The Length Western Women Will Go To Avoid Males

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re:

Post by jamesbond »

nightwatchsf wrote:American women are confused and badly socialized. Acting cold and distant is encouraged in popular hip hop music, in movies, and by their friends. One night while clubbing with my friends in vegas, one of them went to ask some average looking girl to dance. Halfway through the song one of her friends ran over pulled her away and made the cut your throat motion with her hands. WTF?

Even more interesting is to watch what happens when they don't have the upper hand. ie.. in the typical american club or bar even average looking girls are flocked by men. So what happens when american women go to brazil, philippines, or thailand where attractive women are a dime a dozen, and the local girls are getting all the attention? Extreme friendliness along with a litany of complaints about the local women. ie.. the local women are so easy, sleazy, too thin etc.
It's funny, I have read articles online where women who have moved to Thailand or Brazil complain about men not approaching them. They are so used to men approaching them (at bars, clubs and bookstores) that when they move to a foreign country and men no longer approach them, it's a blow to their ego.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

traveller
Junior Poster

Re: The Length Western Women Will Go To Avoid Males

Post by traveller »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:I was at the barber shop today and the seating was a long bench in a L shape configuration so if everybody is facing forward, you have good peripheral vision of who is sitting next to you and if you turned to the left or right you could easily talk to someone.

Well, I'm sitting on the bench alone and in walks a young woman and 2 minutes later another male (they did not know each other). The woman then sits as far away from me, and the other male sits right next to me with no problem and picks up a newspaper, the male even ask me about the quality of the shop being that he was new. Me and the guy then started talking just a bit as we were waiting for our barbers.

Now here is what I thought was strange and f*** up. This young woman (she was about 22-23) decided that not only was she going to sit away from us, but she sat literally sideways so her back and the back of her head was facing me and the other guy the whole time she was waiting to get her short hair cut (her position even looked uncomfortable!). For a while as she was sitting like this she got on her cell phone as well and would briefly from time to time look back in our direction with a unfriendly snobbish look. Uhhh!!

I'm really tired of this S***! American women are SO afraid of men and if a woman is alone and walks into a location where there is a guy she does not know she's immediately uncomfortable and tries to leave. If she cannot leave (appointment or something), she finds the furthest place away and says NOTHING to any males as if they don't even exist.
You would not believe the kinds of things many women in DuPage County, Illinois would do to make sure I was excluded! Especially when I used to take classes at College of DuPage. They would almost immediately, on the first day of class, clique up with all the other ladies in the classroom, and most other guys, including myself, would be left out of their realm. When I would try to interact with them, they usually brushed me off, although a rare few interacted with me. Once, on the last day of a floral design class in Spring 2006, I asked a couple classmates if they wanted to exchange phone numbers to keep in touch over the summer, and not only did I get rejected, but I got a "D" grade in the class. Then when I tried to re take it for a higher grade, the teacher threatened police action against me if she caught me interacting with the ladies! So I ended up dropping it and taking the next floral design class. This time, I sat totally in the opposite corner from my classmates and did not even bother to even approach within less than about 20 feet of them! Still feeling hurt several months later, I then began defaming her on an Internet forum, saying that "she hates guys with autism." Eventually, I got in trouble with the dean at College of DuPage, and ended up not only deleting the defamation posts, but replacing them with posts stating that it is illegal under county law in DuPage County for male and female students to interact with, or even be within less than 15 feet, of each other, on any school property or within less than 300 feet of any property owned and/or operated by any school, that violators were subject to arrest and up to a year in jail, and that under county law, a college is legally defined as a school. Also, in Spring 2008, I was in a tree identification class and there was this really cute skinny young woman in my class, and I wouldn't even approach within less than 30 feet of her, especially when the class was outdoors identifying trees, on field trips to places such as the Morton Arboretum, and such. I even sat all the way in a far corner of the classroom, completely separate from the rest of the class. I never interacted with her at all. Never said "Hi" to her, never approached her, I literally treated her like live downed power lines in a soaking wet area after a storm.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

Oh I've got a story for you guys....
A few years ago I was working at a retail chain store and me and this other guy were back in the stock room crushing cardboard. At one point a cute 20 something girl (about my age) came over to us to give us some more cardboard. While she was there we had a brief chat and she seemed friendly enough. At the time I was new to the store and didn't really know anybody and I had forgotten to ask for her name when she was talking to us so I asked the guy I was working with what her name was. So he told me and I made the comment that I thought she was cute and that was the end of the conversation. As it turned out this guy worked in the same department she worked in and I'm guessing that he told her what I said because she acted like she was scared of me/creeped out every time she saw me from that point on. I'm serious... If you could have seen her facial expressions when she was looking at me you would've thought she was looking at Michael Myers instead of a normal guy that found her attractive. It made me really f*cking uncomfortable and made me feel like sh*t.
Wanna know the ironic part? I found out later that she was dating an older guy (late 30s) in the store that was mean as hell and had a reputation for being an asshole. He looked like the wrestler Kane with his bald head,huge muscles, and towering height. Yet this girl he was dating was scared of me?!?!? Lmao! That guy was much more of a threat to her than I ever was. Yet she went to bed with that guy and ended up having his baby. Just goes to show how insane American women can be.
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

GoingAwol wrote:Oh I've got a story for you guys....
A few years ago I was working at a retail chain store and me and this other guy were back in the stock room crushing cardboard. At one point a cute 20 something girl (about my age) came over to us to give us some more cardboard. While she was there we had a brief chat and she seemed friendly enough. At the time I was new to the store and didn't really know anybody and I had forgotten to ask for her name when she was talking to us so I asked the guy I was working with what her name was. So he told me and I made the comment that I thought she was cute and that was the end of the conversation. As it turned out this guy worked in the same department she worked in and I'm guessing that he told her what I said because she acted like she was scared of me/creeped out every time she saw me from that point on. I'm serious... If you could have seen her facial expressions when she was looking at me you would've thought she was looking at Michael Myers instead of a normal guy that found her attractive. It made me really f*cking uncomfortable and made me feel like sh*t.
Wanna know the ironic part? I found out later that she was dating an older guy (late 30s) in the store that was mean as hell and had a reputation for being an asshole. He looked like the wrestler Kane with his bald head,huge muscles, and towering height. Yet this girl he was dating was scared of me?!?!? Lmao! That guy was much more of a threat to her than I ever was. Yet she went to bed with that guy and ended up having his baby. Just goes to show how insane American women can be.
Your story sounds quite similar to what Illinois women seem to be like. Especially speaking of those young ladies in the Chicagoland area that are moving to the ghetto. It's like, at College of DuPage in Glen Ellyn, Illinois, the women are scared of me to the point that I'm staying away from them like one stays away from live downed power lines after a storm, but at the same time, they are moving to the ghetto and hooking up with guys that look like Larry Phillips and Emil Matasareanu on the morning of February 28th, 1997. Totally ironic that Chicago women can be scared of a loving guy like me, but yet they are dating guys with AK-47s and rap sheets that would include even such crimes as firing a gun into a crowd, firearm attack on a police officer, armed robbery, burglary, first-degree murder, and even guys that are wanted cop killers.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

I recently worked at another place where me and a girl my age would relieve each other after our 12 hour shifts. When I would come in to relieve her or she would come in I would try to be friendly to her and she wouldn't even acknowledge me. Hell, it even got to the point where she would just sit in her car to avoid talking to me. It's pretty sad when women can't even be friendly to co-workers. If you're a guy and you have shit like this happening to you it starts to take a tole on your confidence and self esteem. But guess what? Society blames you! They say women aren't attracted to you because you lack confidence. Which is complete BS..... If women were nice a man wouldn't have a reason to be insecure about approaching them.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

GoingAwol wrote:I recently worked at another place where me and a girl my age would relieve each other after our 12 hour shifts. When I would come in to relieve her or she would come in I would try to be friendly to her and she wouldn't even acknowledge me. Hell, it even got to the point where she would just sit in her car to avoid talking to me. It's pretty sad when women can't even be friendly to co-workers. If you're a guy and you have shit like this happening to you it starts to take a tole on your confidence and self esteem. But guess what? Society blames you! They say women aren't attracted to you because you lack confidence. Which is complete BS..... If women were nice a man wouldn't have a reason to be insecure about approaching them.
I share the same experience while still working in Europe in a banking office and a travel agency.

Confidence? It's difficult to be confident, if you are alone and rejected by females next to you who enjoy the attention and service of multiple boyfriends.

At least you should expect these women will remain friendly and polite and will say something like - 'I am really sorry, but I am otherwise already taken and not available for any invitation from you' - or something like that.

But Western women nowadays have such a flood of choice of men that they don't care anymore about feelings coming from a man. For them any man is nothing but a tool. If the tool is too cheap or broken (especially in financial terms), then away with it (=him) into the trash box. Forgotten - next please...

I would say, women grown up away from Western countries are somewhat better. Not all of them of course, but still the majority of them does not adore such a 'men=tool life-style'.
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster

Post by QuestionMark »

If there's usually any social events, women (especially attractive, single ones) won't go unless other women are going, so it ends up being a sausage fest. And if women do go, they will intentionally avoid the men.

For evidence of this, all you have to do is check sites like meetup.com or couchsurfing. Check who's going to the events for most of the groups. Also, a lot of the groups have women-only events where loads of women will come out then, but at the mixed events, only 2 or 3 (max) of these same women will show up.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

One of the things people will tell you is that you should try to befriend women instead of dating them. There's just one problem with that..... How are you supposed to befriend women that want nothing to do with you and will flat out turn their back on you if you try to talk to them? It's just not possible. But you can't get this through peoples heads for some reason. It's amazing to see how many people are living in a fairytale world and can't see how things really are.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

QuestionMark wrote:
June 7th, 2015, 4:24 pm
If there's usually any social events, women (especially attractive, single ones) won't go unless other women are going, so it ends up being a sausage fest. And if women do go, they will intentionally avoid the men.

For evidence of this, all you have to do is check sites like meetup.com or couchsurfing. Check who's going to the events for most of the groups. Also, a lot of the groups have women-only events where loads of women will come out then, but at the mixed events, only 2 or 3 (max) of these same women will show up.

This is very true, I have witnessed this myself first hand at Meetup.com groups years ago. The few women who do show up avoid the men like the plague! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
May 26th, 2011, 6:07 pm
I was at the barber shop today and the seating was a long bench in a L shape configuration so if everybody is facing forward, you have good peripheral vision of who is sitting next to you and if you turned to the left or right you could easily talk to someone.

Well, I'm sitting on the bench alone and in walks a young woman and 2 minutes later another male (they did not know each other). The woman then sits as far away from me, and the other male sits right next to me with no problem and picks up a newspaper, the male even ask me about the quality of the shop being that he was new. Me and the guy then started talking just a bit as we were waiting for our barbers.

Now here is what I thought was strange and f*** up. This young woman (she was about 22-23) decided that not only was she going to sit away from us, but she sat literally sideways so her back and the back of her head was facing me and the other guy the whole time she was waiting to get her short hair cut (her position even looked uncomfortable!). For a while as she was sitting like this she got on her cell phone as well and would briefly from time to time look back in our direction with a unfriendly snobbish look. Uhhh!!

I'm really tired of this S***! American women are SO afraid of men and if a woman is alone and walks into a location where there is a guy she does not know she's immediately uncomfortable and tries to leave. If she cannot leave (appointment or something), she finds the furthest place away and says NOTHING to any males as if they don't even exist.
I've got a guess why-- she probably has a boyfriend.

Or maybe she did not find you attractive.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

GoingAwol wrote:
June 7th, 2015, 5:03 pm
One of the things people will tell you is that you should try to befriend women instead of dating them. There's just one problem with that..... How are you supposed to befriend women that want nothing to do with you and will flat out turn their back on you if you try to talk to them? It's just not possible. But you can't get this through peoples heads for some reason. It's amazing to see how many people are living in a fairytale world and can't see how things really are.

Dating experts say the best way to meet women is through your friends but making female friends is almost impossible in Anglo countries. Women in the Anglosphere truly are paranoid of men and only meet men through their friends. But it's a vicious cycle, they only meet men through their friends but don't want to make friends with men.

Like Winston has said, how the hell are men supposed to meet women in Anglo countries? You truly need to grow up together (go to school together) then you make your female friends and try and meet single women through your existing female friends.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This woman explains why American women are scared of men, they have been brainwashed into thinking that all men are dangerous.

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

She says at one point in the video, that younger women (20s-30s) are posting selfies and glamorized photos on their social media accounts because they want attention and likes, but when they get the attention from guys, they look at them as creepers.

Only thing you need to know about American women is this: American women care too much about themselves, egocentric. It's them first (their needs, expectations, demands) and the man is second. To American women, a man exists to fulfill those needs, expectations, and demands. American treat relationships as a business negotiation. There is no love.
Last edited by kangarunner on July 3rd, 2022, 8:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

If you want to get an idea of how women in America view men, just listen to white female comedians. Their comedy is awful but when they talk about men, their empowerment, entitlement, and their disdain of men comes out. Take Whitney Cummings for instance....I hate that fire breathing dragon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

kangarunner wrote:
July 3rd, 2022, 1:53 pm
She says at one point in the video, that younger women (20s-30s) are posting selfies and glamorized photos on their social media accounts because they want attention and likes, but when they get the attention from guys, they look at them as creepers.

Only thing you need to know about American women is this: American women care too much about themselves, egocentric. It's them first (their needs, expectations, demands) and the man is second. To American women, a man exists to fulfill those needs, expectations, and demands. American treat relationships as a business negotiation. There is no love.

Women love getting attention from men but if the wrong guy gives them attention, they call the guy a creep. Men really are starting to avoid western women like the plague. You do have some women complaining and saying, "Where are all the good men?"