The Length Western Women Will Go To Avoid Males

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

jamesbond wrote:
You could try to approach women in bars and clubs but good luck with that. A lot of women who go to bars and clubs are only there to hang out with their friends and not to meet guys. Even if you do get some phone numbers, most will flake out on you and you won't even get a chance to talk to the woman over the phone.

Yes, this is true, which is why you see these girls kissing, dancing, and grabbing the @** of other girls enjoying the center of attention simultaneously as they sexually tease the hordes of sexually starved men who gawk and cheer them on; but even if you do get action from American bar/club girls (and you can), the fundamental problem is that you're dealing with a BAR GIRL.

American Bar/Club Girls (girl on left is jwoww):

American bar/club girls are no different then the bar girls from any other part of the word, where as, you're dealing with the populous of women who are least likely to be of any quality relationship, marriage, or motherly material, so you're back to square one if you're looking for something more then a quick ***k.

Bar/club girls are ridden with STD's (from all the 1 night stands), they generally have lots of male 'friends' hovering around in the background (from all the 1 night stands), and they tend to have a poor health profile because they're more likely to smoke and over consume alcoholic beverages. These kind of girls are infamously known for going from hot to hag in a few years.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

navigator wrote:Even if an American woman hit on me or asked me out, I would turn her down. American women had their chance 10-20 years ago. I no longer want anything to do with them. I see them as my enemy more than anything else, and I will treat them as such. As a matter of fact, I want nothing to do with any English-speaking women (US, UK, CAN, IRE, AUS, etc.)
+1
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

This is so true! I have noticed this many times... not just me but other males also. It really is quite bizarre!

Take public transport for example. I have been on a buses/trains that were relatively empty, and observed what happens when a woman (especially if she is young) gets on. Nine times out of ten she will choose the furthermost possible seat away from you and any other males. The ONLY time they will sit close to you or another male is if it is the only option, ie. all the other seats are taken. It is quite interesting to watch their behaviour when they first get on... they immediately scan the bus/train for all males, then plan accordingly for the furthermost possible seat away from them all. Have a closer look next time you're on a bus or train and you'll see what I mean! You then normally end up with an area of women segregated together.

I have also noticed this phenomenon in other public areas, even just on the street! A few times I have actually seen women cross a busy road as soon as they approached me and realised I was a male. They would actually rather risk getting hit by a car on a busy road than to walk past a male! wtf?

What is it with these women and why are they so afraid of males?
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

OzGuy, because of George Sodini type of guys
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

OzGuy wrote:This is so true! I have noticed this many times... not just me but other males also. It really is quite bizarre!

Take public transport for example. I have been on a buses/trains that were relatively empty, and observed what happens when a woman (especially if she is young) gets on. Nine times out of ten she will choose the furthermost possible seat away from you and any other males. The ONLY time they will sit close to you or another male is if it is the only option, ie. all the other seats are taken. It is quite interesting to watch their behaviour when they first get on... they immediately scan the bus/train for all males, then plan accordingly for the furthermost possible seat away from them all. Have a closer look next time you're on a bus or train and you'll see what I mean! You then normally end up with an area of women segregated together.

I have also noticed this phenomenon in other public areas, even just on the street! A few times I have actually seen women cross a busy road as soon as they approached me and realised I was a male. They would actually rather risk getting hit by a car on a busy road than to walk past a male! wtf?

What is it with these women and why are they so afraid of males?
The same is true with American women. They are paranoid of men and avoid any contact with men (meaning they don't make eye contact, smile or even acknowledge a man's existence). Women in the US sure the hell don't flirt with men, not even at bars and clubs. Most women who go to bars and clubs just go there with their friends and hang out together. If a guy approaches a woman, the women are usually standoffish and unfriendly towards the guy.

You can try to do "day game" but that is considered taboo (talking to women in public places in America). I have gotten some phone numbers from approaching women in public places, (bookstores, college campuses) but it is intimidating and scary to approach a complete stranger, especially if she does not give you any "buying signals."
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

ajvf97 wrote:You're not alone. This has happened to me countless times for many years. Discovering this site affirmed my experiences and really put things into perspective about a "bitch shield" that AW put up. They just give off a very cold "don't approach me or talk to me" vibe. When it's not that it's usually a dirty look whenever I get to work, walk into a store, gym, etc. This is just the man-hating culture that feminism has created. Men are seen as creepy, idiotic, psychopathic rapists that must be shunned at all costs.

Being a nice guy or simply polite will still cause an AW to yell at you and if you apologize for something she will not care much less forgive you. Dealing with these bitches is like trying to teach diplomacy to a hungry lion. It's useless. It's ironic that all these AW that have been taught to avoid "creeps" like us are creeps themselves due to their severe psychosis. This is why I haven't dated an Americunt in 5 years. I focus my time and energy on international travel because when traveling abroad, I get much more respect, smiles and dates. At least women overseas have generally given me the time of day just to allow me to talk to them. Hence, I must plan my next trip.
Sounds like most guys have experienced the "bitch sheild" and the "perma-scowl" that American women put up. I love walking into the gym to do my work out and see these young, good looking American women with their "bitch shield" up and their "perma-scowl" on their faces. :P

God forbid you stirke up a conversation with them, how dare you talk to them when you are out in pubic places? Don't you know your only supposed to meet women through your friends in America? The anti-social behavior of American women is very easy to notice. They don't even make eye contact with men, let alone flirt with men.

I think American women are the ones who are "creeps" since they have so much hatred in their hearts toward men. The only guys in the US who are successful with women are guys who are celebrities, professional athletes and guys who are rich. The average guy can only be successful with women if he lies about how much money he makes. Like Tom Leykis says, simply tell an American woman that you inherited two million dollars from your uncle and then see how quickly she becomes interested in you! :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
FREEDOM1
Freshman Poster

Post by FREEDOM1 »

SOLUTION

leave australia and amercia

i live in australia so i can relate to oz guy and also lived lived in north america
for a year - canda/us
i do not even bother approaching women anymore
over the stupid bullshit - these tarts are al ost cause
let them fester in their own feminsit filth
im going to asia in 2 months
first thailand, then phillipines, then teaching in either china or vietnam
ExpeditionSailor
Freshman Poster

Post by ExpeditionSailor »

I chatted up one girl briefly and set up a short coffee date for the next day and she flaked on me. She wasn't even good looking. Like a lot of AW, she had this somewhat paranoid vibe coming from her. And all I wanted was to have coffee with her and get to know her better!

Women these days are afraid of their own shadows. The only solution to women's bad behaviour in Western countries is for all men to expat - including the rich good-looking ones who have no trouble pulling girls.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Check out this guys blog:

"I’m sitting at a café and a girl sits in front of me, bold move for an American female.

So, yeah, I glance up at her, once in a while, well maybe every 3 minutes actually…okay maybe two. And I see her looking too, but wait after a short sit (too short to have been deliberate)…she’s…getting up?? And going out the door?

Wow.

“The thing about black women is that they stare back.�

–In the Cut

I can’t tell you how many times, and only here in the States it seems, that girls are afraid of me
. This doesn’t happen in France, never did. The women in France ‘stared back.’"

http://nealcormier.wordpress.com/2008/0 ... y-from-me/
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

I thought i'd share this story of what happened yesterday.

I met a group of European girls, 1 was from Germany, and 2 were from Denmark. We got chatting and straight away you could tell the difference between them and other women from Australia. You could tell they had no fear in talking to a male, and they didn't seem to have this "us vs them" attitude you often get when guys and girls hang out. Instead, you got the feeling that they just saw everyone as people, instead of male and female. They were even interested in me as a person and asked me things about my life. Australian women rarely do this, as they expect you to make all the effort in conversation.

After only knowing them for maybe 2 hours, they were wondering if I minded giving them a lift back to where they were staying, as I was going in that direction. Can you ever imagine Australian/american/brittish girls getting into a car with a male they only just met? Hell no, they would be too scared that the "evil male" is a rapist or something. I even told them that Australian girls are like this and they didn't even believe me. They said "no, in our country is not like this at all".

I also asked them about the nude sauna's they have in Germany. I told them that in Australia everyone wears swimwear in sauna's and they thought this was quite strange. They said some saunas were mixed and some were male/female. I asked them if they preferred female only or mixed saunas and they said it didn't bother them at all because "we are people, we're all the same". Can you imagine a woman from here going nude into a place where there are other nude men? It would simply never happen.

The more I hang out with Europeans the more I want to leave Australia and move there.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

OzGuy wrote:I thought i'd share this story of what happened yesterday.

I met a group of European girls, 1 was from Germany, and 2 were from Denmark. We got chatting and straight away you could tell the difference between them and other women from Australia. You could tell they had no fear in talking to a male, and they didn't seem to have this "us vs them" attitude you often get when guys and girls hang out. Instead, you got the feeling that they just saw everyone as people, instead of male and female. They were even interested in me as a person and asked me things about my life. Australian women rarely do this, as they expect you to make all the effort in conversation.

After only knowing them for maybe 2 hours, they were wondering if I minded giving them a lift back to where they were staying, as I was going in that direction. Can you ever imagine Australian/american/brittish girls getting into a car with a male they only just met? Hell no, they would be too scared that the "evil male" is a rapist or something. I even told them that Australian girls are like this and they didn't even believe me. They said "no, in our country is not like this at all".

The more I hang out with Europeans the more I want to leave Australia and move there.
Yes, European women do not have this "paranoid vibe" that western women have. I remember in college, I met a girl from Germany who was in the US as a foreign exchange student. She was the friendliest and most down to earth person you will ever meet.

American women are scared shitless of men for some reason. If you strike up a conversation with a woman in the US, they become nervous, uptight and paranoid. :shock:
This is why "daygame" does not work in anglo-countries, the women are simply too afraid to meet men when they are out in public. Most women in anglo-countries only meet guys through their friends.

It's refreshing to hear that in Germany, men almost never approach women. This means that the women in Germany welcome a guy striking up a conversation with them, since it does not happen that often. Compare that to anglo-countries, where the women are getting asked out by guys left and right. No wonder why women in anglo-nations have such high standards when it comes to dating, these women have lot's of men pursuing them, therefore they are real picky about who they date.

Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

man sometimes I can understand why AW are so bitchy. When I hear you talking I truely can understand it. You guys are bitching all the time. German girls? You guys are truely joking.
shiryu400
Freshman Poster

Post by shiryu400 »

Billy wrote:man sometimes I can understand why AW are so bitchy. When I hear you talking I truely can understand it. You guys are bitching all the time. German girls? You guys are truely joking.
As mentioned before, we are just healthily letting off steam, brother (in another thread I think). After all, this is the "rants and raves" section.

Also, I don't think it's fair to say that it's men's fault that AW are bitchy: many of us were raised to be sensitive and caring to women BY WOMEN (mothers and single mothers). The trouble we ran into was finding out that AW don't care for guys like that after all. I myself have and keep trying to reform my "nice guy" ways. It's better to treat women like adults that are equal to you. Although, I must admit this is difficult with AW because they often think you"re WAY lower than them if you're not good-looking enough or wealthy enough. I must add that some others will say that AW should be treated like shit and I guess we might as well since so many deserve it.

Btw, what's wrong with German girls? Are you American by any chance? Most so-called Anglo Americans are of German and Irish descent.
''Actually, with those dirty movies, I find like, they're good for about fifteen, twenty minutes. I'm really interested. And, then, uh, there's one point, that all of a sudden I'm bored. You know? I-... I just lose interest completely and I feel deeply ashamed.''

-Comedian Norm MacDonald
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

jamesbond wrote: It's refreshing to hear that in Germany, men almost never approach women. This means that the women in Germany welcome a guy striking up a conversation with them, since it does not happen that often. Compare that to anglo-countries, where the women are getting asked out by guys left and right. No wonder why women in anglo-nations have such high standards when it comes to dating, these women have lot's of men pursuing them, therefore they are real picky about who they date.
Exactly. Go for the countries where men don't approach women, because you will have MUCH less competition, and more single women. The German speaking countries are actually the best in this regard. France, Italy, Spain etc are the worst.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Length Western Women Will Go To Avoid Males

Post by jamesbond »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:I was at the barber shop today and the seating was a long bench in a L shape configuration so if everybody is facing forward, you have good peripheral vision of who is sitting next to you and if you turned to the left or right you could easily talk to someone.

Well, I'm sitting on the bench alone and in walks a young woman and 2 minutes later another male (they did not know each other). The woman then sits as far away from me, and the other male sits right next to me with no problem and picks up a newspaper, the male even ask me about the quality of the shop being that he was new. Me and the guy then started talking just a bit as we were waiting for our barbers.

Now here is what I thought was strange and f*** up. This young woman (she was about 22-23) decided that not only was she going to sit away from us, but she sat literally sideways so her back and the back of her head was facing me and the other guy the whole time she was waiting to get her short hair cut (her position even looked uncomfortable!). For a while as she was sitting like this she got on her cell phone as well and would briefly from time to time look back in our direction with a unfriendly snobbish look. Uhhh!!

I'm really tired of this S***! American women are SO afraid of men and if a woman is alone and walks into a location where there is a guy she does not know she's immediately uncomfortable and tries to leave. If she cannot leave (appointment or something), she finds the furthest place away and says NOTHING to any males as if they don't even exist.
I have noticed this too about American women. It makes me wonder how ANY guy in the US can meet women. I have noticed that on a train or bus, women will usually sit as far as possible away from any man.

At the gym, women won't even look at men and avoid eye contact at all costs. If you happen to make eye contact with her, she IMMEDIATELY looks away (never smiles or appears friendly). So I guess that blows any chance of meeting women on public transportation or at the gym. :lol:

I have noticed a correlation between how attractive a woman is and how unfriendly she is. The hotter she is, the more unfriendly she will be. For example, if she is a perfect 10, she then be a perfect bitch and give off the most hateful vibe towards men! :twisted:

If she is an 8, she will still be a snob but not quite as bitchy as the perfect 10. If she is a 5, she will still be somewhat standoffish towards men. Now if she is a 1 or 2, she won't be a snob, she simply is too ugly to afford to be a bitch. :lol: