AW can't even be sham wives now

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Post Reply
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 9612
Joined: August 16th, 2012, 9:22 pm

AW can't even be sham wives now

Post by Cornfed »

Here a congresscripple's sham wife divorces him after only 8 months. You would think she could put up with the embarrassment of wheeling him around for a while longer, but apparently even that is too much to ask. Obviously she was being ploughed by all and sundry on the side.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... riage.html


Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

User avatar
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4696
Joined: April 2nd, 2014, 10:05 pm
Location: JAPAN

Re: AW can't even be sham wives now

Post by Yohan »

Cornfed wrote:
December 24th, 2021, 6:55 am
Here a congresscripple's sham wife divorces him after only 8 months. You would think she could put up with the embarrassment of wheeling him around for a while longer, but apparently even that is too much to ask. Obviously she was being ploughed by all and sundry on the side.
What do I read here, another woman claims he forcibly kissed her in 2014 when he was 19 and she was 17... 7 years ago. That's ridiculous.

I do not understand why this poor guy, who indeed seems not really to be such a nice person, even accepted a marriage. He would be better off to be single for sure. Of course this woman is merely into attention seeking.

It should be mentioned that the car accident followed by life in a wheelchair was not his fault, he was not the driver.

About all these various 'sex-crimes' years ago by other attention seeking women I think there should be a statute of limitations.

Women have to learn to report quickly if they feel they are a victim of a crime - to show up many years later and claim 'he kissed me' - what should this mean? She was 17 and he was 19 and he did not force her in any way to join him and get into his car for a drive. What did she expect really?

I hope this is a lesson for other men in USA, UK and similar feminist countries - never approach any woman at your workplace or in schools.

The dating scene in these countries is totally broken and a high risk for every man - you might be accused of something - even without wrongdoings by your side - by malicious women many years later.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3615
Joined: August 7th, 2012, 12:40 pm
Location: Somwhere, Maine

Re: AW can't even be sham wives now

Post by Tsar »

Yohan wrote:
December 24th, 2021, 8:15 am
Cornfed wrote:
December 24th, 2021, 6:55 am
Here a congresscripple's sham wife divorces him after only 8 months. You would think she could put up with the embarrassment of wheeling him around for a while longer, but apparently even that is too much to ask. Obviously she was being ploughed by all and sundry on the side.
What do I read here, another woman claims he forcibly kissed her in 2014 when he was 19 and she was 17... 7 years ago. That's ridiculous.

I do not understand why this poor guy, who indeed seems not really to be such a nice person, even accepted a marriage. He would be better off to be single for sure. Of course this woman is merely into attention seeking.

It should be mentioned that the car accident followed by life in a wheelchair was not his fault, he was not the driver.

About all these various 'sex-crimes' years ago by other attention seeking women I think there should be a statute of limitations.

Women have to learn to report quickly if they feel they are a victim of a crime - to show up many years later and claim 'he kissed me' - what should this mean? She was 17 and he was 19 and he did not force her in any way to join him and get into his car for a drive. What did she expect really?

I hope this is a lesson for other men in USA, UK and similar feminist countries - never approach any woman at your workplace or in schools.

The dating scene in these countries is totally broken and a high risk for every man - you might be accused of something - even without wrongdoings by your side - by malicious women many years later.
Statute of Limitations doesn't matter because America is "exceptional" in that if something isn't a crime or punishable by law, employers or corporations can punish someone. America isn't even a country. It's a prison camp and a serfdom Republic.
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 9612
Joined: August 16th, 2012, 9:22 pm

Re: AW can't even be sham wives now

Post by Cornfed »

Yohan wrote:
December 24th, 2021, 8:15 am
About all these various 'sex-crimes' years ago by other attention seeking women
In this case he was just behaving normally for a handsome, tall, athletic young man, which would have been fine with the skanks at the time, but now they are retrospectively repulsed because he is a cripple. The beauty of the Internet is that we can now see females for the callous monsters that they have always been.
User avatar
Spencer
Junior Poster
Posts: 796
Joined: March 30th, 2020, 1:27 pm
Contact:

Re: AW can't even be sham wives now

Post by Spencer »

Cornfed wrote:
December 24th, 2021, 10:03 am
Yohan wrote:
December 24th, 2021, 8:15 am
About all these various 'sex-crimes' years ago by other attention seeking women
In this case he was just behaving normally for a handsome, tall, athletic young man, which would have been fine with the skanks at the time, but now they are retrospectively repulsed because he is a cripple. The beauty of the Internet is that we can now see females for the callous monsters that they have always been.
But he already criple when go school for act like fool
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
User avatar
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4696
Joined: April 2nd, 2014, 10:05 pm
Location: JAPAN

Re: AW can't even be sham wives now

Post by Yohan »

Cornfed wrote:
December 24th, 2021, 10:03 am
Yohan wrote:
December 24th, 2021, 8:15 am
About all these various 'sex-crimes' years ago by other attention seeking women
In this case he was just behaving normally for a handsome, tall, athletic young man, which would have been fine with the skanks at the time, but now they are retrospectively repulsed because he is a cripple. The beauty of the Internet is that we can now see females for the callous monsters that they have always been.
It is worth to notice that he got millions of dollars as compensation for this terrible accident and still might expect much more from insurance companies and he also has a good income as he was voted into congress, wheelchair or not, likely he is a good catch for a girl who needs money?

Other toxic girls run after drug abusing celebrities or old superrich men... he is still young and the accident which made him a handicapped person for life was not even his fault.

There are not so few follow-up comments in this DailyMail article which agree that he is not really such a 'nice guy', but also mention that a fairly high number of women who are claiming now sexual harassment were informed about those allegations by gossip from classmates and friends, but did not mind to visit him in his house and even jumped into his car for a drive with him.

About this woman he married she was informed about all and everything what was said against him, nevertheless they BOTH continued dating over months before they married and now a few months later she files for divorce?

Yes, you might blame him too, a pushy person for sure, but honestly, what kind of malicious women are they, first they agree with everything and years later they are complaining?
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Anti-American Women Rants”