The Length Western Women Will Go To Avoid Males

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Re: The Length Western Women Will Go To Avoid Males

Post by OzGuy »

jamesbond wrote:
I have noticed a correlation between how attractive a woman is and how unfriendly she is. The hotter she is, the more unfriendly she will be. For example, if she is a perfect 10, she then be a perfect bitch and give off the most hateful vibe towards men! :twisted:

If she is an 8, she will still be a snob but not quite as bitchy as the perfect 10. If she is a 5, she will still be somewhat standoffish towards men. Now if she is a 1 or 2, she won't be a snob, she simply is too ugly to afford to be a bitch. :lol:
So true man, I have always thought the same. This is why I went for "average" looking women. But guess what? In places like Europe, Russia, and Ukraine you can have a woman who is hot AND very friendly! That is unheard of here.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

OzGuy wrote:Exactly. Go for the countries where men don't approach women, because you will have MUCH less competition, and more single women. The German speaking countries are actually the best in this regard. France, Italy, Spain etc are the worst.
Now it all makes sense why meeting women is so difficult in anglo-countries.

First of all, single men outnumber single women in anglo-countries (up to age 50, then women start to outnumber men). Then you have the fact that men in anglo countries are aggressive in pursuing women. This means women are getting hit on by guys left and right.

Now in non anglo-countries like Ukraine, Germany, Russia, etc. single women outnumber single men. Also, the men in these countries do not aggressively pursue women, this means that there will be more women without boyfriends in these countries. It also means you are more likely to get a woman's phone number when you ask her for it.

Compare this to anglo-countries where, if you ask out 10 women, you might get 2 or 3 phone numbers. Ask out 10 women in Ukraine, Germany or Russia and you will probably get 7 or 8 phone numbers. Not only that, out of those 7 or 8 phone numbers, you will get a date with 5 or 6 of them. Out of the 2 or 3 phone numbers you got from women in an anglo-country, you might have a date with one woman! :shock:

So the odds of meeting women and getting dates with them increases dramatically in non anglo-countries. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:Figure I update a new story for you guys:

About 4 days ago I went to an outdoor track to workout.

As I pulled up to the track, I saw there was a white woman working out alone. She was jogging in a manner that indicated to me that she was a novice and she also dressed in a way to look "cute"/pretty. From what I could tell she looked like a decent looking 35ish old woman.

Well, I got out my car and walked to the track in full running attire along with my water bottle, and black Nike bag. In other words, it was OBVIOUS I was there to work out and it was going to be serious.

I started jogging myself (to warm up) and noticed that as I got to the other side of the track to where I saw the woman she was gone. I then heard a car speed off and looked to the parking lot and noticed that it was her leaving.

Ok, sure, I could have arrived when she just got finished working out, but at the same time, I thought it was such a coincidence that she left AS SOON AS I GOT THERE.

I just got the feeling that if I came with another girl, if I was homosexual, if I came with a little kid, or if I had not shown up at all, she would have stayed.

Dumb B***! I have more to be afraid of her then she does of me. All she had to do is CLAIM that I touched her, or raped her, and my life would be over being that there were no witnesses or cameras around to prove my innocence.

I just feel insulted that women feel so threatened because I'm a MALE. And the irony is that these same B*** would run to my arms for protection if some wild beast jumped out to attack them. For this reason, I REFUSE to help another American woman in need unless she has proven she HELPS MEN.

To be fair, later on, a young hot 18ish old girl started working out when I was in the middle of my workout and she introduced herself to me WITHOUT ANY FEAR. It was just me and her until I left. And this goes back to what I said before: Amercian girls from 18 to 21 (that little window between high school and collage) are VERY friendly and down to earth, they are really the only girls worth talking to in this country.
This just goes to show that women in America are afraid of their own shadow. Just the presence of a man scares the crap out of them. Now how is a guy supposed to meet women in this kind of environoment?

Winston has talked about this too. He said when he was living in the US, he would approach girls and a "paranoid look" came over the girls faces. He said they also seemed nervous and defensive around men. Women in America don't give men a chance to meet them, they are too fearful and paranoid of men. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

jamesbond wrote: Winston has talked about this too. He said when he was living in the US, he would approach girls and a "paranoid look" came over the girls faces. He said they also seemed nervous and defensive around men. Women in America don't give men a chance to meet them, they are too fearful and paranoid of men. :shock:
What's strange is that American women are afraid of strange men, but they are not afraid of actual criminals who they chose to date.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

@ NorthAmericanGuy

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
jamesbond wrote: Winston has talked about this too. He said when he was living in the US, he would approach girls and a "paranoid look" came over the girls faces. He said they also seemed nervous and defensive around men. Women in America don't give men a chance to meet them, they are too fearful and paranoid of men. :shock:
What's strange is that American women are afraid of strange men, but they are not afraid of actual criminals who they choose to date.
You know, us good men are like mirrors, and when We talk to American women, it's like being around us forces to look at themselves, AND THEY DON'T LIKE WHAT THEY SEE. That's a possible reason why Western women avoid good men-- good men are like mirrors, forcing them to see theirselves as they really are, AND THEY DON'T LIKE IT ONE BIT. That's why they turn tail and run when a good man comes around, and why they aren't "afraid" of real criminals and choose them. Criminals and the bad boys won't force them to look at themselves honestly. Another reason they choose the bad boy is to have an excuse to blame the failure of the relationship on either him or all men in general. Another possible reason is that American women have an inferiority complex, and they want someone less than them so they can feel superior, and with a lot of good men, it would nullify her "superior" train of thought.

After all, everyone might say that they want $300,000,000+, but that does not mean that they deserve it or would know how to handle it. Likewise, Western women say that they want a good man, but do they deserve a good man? Could they handle a good man?
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Re: @ NorthAmericanGuy

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:
You know, us good men are like mirrors, and when We talk to American women, it's like being around us forces to look at themselves, AND THEY DON'T LIKE WHAT THEY SEE.
That's a possible reason why Western women avoid good men-- good men are like mirrors, forcing them to see theirselves as they really are, AND THEY DON'T LIKE IT ONE BIT. That's why they turn tail and run when a good man comes around, and why they aren't "afraid" of real criminals and choose them. Criminals and the bad boys won't force them to look at themselves honestly. Another reason they choose the bad boy is to have an excuse to blame the failure of the relationship on either him or all men in general. Another possible reason is that American women have an inferiority complex, and they want someone less than them so they can feel superior, and with a lot of good men, it would nullify her "superior" train of thought.
Yea, I agree 100%. Case in point, there is this very sexy woman that I know who was interested in me when we first met. Thing is, she's an alcoholic, and what she would do is always talk about how she gets drunk, or how she will be getting drunk. This is how she started conversations with me over months.

Well, this one particular day, I pretty much laid it all out on the table that I don't drink, and that I'm into working out and staying in shape. I did not say anything to her that was rude, but I could tell from her face and body posture that I made her feel bad because SHE KNOWS that she's not taking good care of herself.

This woman leaves me alone now, not because I declined to hang out with her, but because she knows I'm not into self destructive behavior.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
Yea, I agree 100%. Case in point, there is this very sexy woman that I know who was interested in me when we first met. Thing is, she's an alcoholic, and what she would do is always talk about how she gets drunk, or how she will be getting drunk. This is how she started conversations with me over months.

Well, this one particular day, I pretty much laid it all out on the table that I don't drink, and that I'm into working out and staying in shape. I did not say anything to her that was rude, but I could tell from her face and body posture that I made her feel bad because SHE KNOWS that she's not taking good care of herself.

This woman leaves me alone now, not because I declined to hang out with her, but because she knows I'm not into self destructive behavior.
Was she Australian by any chance? Sounds like a typical Australian woman.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

@ NorthAmericanGuy

To be honest, that post I used-- I copied it almost verbatim (word for word; from memory) from this book I read called "Why Black Women Are Alone". It's an 80 page book, but it is GOOD. Even though the authors (two black men) are talking about black women that are bad, in my opinion, it can be applied to all Western women (they even say so in their book).

Now I can put my finger why I was rejected by this lady months ago. She was an ex-addict and ex-drunk who was raped by her stepfather (she told me this herself). Since she was an addict, ther is a 9-in-10 chance she... er... has more mileage than the entire Greyhound bus fleet. She told me that she was seeing someone (I found out later that he is/was a drunk), but maybe we could still "be friends". Wasn't gonna happen. I know, I know, what the HELL was I doing trying to get involved with an ex-addict, ESPECIALLY one with (step)daddy issues, right? Well, to be completely honest, a) I felt sorry for her when she told me that and b) I was kinda desperate. You could look at this woman and tell she was an ex meth user... I'm telling this story to try to prove my point about us good men being mirrors-- apparently, I forced her to see herself for what she truly is. As for the man she is seeing-- after all, "birds of a feather flock together", right? The post I previously made-- I will be honest; it sounds like something I say to myself to make myself feel better about that rejection (and maybe it is), but that doesn't make my words any less true.

The woman in question, by the way, is in her late 30s.
Last edited by The_Hero_of_Men on April 24th, 2012, 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
ph_visitor
Freshman Poster

Post by ph_visitor »

ssjparris wrote:i get this all the time in L.A. here in california. they bolt out of the room and run as fast out the door as they can. when ever you glance or look at them or even express interest in them. they give you that look like don't approach me stay away from me.

a woman wanted me to approach her. american woman. the starbucks was packed. and only two seats. one across from me. very very close seat to miine. and another across the room. she chose mine. she could have sat some where else but wanted me to approach her as she decided to see right across from me. touching distance.
Your assumptions are wrong.

2 seats and she sat at the one near you (50/50 chance) and you give this some huge importance above and beyond the random.

The fault is your own for reading in to something, what was not there.

She just sat there to sit down, some place.

It was that seat or the other. This isn't PUA brain surgery. She needed to sit down and you read way, way, WAAAAAY too much into it.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

OzGuy wrote:
NorthAmericanguy wrote:

Was she Australian by any chance? Sounds like a typical Australian woman.
Actually she is an American white woman.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

By the way...

That book I mentioned? It's called "Why Black Women Are Alone", and it's co-authored by Henry "Hank" Bullard and Jaquiez Douglas.
ph_visitor
Freshman Poster

Post by ph_visitor »

@JamesBond

I am watching your gif avatar of the hot blonde dancing for 15 seconds, and it occurs to me that is a screen capture from some sucker who paid a cam-girl $50 or more to 'give me a dance, baby!!!'.

That's just pathetic. So much money for 15 seconds of nothing.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

ph_visitor wrote:@JamesBond

I am watching your gif avatar of the hot blonde dancing for 15 seconds, and it occurs to me that is a screen capture from some sucker who paid a cam-girl $50 or more to 'give me a dance, baby!!!'.

That's just pathetic. So much money for 15 seconds of nothing.
Actually the video lasts two minutes and thiry seconds and the girl did this video for free and posted it on her youtube page. Here is the complete video.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8whZMbw ... el&list=UL[/youtube]

Here is another video she posted on her youtube page, I like this one the most, check it out! :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfjxn0RW ... el&list=UL[/youtube]

OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

@Hero of men
You know, us good men are like mirrors, and when We talk to American women, it's like being around us forces to look at themselves, AND THEY DON'T LIKE WHAT THEY SEE. That's a possible reason why Western women avoid good men-- good men are like mirrors, forcing them to see theirselves as they really are, AND THEY DON'T LIKE IT ONE BIT. That's why they turn tail and run when a good man comes around, and why they aren't "afraid" of real criminals and choose them. Criminals and the bad boys won't force them to look at themselves honestly. Another reason they choose the bad boy is to have an excuse to blame the failure of the relationship on either him or all men in general. Another possible reason is that American women have an inferiority complex, and they want someone less than them so they can feel superior, and with a lot of good men, it would nullify her "superior" train of thought.
Well my friend you summed that up just right! You hit that on the nail.
DistanceRunner
Freshman Poster

Post by DistanceRunner »

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:To be honest, that post I used-- I copied it almost verbatim (word for word; from memory) from this book I read called "Why Black Women Are Alone". It's an 80 page book, but it is GOOD. Even though the authors (two black men) are talking about black women that are bad, in my opinion, it can be applied to all Western women (they even say so in their book).

Now I can put my finger why I was rejected by this lady months ago. She was an ex-addict and ex-drunk who was raped by her stepfather (she told me this herself). Since she was an addict, ther is a 9-in-10 chance she... er... has more mileage than the entire Greyhound bus fleet. She told me that she was seeing someone (I found out later that he is/was a drunk), but maybe we could still "be friends". Wasn't gonna happen. I know, I know, what the HELL was I doing trying to get involved with an ex-addict, ESPECIALLY one with (step)daddy issues, right? Well, to be completely honest, a) I felt sorry for her when she told me that and b) I was kinda desperate. You could look at this woman and tell she was an ex meth user... I'm telling this story to try to prove my point about us good men being mirrors-- apparently, I forced her to see herself for what she truly is. As for the man she is seeing-- after all, "birds of a feather flock together", right? The post I previously made-- I will be honest; it sounds like something I say to myself to make myself feel better about that rejection (and maybe it is), but that doesn't make my words any less true.

The woman in question, by the way, is in her late 30s.
I'll come back to this thread to make a coherent reply, but for now, view this topic on Lipstick Alley, a forum populated mostly by black women.

http://www.lipstickalley.com/f244/fear- ... ge-393360/

Fear and Stereotypes keep Black Women out of Interracial Marriage

I just came across this new thread myself so I'll be taking a look at it too.