 2022, 4:04 pm
Lucas88 wrote:
HouseMD wrote:

I just want him to put his money and his ass where his mouth is. This is about principle and making the world a better place by taking out some trash. If anything I've got quite a lot to lose, what with my brain being what makes me money, he has nothing to lose but a few dollars and his dignity. Before the internet no one would be as insufferable as this, and I believe it's time he learn an offline lesson

Taking out some trash? What did he do?
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Beer's on me for both afterwards if I'm in the Balkans next November, which I may well be. Definitely worth the hop up to Prague.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

HouseMD wrote:
I want good old fashioned boxing.
What about what he wants?
HouseMD wrote:
I want it held in this venue because the owner is respectable and will ensure a fair fight and that no recording occurs on the premises.
Why no recording?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

kangarunner wrote:
November 10th, 2022, 5:46 pm
HouseMD wrote:
I want good old fashioned boxing.
What about what he wants?
Boxing would be my preference as well.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

This is kinda silly to me. 2 grown men setting up a real fight over getting angry at each other on an internet forum. Come on....LOL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.