Delusional AW on DIA in Taiwan

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
ryanx
Freshman Poster

Delusional AW on DIA in Taiwan

Post by ryanx »

http://www.dateinasia.com/steeleblue

"I am a strong, independent woman so I think that scares some men away. I have been a single mom to my now 18 year old daughter since she was 7 months old. I have dated a lot of jerks so I am not in a hurry to hook up with another one. I like doing my own thing but I would love to do new things with other people. I like to do just about anything if the company is good.
I am in Taiwan teaching English at 2 elementary schools in Miaoli County. My daughter is here exploring the culture while I am here. It is my first time being in a country ofther than America. I am from Little Rock, Arkansas and have 3 great dogs back there and I miss them so much. They are being well taken care of by my Mom and Step-Dad. I also miss my Mom's cooking.
I love movies, music, being outside when the weather is nice, and exploring the area. I have made only a few friends here. Don't let the age fool you. Most people can't believe I am 42 and think my daughter and I are sisters. Maybe being single all these years has helped keep me young.
Yes, I have a few extra pounds but I am working on that. Metabolism is not my friend. I am not lazy or over indulge. Mostly genetics..and carbs."

There is so much material here to take apart, it's not even funny. "Strong and independent...single mum...who has dated a lot of jerks...she likes doing her own thing...don't let her age fool you, most people can't believe she is 42 and think her 18 year old daughter is her sister! - I am not surprised as this is her first time outside America and she can't quite see past the false flattery of the Asian culture.

She has a few extra pounds! but it's not really her fault, blame it on the genes and metabolism and in any case she is working on that (If I had a dollar for every time I heard that...)

I can't really decide whether I should abandon all these drop dead gorgeous 20 something, super feminine Asian beauties or...aah! it is so difficult to decide.

Well, over to you guys!
Last edited by ryanx on November 17th, 2012, 9:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Delusional AW on DIA in Taiwan

Post by OutWest »

ryanx wrote:http://www.dateinasia.com/steeleblue

"I am a strong, independent woman so I think that scares some men away. I have been a single mom to my now 18 year old daughter since she was 7 months old. I have dated a lot of jerks so I am not in a hurry to hook up with another one. I like doing my own thing but I would love to do new things with other people. I like to do just about anything if the company is good.
I am in Taiwan teaching English at 2 elementary schools in Miaoli County. My daughter is here exploring the culture while I am here. It is my first time being in a country ofther than America. I am from Little Rock, Arkansas and have 3 great dogs back there and I miss them so much. They are being well taken care of by my Mom and Step-Dad. I also miss my Mom's cooking.
I love movies, music, being outside when the weather is nice, and exploring the area. I have made only a few friends here. Don't let the age fool you. Most people can't believe I am 42 and think my daughter and I are sisters. Maybe being single all these years has helped keep me young.
Yes, I have a few extra pounds but I am working on that. Metabolism is not my friend. I am not lazy or over indulge. Mostly genetics..and carbs."

There is so much material here to take apart, it's not even funny. "Strong and independent...single mum...who has dated a lot of jerks...she likes doing her own thing...don't let her age fool you, most people can't believe she is 42 and think her 18 year old daughter is her sister! - I am not surprised as this is her first time outside America and she can't quite see past the false flattery of the Asian culture.

She has a few extra pounds! but it's not really her fault, blame it on the genes and metabolism and in any case she is working on that (If I had a dollar for every time I heard that...)

I can't really decide whether I should abandon all these drop dead gorgeous 20 something, super feminine Asian beauties or...aah! it is so difficult to decide.

Well, over to you guys!

Too funny..."I have a few extra pounds..." Sure baby..only a few extra hundred pounds.
Thank goodness, in my area of Misamis Oriental, when you see a wallowing ass lumbering around,
it is a buffalo, not an American woman....blocking the sunlight with her thunderous ass...If I ever see one
around, not to worry, I have Greenpeace on speed dial...

Outwest
ryanx
Freshman Poster

Post by ryanx »

How do you turn off Infolinks so words are not highlighted?
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

Post by expatasiaseeker »

What a joke. She is going to be forever alone. I am in Cambodia, and I can't believe all the feminine young girls here. And we are supposed to just give all them up and date some ugly fat old white bitch.

American women are delusional as hell, PERIOD.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

hahaha oh my.. comedy gold

but then i saw her photo, yikes.

nothing makes my alturism disappear and my dick go limp quite like the depraved stare of an american whore.

i pity anyone who has to deal with this ice cold bitch.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

odbo wrote:hahaha oh my.. comedy gold

but then i saw her photo, yikes.

nothing makes my alturism disappear and my dick go limp quite like the depraved stare of an american whore.

i pity anyone who has to deal with this ice cold bitch.
Yours went limp but mines retracted inside my body when I saw her picture. :lol:
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

expatasiaseeker wrote:American women are delusional as hell, PERIOD.
Yes, I agree! As unattractive as American women are on the outside, they are even more unattractive on the inside! :lol:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

Hahahaha, She'll find out real quick that she is worth jack.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Now WHY would ANY man want a Caucasian women living in Asia???? There are quite a few single, alone WW in Asia and SEA, just have a look around...
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanInMexico »

djfourmoney wrote:Now WHY would ANY man want a Caucasian women living in Asia???? There are quite a few single, alone WW in Asia and SEA, just have a look around...
Some of us are not attracted to Asian women and prefer white women as long as they are not from the Anglosphere. Then again, that's why we don't go to Asia. The white women in Mexico are very feminine, not fat, have a good attitude, and are friendly and approachable.

It constantly confuses me as to why people on this site act like Asian women are somehow better looking than white women.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 24th, 2013, 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanInMexico »

eurobrat wrote:
AmericanInMexico wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:Now WHY would ANY man want a Caucasian women living in Asia???? There are quite a few single, alone WW in Asia and SEA, just have a look around...
Some of us are not attracted to Asian women and prefer white women as long as they are not from the Anglosphere. Then again, that's why we don't go to Asia. The white women in Mexico are very feminine, not fat, have a good attitude, and are friendly and approachable.

It constantly confuses me as to why people on this site act like Asian women are somehow better looking than white women.
Here Here! European women are definitely the first on my list!
Glad to see another lover of white women. People on this site need to stop acting like white women are the problem when it's actually Anglosphere women no matter what their race.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 24th, 2013, 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

I ain't racist or sexist, cause I hate everyone equally :twisted:, but Anglosphere women have a special place in my heart :oops: The place where the blackhole is.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

AmericanInMexico wrote:It constantly confuses me as to why people on this site act like Asian women are somehow better looking than white women.
Many Asian women face greater pressure to be slimmer, because of recent fads and being brainwashed by K-pop / Mandopop mass entertainment. So they end up aspiring to have little boys' bodies.

Now, this is just perfect for all the white guys with pedophilic tendencies. :lol:

AmericanInMexico wrote:People on this site need to stop acting like white women are the problem when it's actually Anglosphere women no matter what their race.
Let's not forget about trashy Asian Americans (both male and female) who are no better than their counterparts from all other hyphenated races and backgrounds. :evil: