HouseMD vs. Cornfed (Boxing, MMA, NHB) - Winston, make it happen!

Arrange meetups and get togethers with other Happier Abroad members in your area, or coming to your area.

Should HouseMD and Cornfed fight each other for real?

Yes, they should duke out their differences like men
75%
No, violence is never the answer
25%

Total votes: 12
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Re: HouseMD vs. Cornfed (Boxing, MMA, NHB) - Winston, make it happen!

Post by WilliamSmith »

Shemp wrote:
November 10th, 2022, 7:34 pm
...i consider pissing contest the most manly form of duel since women are physically incapable of competing in this format , whereas they can box/wrestle.
@Shemp

WTF, you think women are "physically incapable of competing in this format"?? :lol:

What kind of practioner of Taoist Sexual Alchemy are you??! :o

I'm only a beginner or lower-intermediate on that (and agree and gave you credit for recommending Mantak Chia, whose book I already had in my possession, but hadn't delved into yet until you popped up in my Chi Gong thread recommending it, and you were right how fantastic it was).

But I've been doing those "pelvic floor" or "kegel" exercises for decades, but you think women can't squirt a big distance as well? Could've fooled me, LOL!!! :mrgreen:

I don't have any lewd videos of my own to post for you creeps, but here's some literary substantiation from one of my girlfriends' books, "A Black Girl's Guide to Dating White Men"
"Another surprising difference that a white guy told me about is that more black women squirt than white women. Squirting can be defined as a female ejaculation that can be as much as 2 cups.
It is not urine but liquid from the small female prostate gland. When the G-spot is aroused it causes a vaginal orgasm triggering liquid to erupt. Many white men love to this happen in person so don't be embarrassed when it happens. Just me let if flow."
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

publicduende wrote:
November 11th, 2022, 8:08 pm
Lucas88 wrote:
November 11th, 2022, 7:59 pm
I wonder which one spoilsport voted "no, violence is never the answer". That person must have been a chick! :lol:
It was me. I find a "Cornfed vs HouseMD" boxing meet-up in Prague as silly and costly an idea as that of renting a sugar baby in Moscow and hoping she will marry and come live with one of us :)

Plus, I have seen Cornfed's body on photo but not HouseMD's. Unless I see evidence of the contrary I would imagine that, if this bout ever were to happen, the kind of alcohol HouseMD would need at the end of it would be more of the medical, than drinking, type.
Can't disagree that it's silly. :)

I didn't vote though.

That's because I think it'd be a waste of time and resources for @Cornfed , unless Cornfed actually brutally slaughtered MouseSTD in the ring and left him dead, in which case it'd be both good comedy and a worthwhile use of resources (as long as they're not my resources, since I'm Scottish heritage and know the value of savings).
I suspect @Tsar would agree with me?

So if the match happens, MouseSTD should not only cover 100% of Cornfed's travel costs, but should also put 100% of the reward $$$ in escrow, so if the best outcome happened and MouseSTD got carried out of the ring as a blood-spattered corpse, Cornfed wouldn't get short-changed for his efforts.

Though the whole thing would still be silly, even so. :D
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Yeah Go for it and post the fight on youtube will yah.
I'll bring the popcorn and soda.

People used to duel each other because of petty differences back in the 1700's.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Corey_Bee
Freshman Poster

Post by Corey_Bee »

Neither one of these fellas has the courage to show up to a real fight.