American women show no signs of interest!

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1046
Joined: January 7th, 2011, 3:50 pm

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

pete98146 wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:Nice post, awesome60.

1. American women are extremely arrogant and delusional, they will never admit that they are NOT a perfect little princess like they believe themselves to be.

3. There's nothing attractive about American women. Their attitudes, their hatred towards men, their fat-ness, bitchiness, etc. American women make most men sick.
"The Perfect Little Princess" is the correct way to label AW. But their timing to REMAIN princesses is horrible! Feminism has empowered these women and put wind in their sails. But unfortunately the waters are very rough with this recession. American women truly believe it's their turn to shine in the sun and they are NOT willing to lower their standards of living.

To add insult to injury, women relate to all of these tv shows. Rarely do top hits depict families living in poor homes/poverty so it's easy for them to EXPECT the same things in their lives. I'm an insurance agent and part and parcel of my job is to check credit when writing a policy. I can tell you from experience that 75% of single women between the ages of 18-30 have piss poor credit. Why? Because they are funding their lives aka The American Dream with credit cards. Again, they are not willing to reduce their standard of living.

So they run around perpetually pissed off. They are taught to compete with men and they can do it all themselves. But guess what? They can't...plain and simple, they can't. Now if they do find a guy dumb enough to marry them then he's put on the rat wheel and he'll have to work work work to fund his princesses demands. When the demands aren't met, she divorces and leaves him. So she's always chasing the carrot on the end of the stick which she'll NEVER reach. This is the reason why they are always in foul moods.

Compare and contrast with a poor girl from abroad. Really all she wants is a nice guy and a decent home. Her expectations are USUALLY not elevated and she's content. Ah that word "content" it's a powerful word. My recommendation to all you guys is to find a girl that is content with the small things in life. Good luck finding an American women who is content because the odds are against you.
Poor wittle babies, they destroyed the men with their anti-male laws and anti-male attitudes, and now that the country is falling apart, they blame everyone but themselves. Hell, maybe if they hadn't destroyed men in America, the country wouldn't have collapsed. f***ing retarded American women... have fun growing old alone with your 10 cats, ladies, that is, if the economic collapse doesn't cause social anarchy first and a large number of Americans end up dying in the ensuing chaos.

As you can see, I have not the slightest bit of pity for these evil American women. I hope they all suffer in hell perpetually for what they have done to men and to America.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1046
Joined: January 7th, 2011, 3:50 pm

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

BTW, please join my Facebook group "Boycott American Women" and invite all of your friends. Let's STOP American women NOW, before it is too late. Time is running out!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Boycott-A ... 1841530679
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
polya
Junior Poster
Posts: 850
Joined: January 8th, 2008, 11:21 pm

AW are monsters.

Post by polya »

Everyone my age that I know has basically stopped going to bars because of the high prices & the cattiness and obnoxiousness of girls. I’m really glad I lived in the 1980s when girls were friendly and wanted sex. I really noticed in the 1990s after Madonna sang “Don’t go for second best, baby� & after feminist laws were passed - e.g. a woman can fight with a man, but when he defends himself, she calls the cops & gets him dragged out of his house. This absolutely shocks men in Russia where, they'd just not leave and the cops are too lazy to carry them (if they even turned up) Not to mention all the high prices you pay for entry & for drinks at bars. I’m on welfare & paying $11 for one whisky & coke is basically my whole day’s grocery money!

Most guys I know have stopped internet dating too because girls are too demanding and rude. For example, when she see's his picture she instantly blocks him or says "Don't f**k!ng call me again." If she's not interested, she can jut be "friends" but girls really have enough friends and don't want new ones, so this is just another "head-game"
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2500
Joined: November 12th, 2010, 11:01 am

Re: AW are monsters.

Post by S_Parc »

polya wrote:Everyone my age that I know has basically stopped going to bars because of the high prices & the cattiness and obnoxiousness of girls. I’m really glad I lived in the 1980s when girls were friendly and wanted sex. I really noticed in the 1990s after Madonna sang “Don’t go for second best, baby� & after feminist laws were passed - e.g. a woman can fight with a man, but when he defends himself, she calls the cops & gets him dragged out of his house.
Actually, the rise of Madonna, ala 'Like a Virgin' to 'Like a Prayer' era, 1985 to 1990, was the beginning of the end, astute observation on that note.

I remember seeing 9-12 yr old girls dressing like her and being rude in public as if it were urban chic or something. All and all, if the late 70s/start of 80s, with its female leads (i.e. Linda Ronstadt, Stevie Nicks, Debbie Harry, Ann Wilson) was the peak, then Madonna was the anti-christ/anti-heroine of the female rocker. The end result is the array of divas like today's Lady Gaga: unoriginal, wannabe weirdo (she's not even truly weird, like '80s Nina Hagen/Dale Bozzio), & lesbian. The common theme is that they're all attention seeking divas and for some reason, objects of media adoration. Really sad state of affairs.
The Arab
Freshman Poster
Posts: 205
Joined: December 31st, 2010, 6:25 pm

Post by The Arab »

An articulate black man.

Refreshing change after reading terribly constructed paragraphs in English from other black members on this forum.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1046
Joined: January 7th, 2011, 3:50 pm

Re: AW are monsters.

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

polya wrote:Everyone my age that I know has basically stopped going to bars because of the high prices & the cattiness and obnoxiousness of girls. I’m really glad I lived in the 1980s when girls were friendly and wanted sex. I really noticed in the 1990s after Madonna sang “Don’t go for second best, baby� & after feminist laws were passed - e.g. a woman can fight with a man, but when he defends himself, she calls the cops & gets him dragged out of his house. This absolutely shocks men in Russia where, they'd just not leave and the cops are too lazy to carry them (if they even turned up) Not to mention all the high prices you pay for entry & for drinks at bars. I’m on welfare & paying $11 for one whisky & coke is basically my whole day’s grocery money!

Most guys I know have stopped internet dating too because girls are too demanding and rude. For example, when she see's his picture she instantly blocks him or says "Don't f**k!ng call me again." If she's not interested, she can jut be "friends" but girls really have enough friends and don't want new ones, so this is just another "head-game"
Nice post, as you said, what's the use?

Good news is, the government of America is going bankrupt, and the police in Topeka are not even bothering to respond to Domestic Violence calls anymore.

So, as the feminist government collapses, so will all of the support programs that support the feminists. We will probably end up looking a lot like Russia in a few years. Men will grow some balls and stop taking shit from women, and if the spoiled little bitch tries to involve the police, they won't even bother anymore.

Feminism is collapsing, so this is good news gentlemen. Let's all pray for the collapse of America's evil government!
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2352
Joined: July 5th, 2008, 1:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Post by E_Irizarry »

The Arab wrote:An articulate black man.

Refreshing change after reading terribly constructed paragraphs in English from other black members on this forum.
Okie doakie. Who else would you be talking about? SSJ Parris....Skateboard Stephen......And by whom else's abhorrent orthography offends you?

In addendum, gentlemen (including you TheArab), please refer to races by utilizing capital letters. They are not common nouns, but they do fall underneath the umbrella of being a proper race, nationality, or religion alas proper nouns.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2500
Joined: November 12th, 2010, 11:01 am

Re: AW are monsters.

Post by S_Parc »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:Good news is, the government of America is going bankrupt, and the police in Topeka are not even bothering to respond to Domestic Violence calls anymore.

So, as the feminist government collapses, so will all of the support programs that support the feminists. We will probably end up looking a lot like Russia in a few years. Men will grow some balls and stop taking shit from women, and if the spoiled little bitch tries to involve the police, they won't even bother anymore.

Feminism is collapsing, so this is good news gentlemen. Let's all pray for the collapse of America's evil government!
Boycott, so far, I've agree with you 100%, however, I don't want anything to happen to our dysfunctional govt. Right now, we enjoy visa free travel to many countries in the world.

If the US were to de-stabilize and start to look like Suharto's Indonesia, we'd lose a lot of our travel rights, & not just internationally. When we're at home, we'd be stuck in our respective sectors, awaiting an interstate travel visa, to go from New York to Houston for a business trip. Could you imagine how that would suck :roll:

For the time being, I like this setup, let 85-90% of American guys be a bunch of dolts, worshiping Lady Garbage and other stateside skanks. These fellas can get married/divorced and be on Jerry Springer & Dr Phil :wink:

On the other foot, let's have another 10-15% be fully international, from South America to Europe to east & south Asia. And then, this alternate crowd can have a type of other America, much like the Free France society during WWII in UK or the Armenian diasporas, when they were removed from Anatolia during WWI. I like this alternate scenario. That way, feminism rots the place but an element of the place's spirit lives on elsewhere. :)
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1046
Joined: January 7th, 2011, 3:50 pm

Re: AW are monsters.

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

S_Parc wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:Good news is, the government of America is going bankrupt, and the police in Topeka are not even bothering to respond to Domestic Violence calls anymore.

So, as the feminist government collapses, so will all of the support programs that support the feminists. We will probably end up looking a lot like Russia in a few years. Men will grow some balls and stop taking shit from women, and if the spoiled little bitch tries to involve the police, they won't even bother anymore.

Feminism is collapsing, so this is good news gentlemen. Let's all pray for the collapse of America's evil government!
Boycott, so far, I've agree with you 100%, however, I don't want anything to happen to our dysfunctional govt. Right now, we enjoy visa free travel to many countries in the world.

If the US were to de-stabilize and start to look like Suharto's Indonesia, we'd lose a lot of our travel rights, & not just internationally. When we're at home, we'd be stuck in our respective sectors, awaiting an interstate travel visa, to go from New York to Houston for a business trip. Could you imagine how that would suck :roll:

For the time being, I like this setup, let 85-90% of American guys be a bunch of dolts, worshiping Lady Garbage and other stateside skanks. These fellas can get married/divorced and be on Jerry Springer & Dr Phil :wink:

On the other foot, let's have another 10-15% be fully international, from South America to Europe to east & south Asia. And then, this alternate crowd can have a type of other America, much like the Free France society during WWII in UK or the Armenian diasporas, when they were removed from Anatolia during WWI. I like this alternate scenario. That way, feminism rots the place but an element of the place's spirit lives on elsewhere. :)
I don't agree, and it's because I am thinking of the welfare of ALL men. I want to see men live happily, and so the only solution to feminism is that the modern society collapses. It's gotten so bad that that is the only real solution now.

Sure, a lot of things will change. If America collapses, it will turn to complete anarchy, much worse than you can imagine. But, I'd prefer anarchy to the modern evil system. Anyway, after the dust settles, then we can build a new system. The fact is, this old system, the present system, is completely evil and needs to be destroyed. Plain and simple.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1049
Joined: January 4th, 2011, 7:19 am

Grammar Nazi

Post by ErikHeaven »

An articulate black man.

Refreshing change after reading terribly constructed paragraphs in English from other black members on this forum

All over the internet you see these grammar Nazi's its so f***ing ridiculous. Internet forums are not job applications or a PHD thesis. Smacks of a racist comment as well too. I see it as latent fag tendencies as well too. Its like 10 guys looking at a woman's breasts and one guy says "OMG look are her ugly shoes". GTFUH!
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2500
Joined: November 12th, 2010, 11:01 am

Re: AW are monsters.

Post by S_Parc »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:Sure, a lot of things will change. If America collapses, it will turn to complete anarchy, much worse than you can imagine. But, I'd prefer anarchy to the modern evil system. Anyway, after the dust settles, then we can build a new system. The fact is, this old system, the present system, is completely evil and needs to be destroyed. Plain and simple.
The reason why I don't go for a cold Turkey approach is that human societies are more complex than let's say a dysfunctional family or a company full of deadwood.

When Rome collapsed, it took nearly a 1000 years before the Renaissance took place. And what was pathetic about the whole Marco Polo story was that the Roman republic, via the the Persian Empire's central Asian Silk Road, had contact with China, all the way back to the Qing-Han Dynasties, the start of united China. The fact that this was *news* in the 13th century really gives you have an idea of how backwards Mediterranean societies had fallen from their prime during the Augustus-to-Aurelius age.

In the future, without a North American society, the rest of the world will be parceled out via the authoritarian states of Putin's new.S.S.R. (w/o the hammer & sickle) & the federated vassals which will serve the Beijing-Shanghai multinational guilds. All and all, it doesn't bode well for a freer humanity, just another set of worldwide oligarchs but this time, with little regards for the everyman.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2215
Joined: October 31st, 2010, 8:16 pm

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

The Arab wrote:An articulate black man.

Refreshing change after reading terribly constructed paragraphs in English from other black members on this forum.

While I'm all for learning the proper way to write, I can't help but notice that when you bring up the issue, all you do is criticize others on their poor grammar.


Arab, a more constructive way to go about it is to post websites, books, or other relevant information to offer some kind of help in proper grammatical English. You could also PM members on the side and express yourself since it's such a big issue to you.

Go ahead and laugh at my post if you think it's funny, but I have learned from some of the top coaches in the world and a few prominent business men that openly criticizing others is not going to get you very far or gain you much popularity in the sense of being generally respected.
Hook
Freshman Poster
Posts: 235
Joined: April 11th, 2011, 9:27 pm
Location: Utah

Re: Grammar Nazi

Post by Hook »

ErikHeaven wrote: Its like 10 guys looking at a woman's breasts and one guy says "OMG look are her ugly shoes". GTFUH!

Any guy that notices girls shoes needs to immediately hand over his guy card. :D
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster
Posts: 756
Joined: May 18th, 2011, 3:11 pm
Location: salvador,brazil
Contact:

Post by skateboardstephen »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
The Arab wrote:An articulate black man.

Refreshing change after reading terribly constructed paragraphs in English from other black members on this forum.

While I'm all for learning the proper way to write, I can't help but notice that when you bring up the issue, all you do is criticize others on their poor grammar.


Arab, a more constructive way to go about it is to post websites, books, or other relevant information to offer some kind of help in proper grammatical English. You could also PM members on the side and express yourself since it's such a big issue to you.

Go ahead and laugh at my post if you think it's funny, but I have learned from some of the top coaches in the world and a few prominent business men that openly criticizing others is not going to get you very far or gain you much popularity in the sense of being generally respected.
thank you,i couldn't have said that better myself.this is all the Arab complains about.and he probably learned English as a secondary language which is why he writes well because he studied it from a book vs speaking it naturally.

just like my Portuguese. i write it better than most Brazilians because i didn't have the habit of using slang since i learned it from studying books.

i have seen my girl who is 35 and been speaking Portuguese all her life and makes mistakes.so the f**k what i still understand her that's all that matters.

i think people attack grammer just so they don't have to address any issue presented or say someone is right on something.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster
Posts: 756
Joined: May 18th, 2011, 3:11 pm
Location: salvador,brazil
Contact:

Post by skateboardstephen »

the arab almost sounds like a white racist too. it's not like i'm on here writing wazzup my nig dats da shit dog hoo fooreel naaaw nigga f**k outta here. f***ing prick
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Anti-American Women Rants”