Canadian women are WORST than American women

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Formafist
Freshman Poster

Canadian women are WORST than American women

Post by Formafist »

The feminism in Canada is more misandric, man-hating and sugar coated than the democrat feminism in the USA.

Canada is home to the Anita Sarkessian, Chanty Binx, Stephanie Guthrie, Slut Walk and the first country in the Americas to legalize female nudity in public in 1996.

Canada is good at hiding the oppression of men, because Canada is mainly disarmed, compared to Americans who still have free speech.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Canadian women are WORST than American women

Post by Yohan »

No idea if Canada or USA are the better countries, both of them are somewhat different from each other, but they both are strongly feminist orientated and do not care about anything related to men and their rights.
Dating problems between men and women about the same...

However Canada has a low population, compared to USA and wide open land, however a large part of it is not suitable for a living unless you are an Inuit. Surely easier in Canada to get away if you don't mind to live alone with nobody around you.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I have heard other guys say the same thing, that Canadian women are worse than American women. I have also heard that guys in the UK and Australia say that the women in their countries are worse than women in the US.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

jamesbond wrote:
May 2nd, 2021, 2:57 pm
I have heard other guys say the same thing, that Canadian women are worse than American women. I have also heard that guys in the UK and Australia say that the women in their countries are worse than women in the US.
There is surely some truth in it, especially pointing to criminal behavior. In USA regardless if you are a man or a woman you are treated badly in jail and women too, at least sometimes, are facing long time in jail for their crimes.

Totally different in Canada, UK and Australia, where women are treated like children. All and everything will be excused, even the worst crimes you can imagine if committed by females. Too often women even avoid a jail sentence, while men are sent to prison all the time.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Yohan wrote:
May 2nd, 2021, 10:00 pm
jamesbond wrote:
May 2nd, 2021, 2:57 pm
There is surely some truth in it, especially pointing to criminal behavior. In USA regardless if you are a man or a woman you are treated badly in jail and women too, at least sometimes, are facing long time in jail for their crimes.

Totally different in Canada, UK and Australia, where women are treated like children. All and everything will be excused, even the worst crimes you can imagine if committed by females. Too often women even avoid a jail sentence, while men are sent to prison all the time.
That's true about women in the UK, they get away with some heinous crimes and they rarely get sent to jail - especially if they have children. They will get suspended sentences usually - even for violent crimes such as GBH, ABH etc.