The Length Western Women Will Go To Avoid Males

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

ladislav wrote:The answer is simple- Americans are too busy and too paranoid to associate with anyone outside of business or people they have known for a long time. Also, Americans do not like to talk to strangers/foreigners period.
That's true, in America you need to meet people through your friends. That's especially true if your trying to meet women, you need to meet women through your friends. I heard a statistic that said in America 66% of people who are married, met their spouse through a friend, family member or acquaintence.

Check out this video from Steve Hoca where he explains the social disconnection of Americans.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

skateboardstephen wrote:
if i had the choice i wouldn't even talk to american women.it is hard when they rule the workplace which is why i'm looking for a male dominated job.currently trying to get in with a oil company working on a oil rig i bet they wont be out there why because it is dangerous work.
that is the only way i think i can combat that.any white collar office job which i have been working you have to deal with these mother fuckers they make me sick.
Yea, that's a good idea, or like another poster said on this form is to take off for about a month in another country. I have been diligently doing my research and it IS possible for as little as 2500/3000k.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

jamesbond wrote:
ladislav wrote:The answer is simple- Americans are too busy and too paranoid to associate with anyone outside of business or people they have known for a long time. Also, Americans do not like to talk to strangers/foreigners period.
That's true, in America you need to meet people through your friends. That's especially true if your trying to meet women, you need to meet women through your friends. I heard a statistic that said in America 66% of people who are married, met their spouse through a friend, family member or acquaintence.
Everybody I know either met through collage/work or the crap shoot called online dating.

The idea that you can just walk up to somebody on the street and try and get to know them is really the hardest way to go if you really want to meet somebody because everybody is so distrustful of each other like ladislay said.
ElvisPelvis
Freshman Poster

Hooz da slutt?

Post by ElvisPelvis »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
pete98146 wrote:
Northamericanguy wrote:
pete98146 wrote:
Northamericanguy wrote:. I'm probably one of the quietest people in this building. I'm just as clean cut and middle class looking as everybody else around here.
Hate to say it Northamericanguy but there's your problem right there. Conservative guys are NOT NOT NOT the flavor of the month right now with American women.
You're absolutely right. Check this out:

"A Philadelphia assistant district attorney was yanked from prosecuting two men accused of attempting to murder an alleged drug dealer after authorities discovered she had struck up a romance with the victim, the Daily News has learned."

"Sources confirmed that Mitrick had been replaced by a prosecutor from the state Attorney General's Office after authorities stumbled onto the relationship she developed with Michael Wilson, the alleged Rastafarian drug dealer who survived a gunshot to the head during a Sept. 25, 2008, attack at his West Philadelphia home, on Jefferson Street near 61st."

http://articles.philly.com/2011-05-20/n ... cutor-case
That's truly sad!

Here's an interesting observation. Most well to do guys that I know are conservative, college educated, conservative 9-5 hour desk jockies. So women have a tough choice on their hands. They drool like Pavlov's dog over the cash that these guys make but they are not willing to put up a conservative white collar ways.

Thanks to our modern media, conservative = boring. So it's no small wonder that MANY MANY women will tolerate a few years of boredom. They get married to the Boeing engineer who pulls down 125k a year, has a few rugrats and then 7 years she can't tolerate the bordom anymore and she calls for the divorce.

Who ends up losing in the end? It's the kids and the husband. No sweat off her balls because she gets a nice fat alimony check each month so the money part of the equation is solved. All she needs to worry now is about finding a thug, tatooed Harley riding creep to bone.

It's a very sad state of affairs. If this isn't reason enough to look at foreign women, I don't know what is!

Just to build on the last few awesome post. Here you go guys, let the women tell you themselves.

hXXp://www.secretsocietyofwomen.com/secrets/wi ... e=9&page=2

"Bad boys definitely can be thrilling, no doubt about it *whew*. I guess at the end of the day it depends on how 'bad' they really are if you stick with them or not. I think every woman should date as least one bad boy"

"I would like to have a bad boy myself to protect me from other men. Thanks for telling me they settle down enough so they don't turn their aggression against me. As I'm writing this, I suddenly remember watching a program on this. Someone is doing research that is finding that men become more feminine as they age and women become a bit more aggressive with age due to the changes in hormones. "

"i got the best of both worlds :) my husband looks like a bad boy (shaved head, tattoos, muscles, always in jeans and a black or gray tee-shirt) you get the picture, but he is the sweetest, most loving man i've ever met. he is totally sarcastic and a complete hunk!! "

"I picked the bad boy because I'm attacted to the masculine guy, the one who can kick ass and protect you, the one that gives your life some fun and adventure both in and out of the bedroom. And you know what? He grew up to be good man! He's still a bad ass (he's an MMA fighter) and he's better than ever in bed, but he's also a hard worker and a great husband and father. So, not all "bad boys" are really bad!"
Who's the SLUT in the avatar photo?
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
jamesbond wrote:
Everybody I know either met through collage/work or the crap shoot called online dating.

The idea that you can just walk up to somebody on the street and try and get to know them is really the hardest way to go if you really want to meet somebody because everybody is so distrustful of each other like ladislay said.
Even at social events and places like bars it is hard to meet people.I went to a bar one time and was introducing my self to some guys there and this one guy was like who are you and i just simply said i seen him in the bar before and i was just trying to get to know people in the neighborhood he was just an ass hole.

Why the hell did you go out if you did not want to be bothered with anyone .Why the hell didn't this guy just get a case of beer and invited his friends to his house,turn on some music and have a good time that way,it would not only be cheaper on top of that you are only hanging with the people you know,simple solution.But time and time again people do the same shit.

i have even tried online groups like meetup.com to meet people with similar interest.i had done the group for people learning spanish for a couple of years and only met one cool dude there but some months after i met him he moved so i really did not meet anyone there and that was specifically for people to meet people.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
ElvisPelvis
Freshman Poster

Post by ElvisPelvis »

FREEDOM1 wrote:hey guys,

I see your points and i agree with all your statements as women in Australia are pretty much the same - if not worse in some cases

best thing to do is just ignore all western women, your not gonna change them, just focus on what you want,

not - what you dont want- go after hot asian, east europan women and enjoy your life

lets start writing more blogs on places to go and where to find women, lets look forward , not back

and be constructitcve in improving our lives- a quote i saw somewhere - a life well lived - is the best form of revenge

cheers
There are also Transitional Women, who are neither westernised completely yet nor very man-friendly either. Those can come from the eastern and central countries of the European Union. Also there are plenty of westernised women in Asia and let me tell you something about South Africa, - those are very calvinist and feminist women I would say South African women can be and are even worse in many ways than North American women. Now if you try Spanish or French (European), they are completely unpredictable and crazy. I even noiticed Russian women getting spoiled, so as you can see with "freedom' and "money" and especially with greed any or most women can be spoiled in any country of the world.
Why am I saying this? Because I'm a man with a very fair, nice, almost exceptionally great personality (as women tell me every day) and I am above average looks and tall, but I raraey go on dates, either can't find the right one or I find most women even in Mexico just addicted to the "NEXT! SYNDROME".

P.S. I'm not a bad boy, although I could be something like one fifth a bad boy, but just not there completely and don't wanna be! I just don't see a reason being an asshole to every body and bad boys usuallly are! They prolly were raped in the childhood by their father. I knew one "bad boy" he was a lil boy and I used to hit him, in a friendly manner, I knew there was some abuse in his family, perhaps even sexual abuse, but when he grew up and returned from the military he suddenly turned into a bad boy being aggressive to everybody and just being an asshole to guys in the street (ripping them off their jewellery and cash) and robbing the street vendors etc.

Those women who like bad boys, are usually scum, and should be avoided, or they will keep your house and steal from you on any occasion. That's proven!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

ElvisPelvis wrote:

I see your points and i agree with all your statements as women in Australia are pretty much the same - if not worse in some cases

best thing to do is just ignore all western women, your not gonna change them, just focus on what you want,

not - what you dont want- go after hot asian, east europan women and enjoy your life

lets start writing more blogs on places to go and where to find women, lets look forward , not back

and be constructitcve in improving our lives- a quote i saw somewhere - a life well lived - is the best form of revenge

cheers
There are also Transitional Women, who are neither westernised completely yet nor very man-friendly either. Those can come from the eastern and central countries of the European Union. Also there are plenty of westernised women in Asia and let me tell you something about South Africa, - those are very calvinist and feminist women I would say South African women can be and are even worse in many ways than North American women. Now if you try Spanish or French (European), they are completely unpredictable and crazy. I even noiticed Russian women getting spoiled, so as you can see with "freedom' and "money" and especially with greed any or most women can be spoiled in any country of the world.
Why am I saying this? Because I'm a man with a very fair, nice, almost exceptionally great personality (as women tell me every day) and I am above average looks and tall, but I raraey go on dates, either can't find the right one or I find most women even in Mexico just addicted to the "NEXT! SYNDROME".

P.S. I'm not a bad boy, although I could be something like one fifth a bad boy, but just not there completely and don't wanna be! I just don't see a reason being an asshole to every body and bad boys usuallly are! They prolly were raped in the childhood by their father. I knew one "bad boy" he was a lil boy and I used to hit him, in a friendly manner, I knew there was some abuse in his family, perhaps even sexual abuse, but when he grew up and returned from the military he suddenly turned into a bad boy being aggressive to everybody and just being an asshole to guys in the street (ripping them off their jewellery and cash) and robbing the street vendors etc.

Those women who like bad boys, are usually scum, and should be avoided, or they will keep your house and steal from you on any occasion. That's proven!
American men is what is going to f**k everything up in other places unfortunately.That is why i don't that guy how started that roosh-v forum or what ever his name is,they are a bunch o p.u.a. dumb asses that go to other country flashing money when that's not even necessary to get the women in first place then these women become instant money hungry spoiled brats.Another thing white guys like to use is white supremacy as a tactic also and target darker skin women(i know this is debatable but i am quite sure it happens) so they are now are money hungry,spoiled,bitchy and have a preference for a white guy that she can use due to his presumed status in society sounds like an american women to me.
white dudes in america passing dumb ass laws and going out to red lobster and shit throwing money around on bitches is why america is f***ed.

That's why when people talk about going to rio de janeiro i all ways say that i would never go there for this very reason, the places i would go in brasil have never even been spoken of on this forum.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
ElvisPelvis
Freshman Poster

Post by ElvisPelvis »

skateboardstephen wrote:
ElvisPelvis wrote:

cheers

American men is what is going to f**k everything up in other places unfortunately.That is why i don't that guy how started that roosh-v forum or what ever his name is,they are a bunch o p.u.a. dumb asses that go to other country flashing money when that's not even necessary to get the women in first place then these women become instant money hungry spoiled brats.Another thing white guys like to use is white supremacy as a tactic also and target darker skin women(i know this is debatable but i am quite sure it happens) so they are now are money hungry,spoiled,bitchy and have a preference for a white guy that she can use due to his presumed status in society sounds like an american women to me.
white dudes in america passing dumb ass laws and going out to red lobster and shit throwing money around on bitches is why america is f***ed.

That's why when people talk about going to rio de janeiro i all ways say that i would never go there for this very reason, the places i would go in brasil have never even been spoken of on this forum.
Overwhelming majority of "Black" (Coloured, Mixed Race, African) women in USA don't date "White" (European, Caucasian) guys for some hidden agenda or if they do, like it happened to me several times, they will either greatly "inconvenience" us or will rob us (steal cash, steal credit card number etc.).

Therefore, US American WOMEN and MEN should be avoided anywhere in the world.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:Everybody I know either met through collage/work or the crap shoot called online dating.

Yes, just try going up to a woman in a public place in the US, like a bookstore or grocery store and see what kind of reaction you get! :shock:

Women in America only want to meet guys through their friends, so if your not friends with her, she doesn't want to meet you.

You could try to approach women in bars and clubs but good luck with that. A lot of women who go to bars and clubs are only there to hang out with their friends and not to meet guys. Even if you do get some phone numbers, most will flake out on you and you won't even get a chance to talk to the woman over the phone. Like Winston has said, in the US, you get a woman's phone number, call her back a couple of days later, leave her a message and she never calls you back. :x
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

ElvisPelvis wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
ElvisPelvis wrote:

cheers

Overwhelming majority of "Black" (Coloured, Mixed Race, African) women in USA don't date "White" (European, Caucasian) guys for some hidden agenda or if they do, like it happened to me several times, they will either greatly "inconvenience" us or will rob us (steal cash, steal credit card number etc.).

Therefore, US American WOMEN and MEN should be avoided anywhere in the world.
Yeah dude the only people i wouldn't mind going abroad and having a drink with are most of the guys on this forum other than that when i'm over there i don't want to be bothered with american people i don't even want to hear english uttered from some ones mouth.From what i see in a lot of cases especially with foreign women who come here is that they either want a man from they're own culture or a white man of high status.If you are white in a non white country and can't get any action you may as well just give it up.
The part that angers me is you have white dudes like odbo who beats down the self esteem of non whites especially blacks with racial slurs making the women dis like them selves and they're culture then these same guys use this to they're advantage to hook up with them.I see this all the time with white dudes that go to brasil and bring back wives they are usually black or mixed even though brasil has plenty of white women but these are the same dudes that don't like black people.i was more so talking about that type.
navigator
Freshman Poster

Post by navigator »

Even if an American woman hit on me or asked me out, I would turn her down. American women had their chance 10-20 years ago. I no longer want anything to do with them. I see them as my enemy more than anything else, and I will treat them as such. As a matter of fact, I want nothing to do with any English-speaking women (US, UK, CAN, IRE, AUS, etc.)
Mangus the Red
Freshman Poster

Post by Mangus the Red »

johnparker16 wrote:Where i just neglect them. I think something about this country(America) is creating the females go crazy. Maybe its in the water i do not care. I just select to neglect them. Their insanity is somewhat regular now to me and that is terrifying.
I have worked with foreign women who came to the US for work (mostly graduate students at a university hospital).

They change (for the worse). Others were infected with the feminist virus well before they arrived and they turned out even worse than the local AW.
Mangus the Red
Freshman Poster

Post by Mangus the Red »

Falcon wrote:Another story:

Yesterday, I went hiking up a mountain.

Elderly couples and elderly women walking alone always said "Hi" to me and were incredibly friendly. I even got a free water bottle from one of them, since I had forgotten to bring my own water.

The younger women in their 20's were far less friendly. When I said "Hi" to them, they gave me really mean side glances, and would not say anything back. When I did not say anything to them, they STILL gave me mean side glances. They looked like they were going to cut a piece out of me or something! (As you'd expect, they all wore short denim shorts.) Every single person on that mountain was friendly - all the men, all the immigrant families, all the elderly people. Except for the young women.

What on earth is wrong with young American women these days.

:?
It could be a variety of factors:
Self-help books
Excess junk food consumption that is probably messing them up physiologically and psychologically
A messed up dating market (legions of overweight and obese women who think of themselves as goddess, and creating a following of desperate, spineless 'men,' while artificially inflating the value of the thin women).

...to name a few.
Capster78
Freshman Poster

Post by Capster78 »

I certainly think this is a cultural thing. As women who invite male attention are called whores and looked down on by men and women alike. This is why most women walk around with a concrete barrier surrounding them all day. They are very concerned with their public image. There is also the fact that there really is no need for them to look for a man because men willingly do all the work in the courting process. They have no real motivation to look for a man other than for companionship. Where as men have a deep and intrinsic motivation such as sex. I can kind of relate it to hunger... If your hungry, your going to want any kind of food you can find to eat. If someone is always bringing you food, your going to be selective in what you want to eat. I guess that is the best way I can describe it.
Married to a sweet Filipina girl an never looking back!
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

+1