Even Alpha Males Are Done with Western Women

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Even Alpha Males Are Done with Western Women

Post by kangarunner »

This guy gets it. I've been listening to this video and he literally says that not just women but men and everyone in the West has become degenerate. And then he literally admits on camera that happier abroad is real and the way to go. He says he'll be going to other countries for more traditional women.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Re: Even Alpha Males Are Done with Western Women

Post by MrPeabody »

Great Video. He actually talked about something important.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

47:16 - "Like I said, I'm an absolute degenerate. I'm in the club. I've got this woman dancing on me.

I'm a body language expert. I've got certificates. I know when to do certain things.

Do not do this. I'm also a very big guy. I didn't do it aggressively. I did it lightly.

I just grabbed this girl by the throat....and they go wide eyed and they love it."

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

kangarunner wrote:
March 12th, 2023, 4:05 pm
This guy gets it. I've been listening to this video and he literally says that not just women but men and everyone in the West has become degenerate. And then he literally admits on camera that happier abroad is real and the way to go. He says he'll be going to other countries for more traditional women.

He slept with three girls that weekend, and he meets this beautiful traditional woman, he waits two weeks to call her again, and she forgets him.... sounds like she really dodged a bullet on that one.

After I met the woman who would be my wife and we finally got ahold of each other again, I did say something about just being friends. But then, I called her constantly, and then took her out to dinner every night. She didn't pretend to be uninterested.

He also said you don't want to be like him, a degenerate, &^^ing three or four girls a week. When I was close to his age, I was married, having some kind of sexual experience with my wife about every 24 hours or so. I'd imagine most players can't have sex with three or four girls a week, either. Think of the effort, money, time, hours trying to mess with a girl's head just to have sex, having girls on some kind of rotation that he's waiting two weeks to contact so he doesn't seem thirsty, as opposed to going home, your wife has dinner ready for you, then sex. We didn't stay quite at that level, but still I got a supply of sex with my wife at my age.

I also married a virgin. A girl who had slept with another man wasn't in my consideration set. It's old research, but there was an article by Teachman in the Journal of Marriage and Family that showed that if a woman had slept with someone besides her husband... ever, she was more likely to experience 'marital disruption.' Girls who have slept around with other men are more likely to divorce you.

Married men also live longer. I've got kids, too, that are getting older. The Lord may bless with grandkids maybe in the next several years, too.

If a woman is interested, she is interested. What is the point of not calling her for a few days? To make her worry? To make her interested? If she's interested enough to fret over you not calling her back the next day, she probably isn't all that into you. If she is going to wonder why you didn't call, she'd probably appreciate a call the next day. You don't want to overwhelm someone you just met with dozens of texts if she isn't responding or something like that.

Neither one of us said everything we were thinking, but we we weren't trying to manipulate and use each other.
Last edited by MrMan on March 13th, 2023, 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

kangarunner wrote:
March 12th, 2023, 4:05 pm

Yet a lot of these horseshit men go abroad and f**k up countries that aren't even like the West. They end up turning into the West when dick heads go abroad and change the cultural structures of those places. Look at Thailand as a good example of this. A bunch of sexpats over there and the majority of them come from the West a lot of these men making these videos is full of shit. Plus what makes him think other countries don't have their fair share of degeneracy? The world itself isn't some global paradise.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

I love this one comment from that article: "Our generation is doomed im convinced."

(Evil Laugh) : Hahahahahaha

I love it.

Let the whole world die...

Hahahahahaha