American women show no signs of interest!

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
OTB
Freshman Poster

American women show no signs of interest!

Post by OTB »

OTB is a very good looking man and he can't even get quality American women.
First, I appreciate the compliment from Phoenix Sosa. We have become good friends. However, I felt I had to make a post out of that statement. I'm not boasting in anyway but I do consider myself to be a good looking guy. I have the confidence I can pull AW but here's the reason why I don't. They rarely show any signs of interest and if they do they're unattractive. Also if they are attractive, in my case, they have a boyfriend and I catch them eyeing me up without no shame. This has happened many times. But besides those situations it always seems like I'm the one looking and giving them attention. When I see something I like I make it known but they usually look down or in another direction. Women here are so weird when it comes to flirting and showing signs of interest. They are horrible at flirting because God forbid if she shows any signs of interest she fears coming off as easy. Once again, I have to refer back to my time in Latin America. I was meeting girls left and right with ease because they're not afraid to show interest and flirt. Check this out clip out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ1MMput45Q

It's not that I lack confidence to approach women. It's just that flirting and sending signs of interest is so much more better when the interest is returned. It gets the ball rolling and the interaction between a man and women is fun and normal.

Getting American women I don't think is the problem. I just don't try to get them because they are hard to read, have a ridiculous lists of high expectations, you can't trust them, you always feel like you're being tested or judged on how manly you are and if they are interested in you in the back of their minds you might be another slim ball who's going to use them and break their heart. They put up their walls because of their past relationships and their fear of men. Oh and don't let me forget, if you're actually a nice,, genuine guy they'll chew you up and spit you out then complain there are no good men. I don't understand the mindset of these broads.

I'm single when I shouldn't be single. It's the type of women I'm working with that make me skeptical about getting involved with one of them. Foreign women fit me better anyway.
Last edited by OTB on October 15th, 2011, 7:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

OTB where are you from again? Its funny white women hit on me all the time. So i guess we all have different experiences.
OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

I'm from NJ.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

Men on this forum always say that they must be good looking or if they aren't good looking, they will be invisible forever. It doesn't matter how you look. I have seen men that look like Ricky Martin single and the men that look like Bobcat Goldthwait having women sucking them off. It also works the other way around.

It depends on where I am. If I am by myself, you are getting no play. If I am with a group of men, I get hit on. It depends sometimes. I feel there are good women in America, but not good enough to be in long-term relationships or marry. That's the problem. It's the quantity and not quality. I am a simple guy. I just want a regular girl around the corner. She doesn't have to be drop dead, she can be a 6, but we must have chemistry. I don't have a list of groceries she must buy.

Even if you do get flirtatious and she flirts super hard, she still doesn't like you! I was chatting with two white chicks (blonde and brunette). We were laughing and having good conversation and it went nowhere. I saw them again and they pretended like we never met. I waste my time and my breath on both of them. It is not worth it to even do anything with these women.

Somethings are not meant to be understood. American women are one of those things in life where you have to throw in the towel. One minute they like you and the next minute you don't exist. This is why I am not really interested in women anymore. I am done. I and many men on here still living in America are single by choice, not because we can't get a woman.

I didn't mean any offense to you, OTB. I just wanted to point out that good looking or not, it still doesn't matter. If you don't like Fruity Pebbles, you are disqualified. You have to meet her list of expectations. These women still believe in Prince Charming. I keep telling them that he isn't real, you stupid skank. Nothing wrong with dating Brad from Safeway.

Let these American women rot. A few years ago when I was still active getting white and Latin women, they would give me their numbers without me even asking. I haven't asked for a phone number since 2001. I don't even bother making small talk anymore. S Parc, a member on here said he is in his 30's and not interested in women...I am about to be 27 and I am completely done with women here. I talked to one of my best female friends about this too. I am not interested in them at all. Like a dolphin wouldn't want to f**k a kangaroo.

Let these hoes rot!
FREEDOM1
Freshman Poster

Post by FREEDOM1 »

Hi

im new to this board, but have been reading it for a while now
I am based in Australia, but women here are probably worse than in the US if you can beleive that
I have been to the US and found it easier to pick up women than here
women here are stuck up, arrogant and as you said pretend they are not interested and
vary rarely make eye contact - bloody weirdos - anyway ive lost all interst in them and only date
asian women now - at least 50 times better in all aspects
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

@FREEDOM1

I fully agree, I've gone asian only.

Even in the worse situations they are still better on average, even in a break up!
OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

@ Phoenix Sosa

No reason to apologize Phoenix. I didn't take anything you said in the wrong way. I know the point you were trying to get across. I felt I just needed to share that. In other words, like yourself, I'm single by choice. I feel I just gave up trying. That's a shame because the states has no shortage of beautiful women. I'm here in Beverly Hills right now and I see nothing but gorgeous women. All different types of looks, sexy fit bodies, and very feminine. Like yourself I'm not picky when it comes to looks. I just want somebody who I can trust, someone supportive, feminine, marriage minded, intelligent and a woman who doesn't have a list of unrealistic expectations and demands as tall as the Empire State Building. Like being ambitious, hard working, active, understanding and very affectionate is not enough. It's like playing chess when it comes to AW. That's why I don't try. So we're in the same boat sailing in the same sea Phoenix.
Truthville
Freshman Poster

Post by Truthville »

Good Post OTB!

I'm kind of in the same boat as you and Phoenix. I can get the smiles, the hair flips, the "goo-goo" eyes and what-not BUT when it come to actually wanting to get to know me or date me? Forget about it!

The only women I have been with have mostly been aggressive women. But that situation also has it's own pitfalls and such.

"who I can trust, someone supportive, feminine, marriage minded, intelligent and a woman who doesn't have a list of unrealistic expectations and demands as tall as the Empire State Building."

This, I believe, is a description of the mythical woman whom I have been looking for all my life! It doesn't seem too demanding BUT I believe us men in the US, and other "western" countries, are lucky IF we can find a woman with just TWO of these qualities.
"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: "I am a wretchedly longstanding victim;therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition."

"It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised."
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

@FREEDOM1

Very true, Australia is worse than US, women have walls built around them, I dont know why...I ve tried to strike up convo with one women in the park in broad daylight...and she gave me that hostile look like i ve killed her family member or something...you feel like alien if you want to talk and meet new people....in her mind im creep and who knows what...its like 'how dare you start takin to me'?...we supposed to be only working on Tuesday afternoon, you are not supposed to feel any urges and needs to interact with new ppl....do theses ppl have soul? i dont think they do....they dnt want to be bothered, they are happy to be anti-social...now i can understand why so many mentaly ill ppl in Western society, gambling probs, alcohol and drug abuse...its all interconnected like a puzzle...you cant be nomal in destructive enviroment..

Are you in Sydney, Melbourne FREEDOM1
FREEDOM1
Freshman Poster

Post by FREEDOM1 »

@ BANANO

I am Melbourne, i think it is the worst city for women in oz
You always get that negative vibe and any conversations seem to be very weird, not natural
thats why i dont bother anymore- dont give flying f...k, I dont even try to pick up any
aussie/ western women anymore -wate of time, im not even intersted in one night stands with them
thats how repulsive i find most of them , and looks wise - most are not more than 5/10 but they think
they are 10/10 for some deluded reason - too many p***y whipped 'men' in oz with no balls -pump up their self esteem
i take no shit from any women anymore -those days are over
I m saving my cash - gonna fly to work and live in asia for a while -
got a great mate in thailand teaching there already, you should go too banano
i would llike to meet up with as many of the members on this board as possible
as real friends on the same wave lengthare hard to find

cheers
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Post by leavingusa »

This is true, I think it might be even worse in some ways for a man who is considered good looking because you have so many disappointments. You get more easy ones thrown your way but in my experience they are the more aggressive, less attractive sort.

Some girls are easy to talk to at first but then it's like you say if you don't meet x requirement you are gone. If you have an unconventional way this will happen a lot. Smiles, hair flips, all that constant bullshit annoys me. I'm to the point now where I roll my eyes because I know she wants me to try to kick the football so she can pull it away at the last second.

I agree Phoenix and OTB, when I was frustrated people used to always say "you're good looking, what's the problem?". Everybody thinks the grass is greener somewhere else and there is also a mass denial of these things. No man will admit that it is hard to get a decent girl or that looks don't help, it's forbidden to talk about and you will get all kinds of guff from people.

There is an attractive probably single girl who walks by our office every day to get lunch and the guys galk at her. The older guys will tell the younger guys to go talk to her and give all kinds of advice but nobody wants to. I said to them that it would be very hard since she gets all these stares the price will be high, they say "nonsense just talk to her".

I told those older guys "why don't you go over there and show us how it's done?" but they always say something about their wife or long time girlfriend. I say "you don't have to have sex with her, just talk to her nobody will tell". To this day nobody has talk to her because we all know deep down it's futile but nobody can admit it. It is required to talk like you have a shot and give some kind of excuse why you won't.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Fellas,

I have noticed that a plethora of men from Oceania, especially from Aussie, go to Bali (Indo), the Philippines, or Thailand even just to find a decent mate and/or to become married

No wonder I see so many Aussie males in SE Asia!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
jcris7
Freshman Poster

Post by jcris7 »

Banano wrote:@FREEDOM1

Very true, Australia is worse than US, women have walls built around them, I dont know why...I ve tried to strike up convo with one women in the park in broad daylight...and she gave me that hostile look like i ve killed her family member or something...you feel like alien if you want to talk and meet new people....in her mind im creep and who knows what...its like 'how dare you start takin to me'?...we supposed to be only working on Tuesday afternoon, you are not supposed to feel any urges and needs to interact with new ppl....do theses ppl have soul? i dont think they do....they dnt want to be bothered, they are happy to be anti-social...now i can understand why so many mentaly ill ppl in Western society, gambling probs, alcohol and drug abuse...its all interconnected like a puzzle...you cant be nomal in destructive enviroment..

Are you in Sydney, Melbourne FREEDOM1
And that is exactly why I am closing up shop and taking myself off the American dating market. A destructive environment indeed. You called it right Banano. Ever since lining up my options for girls overseas, my whole vibe has changed. I am no longer in a frenzied panic, desperately seeking sexual companionship, because the choices here SUCK. It's too much work to try and meet people.

I could give a f**k about women here now. My cock will never see the insides of another AW vagina again. Ever since my enlightening and taste of an FW here, no more! Its such a liberating feeling when I don't have to go out to my local Starbucks or Coffee Bean to find and/or pick up someone, and worry about other people around me looking at my like I'm some kind of creep for talking to them. I'm done with that...a losing strategy. The anti-social behavior in those places is off the charts. There is a reason why the women have laptops, wear their ipod headphones, or constantly text while in the establishment - THEY DON'T WANT TO BE BOTHERED. It's a subtle way of saying "f**k off, nobody is coming near me"

Even with all the hot girls I see at my local UC, I don't give them a second thought. I don't give women here any attention, and several girls I know have said "you seem different. like you aren't present or "here". Well no shit! I see AW for what they are, and by being aloof because you have better options allows you to disconnect from the toxic social vibe and hamster wheel of interacting with and dating them. When I picked up my Korean hottie that I enjoyed for a month at an after-orchestra concert party, the AWs were pissed off with their "WTF why didn't he pick me?" looks. Classic poetic justice.
"Women age like milk; Men age like wine." - Tom Leykis
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Freedom1
You are right Melbourne is the worst in Australia when it comes to women.Sydney has better vibe but from what ive heard but it still sucks.
Why approaching and talking to women in this place drains me out, leaves me exhausted but overseas it has the opposite effect? Why i constantly feel evaluated and not good enough even when talking to a very plain women? I mean dont get me wrong I get get rejected in forign countires, it happenes everywhere but difference is the way they do it...abroad they still talk to you with smile, they understand you are men and you like womens body,its fun etc...that doesnt affect your mood coz its done in civilized way...Western women enjoys rejecting guys, its like how dare you to think that you could pick me up, some of them completly ignore you, you say something to them to start convo and they dont even acknowledge your existence, I do believe they enjoy their cats, dogs and getting drunk more than men....

as men you are never good enough, you always need to improve yourself as if something is wrong with you no matter what you do...on the other hand woman can be in her 40s and still gettin attention from desperate younger guys ...I personaly know many cases where guys in their 20s never had gf, only sex they getting is in the brothel...girls their age dont have that problem no matter how ugly they look..p***y is gold in western countries, it can even pay bills.....so not fair...In Australias brothels there are women in their 40s 50 and even 60s sellin p***y...
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

To the mates Down Under,

I think Oz has got some serious upsides to the US. For one, brothels are fully legal there. There's really no pressure valve to deal with, as you can hang out with your male friends at a football or rugby match and then, go to a Gentlemen's club to cool off.

This is quite difficult to pull off in the States, as Canada isn't in immediate driving distance for everyone and Mexico has some security issues, esp around border towns.

And of course, you're an 8 hour flight to most southeast Asian locales, for a change of pace, if you so desire it. The real trick is to manage to keep those Castrating Men Haters, out of your periphery during your day to day activities in Oz. Once you've mastered that, then things aren't so bad. Plus, Australian Meat Pies beat everything in the States, including Jamaican Beef Patties.