The reason why I don't approach American women

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Re: The reason why I don't approach American women

Post by kangarunner »

At 1:54, he says "Could you tell what I was doing wrong?" You weren't doing anything wrong. Their bitchy, self-important attitude was what's wrong.

At 2:57 he says: "Rejection is actually a good thing....it's how you know you're moving in the right direction". Yes, moving in the right direction towards buying a plane ticket where there are better women.

He is right on one thing...asking too many questions to a girl is a turn off for them.

2 of those hoes pretty much told him to f**k off.....that wasn't his fault...it was their fault for their typical bitchy attitude.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

If that guy is pestering random skanks for sex then that is what he is doing wrong.
KeepersWay
Freshman Poster

Post by KeepersWay »

You should approach American woman as recreational use only. That's how they think of men until they are 30. Anyways American women age horrible too much sleeping around. If you see most men with money get a foreign woman. I don't agree with MGTOW because you can just go to another country and experience quality female companionship not the trash that we have here.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

KeepersWay wrote:
May 5th, 2022, 3:41 pm
You should approach American woman as recreational use only. That's how they think of men until they are 30. Anyways American women age horrible too much sleeping around. If you see most men with money get a foreign woman. I don't agree with MGTOW because you can just go to another country and experience quality female companionship not the trash that we have here.
I agree, cold approach American women for fun and sex but when it comes to a long term relationship, foreign women are the way to go.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."