My reply to a hateful western woman's email

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
polya
Junior Poster

Can you print her email to you?

Post by polya »

Can you print her email to you? - That would make your reply easier to understand. Thanks
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
DaveMoody
Freshman Poster

Post by DaveMoody »

Tsk tsk i swear these goddamn Americunts
DaveM
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:
DarrenFW wrote:I thnk you guys are taking it a little over the top. You are turning into a hate group.
I don't think that is the point of all of this.

Yes we see how bad things are for Western men and that the popular culture does not recognize this until some guy in California kills girls in a gym.
However, the difference here at Happier Abroad is that we have a soluiton and you can find the woman of your dreams in foreign countries.
The soultion is to go abroad.

Have you guys done that?
Darren, stop projecting YOUR HATE onto us. We are talking about SAVING MEN. That is called COMPASSION, not hate.

Have I gone abroad? Yes, I have and am living abroad permanently.
You're not saving shit... You're not running for office, you're not starting a real grassroots movement either. A real movement has troops on the ground. You use hate speech to make your point not intellectual facts and statistics. Then you get down in the mud by name calling your so-called supporters or people you claim you wanna help.

You want extra credit for doing what you needed to do? How you going to start a movement that mostly effects Anglo culture from India????