Western Women Becoming Concerned With Men Expanding Abroad

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
WPO
Freshman Poster

Post by WPO »

Just had an argument with my mother (which she began due to a meaningless question on a gameshow she was watching) over the phone. She argues the same old deadbeat argument they race to when things heat up. She claims divorces are the same over the world including europe. I stated that only in the UK are they almost as high as america. Everywhere else is pretty damn low. She gets emotional (boy there's a shock) and says that I'm getting the wrong information. She's quick to forget that most of my clientele are brazilian, and others take frequent business trips to countries such as china, estonia, germany, russia and ukraine. I get the word straight from the horses mouth how it really is in those countries. I got the lowdown from an isreali who runs a cosmetic business at a mall saying that I should come to his country. "it's the nice guys who gets the girl." He claims that the women are highly trained in the military, therefore one has to think twice about cheating on them! He showed me a picture of his wife who would make penelope cruze look like a gargole. What's funny is that my mother claims that I'm getting the wrong information yet she has NO information. I get it from the horses mouth every freakin day at my job and other stores - not to mention a little enjoyment from a very short stay in italy - yet I'm getting wrong information. She hasn't been anywhere outside the states and reads BS magazines and watches a lot of tv, yet she's getting the RIGHT information? That's a joke that would make rodney dangerfield laugh himself back to death.
Go east, young man. Go east

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Western Women Becoming Concerned With Men Expanding Abro

Post by Jester »

Killhoffa wrote:Hello, All

I'm pretty sure you guys are aware that A lot of Western women have become greatly concerned or very I-rate about men dating abroad, Because they realize that their Plan "B" is no longer waiting for them, i,e, Poindexter is getting on a plane and flying the hell away!! LOL!! It also fascinates me how offensive they become when men take their dating options elsewhere. These are supposedly, men they don't want or care nothing about. The so-called Beta males!! Nobody is a looser at anything except Westernized women, We're all winners from birth because we out swam the other sperm cells, to be who we are today. Now back to my statement, It tickles me How these women make statements to why you don't succeed in dating in the Western world, "You don't have swagg", "Your lame", "Your too nice". Its all your fault when it comes to why you don't succeed in their outrageous, ridiculous , simple and over exaggerated pool of expectations, but from what I gather, even though I've never been abroad. When you meet a foreign woman its all on her, "She wants a green card", "She's just using you for money", "She wants a free ride, "A MEAL TICKET". I know no one is perfect, but why are they overly concerned NOW! In America its okay for a Wealthy man to have a "plethora" of attractive women i,e, your entertainers, athletes, and other social bigots!! What happens when the "average Joe" goes abroad and comes back with a woman of better quality, mentally, morally, and physically!! this movement my brothas, LOL!! Threatens the Feminist Agenda, With out the attention of Men they have already lost, Your no longer the elephant in the room, You the B!tch in the corner!!
OP, you really kicked off a great thread, thanks.

+1 for the whole thread!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:I'm going by what I have READ (for the 10th time), you may have been there, but have no basis at all on the women. It's like an Eastern man visiting Detroit for a few days and saying that American women are classy, elegant ladies and anyone who disagrees is biased.
I cannot breathe, fam! +1
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Penelope Cruz = gargoyle. Oh dip! +1
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

S_Parc wrote:As much as I like your idea of a blockade (or calculated embargo), here's where you're a bit off ... more and more women are turning to IVF and other technologies to get pregnant, without an active male partner.

And at the same time, what's preventing a biotech lab from separating gametes from adult cells, to create *artificial* spermatozoa. I see no reason why this wouldn't be a feasible workaround, come 2025. Realize, all of the embryonic stem cell firestorm is about women's ovum, not male fluids. This is can all occur, without any Congressional ethics oversight.

Thus, Strap-on Sally will continue to ride the Plastic Pony Express.
This all sounds very "empowering" to stupid young women, but "Sally" winds up even less haaaappy than her straight counterparts. Turns out two femsquitoes can't use each other as the source of "nourishment" far beyond what they bring to the table. :lol:

http://jlrransom.wordpress.com/2010/11/ ... t-married/
http://jlrransom.wordpress.com/2012/08/ ... -the-dust/

There's enough data now to show that fem-fem relationsh!ts are the least stable of all two-person combinations.
Listen to the first or last 7 mins

Guys worry too much and sell themselves short.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

The only ones truly worried are the US Govt. They don't want to lose the expats consumer spending and potential tax base. Still contend most western women could care less...
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

pete98146 wrote:The only ones truly worried are the US Govt. They don't want to lose the expats consumer spending and potential tax base. Still contend most western women could care less...
I agree with this. The changes in the banking laws and all the reporting requirements i.e. The HIRE Act, FATCA, (proposed) Ex-PATRIOT Act, (dropped for now) requirement for 1099 forms for transactions over $600), etc. demonstrate that.
The govt can't redistribute to the women unless the men are first there to produce and collect it from.
The women will care as prices soar, employment tanks, and their benefits don't keep up.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote: I have read that Latvia has the worse women that Europe has to offer. I hear that they crave money over anything else, and they live to scam men (especially foreign men). They are not GF/wife material from what I've read. I mean they sound as bad as Chicago/midwest AWs.
Hasn't it occurred that some men have NO idea what they are doing?

Belarus was a source of marriage scams in the early 2000's. You don't hear much about that anymore.

If you don't wanna go to Latvia its not skin off me. Nice country though...
From what I've read, I personally am not going to waste my money. I'm not telling you where to go. Just saying, a bus to Chicago is cheaper, considering the low quality of females that Latvia has to offer, namely in a city like Riga. But I second that the building architecture and the geography are quite appealing to the eye.
Latvia does not have low quality females. But whatever man do you, built-in bias are wonderful aren't they??
Tell me more about these Latvian women who gave up their scamming nature the instant they met you. Or the ones who like you even though you are non-Latvian and black. And how many decades older than you are they? :lol:

I'm going by what I have READ (for the 10th time), you may have been there, but have no basis at all on the women. It's like an Eastern man visiting Detroit for a few days and saying that American women are classy, elegant ladies and anyone who disagrees is biased.
I am not here to fight, you are reading stuff on the internet, sometimes if not from official sources the waters get muddied. I have no reason to lie, some men don't quite feel that way and like to cover up their mistakes by lying about people you'll get the other side of the story from.

Fear mongering however gets you nowhere and if you don't want to go to Latvia fine, no loaded gun pointed at you. I don't have a problem with Latvian women, that's like saying all Roma are thieves. Like I said Belarus had the Scam Capital Stamp with plenty of online post to back it up. I knew some Belarusian women, I have no idea what they are talking about.

Whatever, here's where the rubber meets the road. I have a plan, you don't. I have been previously you haven't, I know you'll spend more than you need too at some point that only comes from experience, the best teacher.

You don't know what's in a girls head without talking to her, face to face. Some men are stupid, I know that's not popular to say among a bunch of pro MRA supporters but that is the truth. Fat or goofy looking men, especially White men are not entitled to any piece of p***y he sees. But it happens all the time, men not being realistic get in over their heads, ignore obvious signs (they won't admit this out of embarrassment), do stupid sh*t in a whirlwind 7 day courtship and end up being a statistic.

About half of the K1's issued the women/men return back to their home country. You can only apply for a K1 TWICE in your lifetime. It is possible to get another one, but most people don't get that far.

Go to your more mainstream destinations for fear of being scammed (largely unfounded) if you want too, nobody is stopping you.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Teal Lantern wrote:This all sounds very "empowering" to stupid young women, but "Sally" winds up even less haaaappy than her straight counterparts. Turns out two femsquitoes can't use each other as the source of "nourishment" far beyond what they bring to the table. :lol:

http://jlrransom.wordpress.com/2010/11/ ... t-married/
http://jlrransom.wordpress.com/2012/08/ ... -the-dust/

There's enough data now to show that fem-fem relationsh!ts are the least stable of all two-person combinations.
Listen to the first or last 7 mins

Guys worry too much and sell themselves short.
I highlight stupid because that's what AWs are. Yes. I'd grown up with a sister with histrionic personality disorder and all she's ever done is drive people crazy.

All and all, the blogger above has indicated that women initiate divorce 2x that of men, and even in heterosexual marriages, nevermind Lesbian unions.

End result ... a stupid person (I don't mean a mentally retarded person like Forest Gump) will seldom be happy. Thus, this long term society of Lesbian females, IVF technologies, and Robotic lovers (viewtopic.php?t=10078) will be a dystopia.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

djfourmoney wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:
djfourmoney wrote: Hasn't it occurred that some men have NO idea what they are doing?

Belarus was a source of marriage scams in the early 2000's. You don't hear much about that anymore.

If you don't wanna go to Latvia its not skin off me. Nice country though...
From what I've read, I personally am not going to waste my money. I'm not telling you where to go. Just saying, a bus to Chicago is cheaper, considering the low quality of females that Latvia has to offer, namely in a city like Riga. But I second that the building architecture and the geography are quite appealing to the eye.
Latvia does not have low quality females. But whatever man do you, built-in bias are wonderful aren't they??
Tell me more about these Latvian women who gave up their scamming nature the instant they met you. Or the ones who like you even though you are non-Latvian and black. And how many decades older than you are they? :lol:

I'm going by what I have READ (for the 10th time), you may have been there, but have no basis at all on the women. It's like an Eastern man visiting Detroit for a few days and saying that American women are classy, elegant ladies and anyone who disagrees is biased.
I am not here to fight, you are reading stuff on the internet, sometimes if not from official sources the waters get muddied. I have no reason to lie, some men don't quite feel that way and like to cover up their mistakes by lying about people you'll get the other side of the story from.

Fear mongering however gets you nowhere and if you don't want to go to Latvia fine, no loaded gun pointed at you. I don't have a problem with Latvian women, that's like saying all Roma are thieves. Like I said Belarus had the Scam Capital Stamp with plenty of online post to back it up. I knew some Belarusian women, I have no idea what they are talking about.

Whatever, here's where the rubber meets the road. I have a plan, you don't. I have been previously you haven't, I know you'll spend more than you need too at some point that only comes from experience, the best teacher.

You don't know what's in a girls head without talking to her, face to face. Some men are stupid, I know that's not popular to say among a bunch of pro MRA supporters but that is the truth. Fat or goofy looking men, especially White men are not entitled to any piece of p***y he sees. But it happens all the time, men not being realistic get in over their heads, ignore obvious signs (they won't admit this out of embarrassment), do stupid sh*t in a whirlwind 7 day courtship and end up being a statistic.

About half of the K1's issued the women/men return back to their home country. You can only apply for a K1 TWICE in your lifetime. It is possible to get another one, but most people don't get that far.

Go to your more mainstream destinations for fear of being scammed (largely unfounded) if you want too, nobody is stopping you.
I trust a red piller who has written and sold several books on his global travels. Thanks for your opinion though. I have no intention of going to Latvia.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.