The reason why I don't approach American women

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
suprmon
Freshman Poster

Redstate: Men Are Getting Tired of the Hyper-Sexualized Woman

Post by suprmon »

As a man, I can tell you that men are pretty simple. We like good food, good alcohol, a good dog, and a good woman,
but somehow “good woman” became out-of-date.

Today, it’s all about the hypersexualized woman who doesn’t cook or clean but will tell you how they got this ring. Their primary concern is how sexy or hot they look to the world. Instagram photos with a girl posing in sexy ways and in provocative clothing are about a dime a dozen. Two-dozen on the weekends.

It all kind of jumped a shark when Cardi B performed “WAP” during the Grammys. It was one of the most try-hard, look-at-me performances the world had ever seen, and despite all the “shocking” sexualization they put on screen, people just didn’t seem to care. It was tired and overdone. Society is bored with it.

Especially men.

Men have become so desensitized to hyper-sexualization that we’re actually bored with all the booty being thrown in our faces at all times. There used to be a higher value to women for us. Seeing a naked woman, or even a woman wearing teasing clothing, was once something that got us excited in more ways than one.

Now we’re so saturated with it that the value of a woman’s body is about equal to a cup of instant ramen. It costs almost nothing to get and seems cool. For the sad fact is that mainstream society has women so focused on their sexuality that they’ve become next to worthless in every other way. The path to it is easy to see, too.

Society doesn’t encourage women to be good partners, they’re encouraged to be consumers of what their partner produces. Sadly, these same women are being encouraged to go out and get high-paying positions and are very likely to succeed thanks to the current culture, and very often make more money than their male partners. Yet still, the male is still expected to make more for the
family.

It doesn’t just stop at the societal level either. Even in modern families, men are taught how to treat a woman, provide for her, and work hard to keep her happy. Women aren’t taught how to treat a man or how to make him happy; they’re strictly taught what to expect from a man.

This, combined with modern feminist philosophy that encourages women to do away with traditional ideas, has produced an entire swath of useless women who value shallow sexuality over familial contribution and homemaking skills. They enter into marriages where they contribute very little and expect quite a lot, and these marriages eventually end.

This has men thirsty in a way they haven’t been in some time.

Men are becoming increasingly excited about a woman who not only has homemaking skills but interests that actually have more of an innocent and domesticated nature. Is she a reader? Does she like to knit or will she game with us? Does she know how to take care of us if we get sick? Will she be a supportive partner when we’re down and help pick us back up when we fail?

These are infinitely more valuable to us than how good your ass looks in tight pants. Sure, it’s fun to look at, but like anything on this planet, the more we’re introduced to it, the less effective it is. Things that make a woman three-dimensional will always add value. Like it or not, good looks and sexual desirability fade over time. When that goes, what’s left?

“Modernized” women can be angry about this truth all they want, but the reality is what it is. It’s okay for a man to desire homemaking skills in a woman. They’re important to a stable home and healthy children. It’s okay for men to see a woman as more valuable if she has strengths that fall in line with traditional gender roles. Women certainly haven’t changed their views about men in that regard.

Men shouldn’t be made to feel bad about wanting valuable women in a traditional sense. We’re told that we should want the over-sexualized Lust-Inducer 5000 with twerking action, or we’re sexist and don’t respect the emancipation and freedom of women and their individual choices, but that’s just not true. We as men will eventually do as biology instructs us and settle down with one of these women. It’s our lives that will either be uplifted or miserable/ruined by the woman we pair with. We absolutely should be concerned with her character, skills, and value as a wife and partner.

Mainstream culture will tell you that what I’m saying is horrific and sexist, but the truth is that mainstream culture needs to value men and the family more than it does. It definitely needs to value women more, and not in the shallow way it currently does.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Re: The reason why I don't approach American women

Post by GoingAwol »

I don't mind so much that most American women are rude and have resting bitch face, even though I sometimes internalize their behavior and let it make me feel bad about myself in my weaker moments. The really infuriating ones are the ones who flirt and tease when they already have boyfriends and/or have no interest in dating you. I encounter such women occasionally and they royally piss me off. All of that is bad enough by itself, but what makes it even more absurd is that a lot of these women will get mad at guys for acting on their signals and asking them out. Now, don't get me wrong! I'm not saying that women shouldn't flirt for fun at all even though I think it is a waste of time to flirt with people you aren't interested in. But come on! It's completely unreasonable and silly to get mad at men for flirting with you when you have been flirting with them. An American woman recently told me that I am "too much" because I called her on her ridiculous behavior. She was flirting with me in real life and on social media and got mad and acted like I had done something wrong. Ironically, I think American women are the ones who are "too much." You just never know how to approach them and talk to them because they are so deceptive and mentally and emotionally messed up.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Just look at how low the marriage rates are in America and look at how the MGTOW movement has taken off. This speaks volumes as to the numbers of men in the USA who are waking up and walking away from women.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

@suprmon

I don't think men were bored by Cardi B's performance because they are bored of sexuality. They were bored because Cardi B is not an attractive person. Men aren't bored with sexuality, its just that men don't like vulgar sexuality. Men do not see a "thick" woman with tattoos, cursing and referring to sex acts in a vulgar manner as a real woman.

However, anime is exploding for a reason, and anime culture is even more hypersexualized in many ways then hip hop culture is. Anime sexualization, however, is very popular because the girls are actually really feminine and the sexuality has a much more classy and innocent feel to it. Anime girls act cute and innocent, they are friendly towards the male characters, they are desperate to fall in love and be married. Watch the anime "Kiss X Sis," even if its just one episode, and you'll see what I'm talking about.

I don't know why some people want to take a negative view towards sexuality in general when what they are really complaining about is women acting masculine and vulgar. I'd love to have a cute, hypersexual housewife who wore schoolgirl uniforms around the house and couldn't stop touching me and kissing me. I don't think a woman is bad for being lustful, I just want her to direct that lust into a monogamous relationship instead of directing it into having gang bangs or bar hookups.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Outcast9428 wrote:
June 27th, 2021, 11:01 pm
@suprmon

I don't think men were bored by Cardi B's performance because they are bored of sexuality. They were bored because Cardi B is not an attractive person. Men aren't bored with sexuality, its just that men don't like vulgar sexuality. Men do not see a "thick" woman with tattoos, cursing and referring to sex acts in a vulgar manner as a real woman.

However, anime is exploding for a reason, and anime culture is even more hypersexualized in many ways then hip hop culture is. Anime sexualization, however, is very popular because the girls are actually really feminine and the sexuality has a much more classy and innocent feel to it. Anime girls act cute and innocent, they are friendly towards the male characters, they are desperate to fall in love and be married. Watch the anime "Kiss X Sis," even if its just one episode, and you'll see what I'm talking about.

I don't know why some people want to take a negative view towards sexuality in general when what they are really complaining about is women acting masculine and vulgar. I'd love to have a cute, hypersexual housewife who wore schoolgirl uniforms around the house and couldn't stop touching me and kissing me. I don't think a woman is bad for being lustful, I just want her to direct that lust into a monogamous relationship instead of directing it into having gang bangs or bar hookups.
I agree. That is one of the reasons I love watching anime.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
TorontoExpat
Freshman Poster

Post by TorontoExpat »

According to the corrupt feminist Gestapo Toronto Police, approaching women to cause them alarm or distress is criminal harassment.
Last edited by TorontoExpat on July 26th, 2021, 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
OutcastedPhilosopher
Freshman Poster

Post by OutcastedPhilosopher »

jamesbond wrote:
June 27th, 2021, 6:17 pm
Just look at how low the marriage rates are in America and look at how the MGTOW movement has taken off. This speaks volumes as to the numbers of men in the USA who are waking up and walking away from women.
One of the biggest issues is just how obese and overweight so many women are. That is my biggest issue, I can go multiple days without seeing a decently attractive woman. I have no inspiration to chase women when they are mostly so fat. I keep myself in good physical condition and american woman are just down right disgusting and uninspiring.

Then, you have a small pool of attractive women who have egos the size of the moon and are so detached from reality that you might as well not even bother. What an insane situation.
florida johny
Freshman Poster

Post by florida johny »

The rock group The Guess Who agrees with you. They had a song called American Woman. " American Woman Stay Away From Me...."
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

And then if you do see a goodlooking female, if you look closely, she probably has a tattoo on her ankle or forearm, or has her head partially shaved, or has a nose or eyebrow piercing, or is wearing masculine clothing like a baggy plaid shirt and baggy sweatpants, or her hair is bleached.

Females don't even try to look good, like they are good classy, respectable people...wtf is wrong with people?! I don't understand how people act how they do. But realize that I do not watch TV, I have never smoked anything, purposely tried alcohol, tried coffee, energy drinks, etc.
JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

X/Twitter: https://x.com/DanCilleyLTBLP

YouTube: https://youtube.com/@DanCilley
OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

dancilley wrote:
October 18th, 2021, 8:40 pm
And then if you do see a goodlooking female, if you look closely, she probably has a tattoo on her ankle or forearm, or has her head partially shaved, or has a nose or eyebrow piercing, or is wearing masculine clothing like a baggy plaid shirt and baggy sweatpants, or her hair is bleached.

Females don't even try to look good, like they are good classy, respectable people...wtf is wrong with people?! I don't understand how people act how they do. But realize that I do not watch TV, I have never smoked anything, purposely tried alcohol, tried coffee, energy drinks, etc.
It infuriates me when I'm out in public and see how the majority of girls carry themselves. That along with their grim, low class, miserable aura is so off-putting. I see more miserable looking girls that radiate a negative aura than I do pleasant and positive looking girls. I'm so sick of it! They embrace this attitude of not giving a damn and looking evil. Stupid, weird looking eyelashes, long pointy vampire nails that look like they could pierce your chest and rip your heart out, and a scowling bitch face. I see this in a lot of Hispanic girls here in SoCal but also in a lot of Americanized Asians and white girls. But this is being promoted by celebrities like Nicki Minaj and Cardi B. Both are for the streets low class bimbos and horrible role models for little girls. Femininity is scarce in this country!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

OTB wrote:
October 18th, 2021, 9:03 pm
It infuriates me when I'm out in public and see how the majority of girls carry themselves. That along with their grim, low class, miserable aura is so off-putting. I see more miserable looking girls that radiate a negative aura than I do pleasant and positive looking girls. I'm so sick of it! They embrace this attitude of not giving a damn and looking evil. Stupid, weird looking eyelashes, long pointy vampire nails that look like they could pierce your chest and rip your heart out, and a scowling bitch face. I see this in a lot of Hispanic girls here in SoCal but also in a lot of Americanized Asians and white girls. But this is being promoted by celebrities like Nicki Minaj and Cardi B. Both are for the streets low class bimbos and horrible role models for little girls. Femininity is scarce in this country!

Femininity is scare in the United States and so are women who are in good physical shape. I see so many land whales when I am outside it's ridiculous. The women who are not fat are getting a lot of attention from men (with online dating good looking women are getting hundreds of men sending them messages).

No wonder why marriages rates are at the lowest rate in history in America. What man wants to marry an overweight, tattooed ugly girl with a shitty attitude! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

jamesbond wrote:
October 18th, 2021, 10:58 pm
OTB wrote:

Femininity is scare in the United States and so are women who are in good physical shape. I see so many land whales when I am outside it's ridiculous. The women who are not fat are getting a lot of attention from men (with online dating good looking women are getting hundreds of men sending them messages).

No wonder why marriages rates are at the lowest rate in history in America. What man wants to marry an overweight, tattooed ugly girl with a shitty attitude! :shock:
I literally have not approached any women whatsoever in like 3.5 years. I have also not had sex in about 6.5 years. I decided that I was not going to have sex until marriage. Then, I decided that I am going to marry an underage virgin girl (legally in a state where it is legal), and that is when I completely lost interest in accosting women.

When I was accosting women and filming it in Downtown Los Angeles in 2015-16, I was super-passionate about it because at that time I hadn't yet decided that non-virgin females were low-value and damaged goods.
Last edited by dancilley on October 20th, 2021, 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

X/Twitter: https://x.com/DanCilleyLTBLP

YouTube: https://youtube.com/@DanCilley
re85with
Freshman Poster

Post by re85with »

I accept women in United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and the Western world as they are. Most of them are not going to change. So, you or I can either be in a serious relationship with one of them or choose to be with a foreign woman instead.

In my heart, I want to be with an Ukrainian woman thanks to my amazing business and successful relationships with Elizabeth, Valeria, Elena, Victoria, etc. I cannot see myself with any other woman unless she is really special, easy to talk, selfless, and open-minded.

I know how difficult it is to find someone who is right for you and suits your personality.

The same thing applies with friends too.

Human connection can be complicated especially in United States and other first world countries.

But, thanks to international dating/marriage, we can actually bond with ladies in Ukraine, Philippines, Colombia, etc.
Please visit my and Elizabeth's YouTube channel "Foreign Chat Web" and subscribe, like, dislike, comment, share videos with others, etc. :D
jerryrigged
Freshman Poster

Post by jerryrigged »

dancilley wrote:
October 19th, 2021, 2:52 am
jamesbond wrote:
October 18th, 2021, 10:58 pm
OTB wrote:

I literally have not approached any women whatsoever in like 3.5 years. I have also not had sex in about 6.5 years. I decided that I was not going to have sex until marriage. Then, I decided that I am going to marry an underage virgin girl (legally in a state where it is legal), and that is when I completely lost interest in accosting women.

When I was accosting women and filming it in Downtown Los Angeles in 2015-16, I was super-passionate about it.because at that time I hadn't yet decided that non-virgin females were low-value and damaged goods.
The issue is the woman won't approach the man. The woman will approach only the pet store to buy a dog. Now the woman has a dog and the man is alone. What a sad life it is for that man. But the dog is living a much better life. Some people want to die and return to life as a dog. Its a dog's life in heaven, you know?
Sometimes a single moment of madness can last a lifetime

"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer
KeepersWay
Freshman Poster

Post by KeepersWay »

Why would you waste your time even looking at American women ? At this point any American women I approach is straight sex zone ( the male version of friendzone) nothing else.

Western women are by definition less attractive than eastern European women in both genetics and conservativeness.

15% of the women in the US are obese. 30% are overweight. Just look around. That removes nearly half of the female population in this country and the few girls left end up getting too much attention thus their egos grow because of the illusion of choice. The few decent looking girls get passed around by the top 10% of men the doctors, the athletes. Don't expect to get a decent girl in the west unless you end up simping her or she is near 30 years of age and wants to settle after she has been passed around by the doctors and the athletes. Look around in America you see women that are nearly 30 years old getting married with guys that are in such scarcity that they put a ring on a girl that is nearly expiring. Disgusting, why would you want to be the guy she settles for.

If you want a serious relationship go save money and go live abroad for 3-4 months and find yourself a girl worth your while. Colombia if you like Latinas, Taiwan, Japan and Philippines Thailand you like asians, Belarus Ukraine and Russia if you like white women. Simple as that.