Most American girls hate nice guys

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

yick
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1732
Joined: October 23rd, 2015, 2:11 am

Re: Most American girls hate nice guys

Post by yick »

Mercury wrote:
September 16th, 2020, 7:44 am
Tsar wrote:
December 7th, 2012, 12:27 pm
This morning I overheard a conversation between two girls. The girl doing the speaking was a 7-8 by American standards (she was the only one doing the speaking). When I first saw her something about her made me think "She has a good chance of being one of the girls that we always talk about on here."

Here's a quote from the conversation. She's referring to one of her guy "friends".

"He's a creep. Maybe creep isn't the best word. He's creepy in a nice way." Then she goes on to talk about some gifts she and her roommates received from him.

When I heard that I just couldn't help but smile and silently laugh. What really made me mention this was how she was being so straightforward about it, touched on most of the basic points we cover about AW, and is a perfect representation of the common AW that hates nice guys.

This girl was about 20-22 and attending my college. I'm good at reading people and I didn't know this girl whatsoever. I saw her and based on many variables I made my initial judgment and I was spot on.

Anyone have a similar story to share?
Of course American girls hate nice guys. The girls themselves are vicious, violent, selfish, and spoiled to the core. An estimated 98% of American girls/women born after 1985 are in gangs. None of them have matured past 8th Grade. Many have even done jail/prison time. They hate guys that are friendly and down to Earth. Their criteria for a boyfriend is bodyguard and 90210.

American girls are so twisted and evil, it's not even funny. And of course they call nice guys "creepy." To them, a nice guy is even a terrorist that blew up her aunt's house last night.
Are you a 'nice guy'? You don't come across as one...

Do you not think the problem might be you?
Mercury
Junior Poster
Posts: 619
Joined: October 10th, 2016, 8:26 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Most American girls hate nice guys

Post by Mercury »

yick wrote:
September 16th, 2020, 7:35 pm

Are you a 'nice guy'? You don't come across as one...

Do you not think the problem might be you?
Only someone who wants all single men institutionalized nationwide would dare say that. And you sound just like another American feminist.
yick
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1732
Joined: October 23rd, 2015, 2:11 am

Re: Most American girls hate nice guys

Post by yick »

Mercury wrote:
September 16th, 2020, 8:42 pm
yick wrote:
September 16th, 2020, 7:35 pm

Are you a 'nice guy'? You don't come across as one...

Do you not think the problem might be you?
Only someone who wants all single men institutionalized nationwide would dare say that. And you sound just like another American feminist.
No. I am a single man myself, why would I want to have myself institutionalised? :roll:

Nor am I American.

I also believe in equal rights for women.

You want to have sex with a woman, but I imagine most women can see that you don't particularly like them very much and you are probably visibly mentally ill via your actions towards them. Just a guess but I bet I am correct.
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 32831
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 6:16 am
Contact:

Re: Most American girls hate nice guys

Post by Winston »

yick wrote:
September 15th, 2020, 3:57 am
They don't hate 'nice guys' if you are naturally a nice guy, what women do is take advantage of men who do nice things for them - like expect them to pick them up from the airport at 2 am - these women know that the man in question is in love with them but will string out favours and attention off them until the chump... sorry, nice guy plucks the courage to make their feelings known and then they're history, if the woman is a particularly nasty person then she will kind of fob him off but keep hope alive for him... a really nasty trick that most men go through when we start out on this journey.

The reason why 'nice guys' don't get anywhere because for the most part it is an act to get into that particular womans panties and the woman knows this - the man isn't a nice man for the most part - if he is, he will find his soulmate in a nice girl and can see he is a nice person just like she is. God looks out for truly nice people in the shark infested seas called 'love'.

Most 'nice guys' aren't nice, in fact 'nice guy' is a euphemism for 'sucker' but one who is too dumb or too far gone to realise he is being played.

The only thing ANY man can do and his only weapon is to walk away. It takes a bit of practice to do this and to get good at it but you do it once or twice and then it becomes real easy! If they are trying to qualify you then why don't you do it to them? Most women are f***ing boring, most women haven't got anything of value of say, most women are mediocre and tossers (just like most men...) don't justify yourself to her, call her out! Why not!

Don't confuse a 'nice guy' with a man with decency - they're completely different. One is an act and one isn't. Nice guys are always gonna get flamed and burned, men with decency won't get flamed and burned anymore than the jerkoff. Hope that helps! :D
Great points Yick. I've been that kind of a "nice guy" you describe. But the thing is, people tell me that if a woman is using you, that if you stand up to them and refuse to let them use you, it makes you more strong and manly and they will respect you for it. But that's not true. When I stand up to a woman who wants to use me, they usually dump me and get moody and tell me I did something wrong and try to SHAME me by saying "I understand why women reject you know" but refuse to elaborate on what she means, etc.

I hate it when women get moody and act like you did something wrong but won't explain exactly what. Seems like a mind game and shaming tactic. Don't you guys hate that? Have any of you experienced that too? Why do they do that? If I feel someone did something wrong I would be glad to explain to them why. Not act like it's a secret or something.

The thing is, when I stand up to women and refuse to let them treat me badly, they don't respect me for it or see me as more manly. They just dump me and that's it.

I do agree with you that truly good men attract truly good women. Like attracts like. Thus only bad girls ike bad boys. Truly nice girls do not. That's what all these stupid internet articles miss. The girls that like bad boys are bad girls themselves. If they were like the good girls in the TV Show "Little House on the Prairie" they would never go for bad boys, ever.

Traditional feminine women have always liked good men with good moral values and strength. But love is subjective and unpredictable though, it's not based on any logic.

Btw Yick. How do you know when a woman really likes you as opposed to is using you? What are the signs and indicators?

So UK women do that too? I can't imagine. Usually UK women are very down to earth and have values and will return gifts from men she rejects, not take them. They seem to have good principles. But you make them sound like American women. WTF?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
yick
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1732
Joined: October 23rd, 2015, 2:11 am

Re: Most American girls hate nice guys

Post by yick »

Winston wrote:
September 18th, 2020, 4:47 am
yick wrote:
September 15th, 2020, 3:57 am
They don't hate 'nice guys' if you are naturally a nice guy, what women do is take advantage of men who do nice things for them - like expect them to pick them up from the airport at 2 am - these women know that the man in question is in love with them but will string out favours and attention off them until the chump... sorry, nice guy plucks the courage to make their feelings known and then they're history, if the woman is a particularly nasty person then she will kind of fob him off but keep hope alive for him... a really nasty trick that most men go through when we start out on this journey.

The reason why 'nice guys' don't get anywhere because for the most part it is an act to get into that particular womans panties and the woman knows this - the man isn't a nice man for the most part - if he is, he will find his soulmate in a nice girl and can see he is a nice person just like she is. God looks out for truly nice people in the shark infested seas called 'love'.

Most 'nice guys' aren't nice, in fact 'nice guy' is a euphemism for 'sucker' but one who is too dumb or too far gone to realise he is being played and you don't really know until a pattern emerges.

The only thing ANY man can do and his only weapon is to walk away. It takes a bit of practice to do this and to get good at it but you do it once or twice and then it becomes real easy! If they are trying to qualify you then why don't you do it to them? Most women are f***ing boring, most women haven't got anything of value of say, most women are mediocre and tossers (just like most men...) don't justify yourself to her, call her out! Why not!

Don't confuse a 'nice guy' with a man with decency - they're completely different. One is an act and one isn't. Nice guys are always gonna get flamed and burned, men with decency won't get flamed and burned anymore than the jerkoff. Hope that helps! :D
Great points Yick. I've been that kind of a "nice guy" you describe. But the thing is, people tell me that if a woman is using you, that if you stand up to them and refuse to let them use you, it makes you more strong and manly and they will respect you for it. But that's not true. When I stand up to a woman who wants to use me, they usually dump me and get moody and tell me I did something wrong and try to SHAME me by saying "I understand why women reject you know" but refuse to elaborate on what she means, etc.

I hate it when women get moody and act like you did something wrong but won't explain exactly what. Seems like a mind game and shaming tactic. Don't you guys hate that? Have any of you experienced that too? Why do they do that? If I feel someone did something wrong I would be glad to explain to them why. Not act like it's a secret or something.

The thing is, when I stand up to women and refuse to let them treat me badly, they don't respect me for it or see me as more manly. They just dump me and that's it.

I do agree with you that truly good men attract truly good women. Like attracts like. Thus only bad girls ike bad boys. Truly nice girls do not. That's what all these stupid internet articles miss. The girls that like bad boys are bad girls themselves. If they were like the good girls in the TV Show "Little House on the Prairie" they would never go for bad boys, ever.

Traditional feminine women have always liked good men with good moral values and strength. But love is subjective and unpredictable though, it's not based on any logic.

Btw Yick. How do you know when a woman really likes you as opposed to is using you? What are the signs and indicators?

So UK women do that too? I can't imagine. Usually UK women are very down to earth and have values and will return gifts from men she rejects, not take them. They seem to have good principles. But you make them sound like American women. WTF?
The one thing about these women is they mimic parts of a genuine need to be with you by 'needing you' so you are reeled in, suckered in - women love attention and men love the feeling of being able to solve problems.

I always remember a housemate of mine (because at university, I lived with five girls...) who had some chump who came to visit her from her hometown (because she lived far away...) and she just saw him as a friend even though this guy loved her - one night, she had a one-night stand with some guy she didn't know in a pub and that showed me that it doesn't matter what you do for this woman - if she doesn't think of you that way it won't happen unless all avenues have disappeared (if you're lucky...) I mean, she could have had a one-night stand with the chump who came and visited her on a regular basis and did nice things for her but that was never going to happen for him, she would rather f**k a stranger she hardly knew instead.

For a man, if you notice this pattern emerging then walk away. If any woman is f***ing around with your headspace you just walk away and live your life because one things for sure, being around her whilst she siphons attention and favours off you like a vampire with tits isn't getting you anywhere near your desired result. Women are real good at it and it's hardwired - especially when we are young - to 'white knight' for women and we all need to stop really and encouraging them with this vile, annoying behaviour - I mean, it has happened to you, it has happened to us all - we have all been in that place like my example above - we have all had a long stay in the chumpzone whilst some woman has took a long hard walk all over our dignity.

I don't know why you think British women are any less annoying than American women, I have met American women who have been really nice and pleasant. Of course there are nice and pleasant British women but overall, the same problems exist.
User avatar
flowerthief00
Junior Poster
Posts: 622
Joined: January 10th, 2017, 8:14 pm

Re: Most American girls hate nice guys

Post by flowerthief00 »

Here's a little secret: Women don't like men as much as men like women.

Internalize this truth and you won't get burned by them. You'll keep them at arm's length.
Be careful petting that crocodile; it was never interested in being your friend.
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 9724
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 10:45 am
Location: USA

Re: Most American girls hate nice guys

Post by jamesbond »

flowerthief00 wrote:
September 23rd, 2020, 2:01 am
Here's a little secret: Women don't like men as much as men like women.

Internalize this truth and you won't get burned by them. You'll keep them at arm's length.
Be careful petting that crocodile; it was never interested in being your friend.

This is especially true with western women, they definitely don't need men as much as men need them. Look how much men in western countries pursue women.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 8891
Joined: August 16th, 2012, 9:22 pm

Re: Most American girls hate nice guys

Post by Cornfed »

flowerthief00 wrote:
September 23rd, 2020, 2:01 am
Here's a little secret: Women don't like men as much as men like women.

Internalize this truth and you won't get burned by them. You'll keep them at arm's length.
Be careful petting that crocodile; it was never interested in being your friend.
Or to put it another way, they like you for what you can bring them, and because they get all your stuff though they system anyway due to evil Western regimes, that is often not a lot.
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 32831
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 6:16 am
Contact:

Re: Most American girls hate nice guys

Post by Winston »

Btw i dont like being called nice. In America that word has a negative connotation. Its an insult. Not a compliment.

I dont give free things and money to poor people or free gifts to those who dont deserve them. How am i nice?

Simply put, to good people i am good. To bad people i am bad. Chuck norris and Clint Eastwood do that too. Every hero in a movie does that too. Doesnt make me or them nice. It just means I'm a fair and just guy. It has nothing to do with niceness. Americans always use "nice guy" as a shame and insult. Never a compliment. I hate it.

It insinuates too that good guys suck and bad guys rule and are cool. Very upside down and degenerate and satanic too if u think about it. Only someone on the dark side of the force would try to insinuate that good is bad and bad is good, as if black is white and white is black. Thats satanic and like something from the sith lord dark side of the Force.

Nice in America means pushover. But i aint a pushover. if someone pushes me i push back. Even if its mike tyson. Lol. Because im just. Not nice.

American women just use the word nice to shame u because u arent into drama and conflict like they are. Just because i avoid unnecessary arguments and conflict doesnt make me nice. It just makes me wise and sensible and logical. Just because im not an asshole doesnt mean im nice. It just means im just. Like the heros you see on TV. Has nothing to do with being nice or a pushover. So american women are totally illogical on this.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
yick
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1732
Joined: October 23rd, 2015, 2:11 am

Re: Most American girls hate nice guys

Post by yick »

Johnny Rotten stated something along these lines...

'Nice' is the worst insult you can pay anybody, nice is a cup of tea, if someone calls you 'nice' it means you aren't a threat.
Gali
Freshman Poster
Posts: 32
Joined: October 3rd, 2020, 5:20 am

Re: Most American girls hate nice guys

Post by Gali »

In general yes nice is not so nice but if you see a guy who looks energetic and powerful then you will not expect that he is partucularly nice but if he is nice that it is a good way of being nice.

Basically you act more betaish though being actually relativ alphaish. Your inner mental state is so strong that you don't get crushed by minor attacks. Basically like a kungfu monk. So you have more resilience and can afford to being nice without having to do so.
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Anti-American Women Rants”