Most American girls hate nice guys

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
traveller
Junior Poster

Re: Most American girls hate nice guys

Post by traveller »

Tsar wrote:This morning I overheard a conversation between two girls. The girl doing the speaking was a 7-8 by American standards (she was the only one doing the speaking). When I first saw her something about her made me think "She has a good chance of being one of the girls that we always talk about on here."

Here's a quote from the conversation. She's referring to one of her guy "friends".

"He's a creep. Maybe creep isn't the best word. He's creepy in a nice way." Then she goes on to talk about some gifts she and her roommates received from him.

When I heard that I just couldn't help but smile and silently laugh. What really made me mention this was how she was being so straightforward about it, touched on most of the basic points we cover about AW, and is a perfect representation of the common AW that hates nice guys.

This girl was about 20-22 and attending my college. I'm good at reading people and I didn't know this girl whatsoever. I saw her and based on many variables I made my initial judgment and I was spot on.

Anyone have a similar story to share?
I'll tell you one thing for sure. When women are going for violent thugs with AK-47s, stolen luxury Bentleys, long rap sheets, even that might include firearm attack on a police officer, not to mention bags and bags of stolen cash from strings of armed robberies, you can guarantee that those kinds of women would absolutely hate nice guys to death. And I personally can guarantee that you will never find a single woman in inner city/downtown Chicago who likes nice guys! Not at Oak Street Beach, not at Millennium Park, not at the Lincoln Park Zoo, not at Lincoln Park Conservatory, not at Soldier Field, not on Michigan Avenue (including that section dubbed the "Magnificent Mile"), not at the Willis Tower, not at the John Hancock building, not on the Museum Campus, not at the Shedd Aquarium, not at the Adler Planetarium, not at U.S. Cellular Field, not at Wrigley Field, not at the United Center, not at the Museum of Science and Industry, not at the University of Chicago, not at University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC), not at Navy Pier, not in Chinatown, not at the House of Blues, not at the Taste of Chicago, not at Vertigo Sky Lounge, not at the Sakura Karaoke Bar, not at the Sound-Bar club, not at the Spybar nightclub, not anywhere!
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Re:

Post by IraqVet2003 »

johnnyderp wrote:The reason they like bad boys is because they're immature and behave like teenage girls. Teenage girls are drawn to the bad boy stud whereas a grown, mature woman will be drawn to a responsible gentleman. There’s something wrong with the gene pool when a 30 or 40-something gets tattoos, male or female.

Most Anglo societies see a generation of adults living in perpetual adolescence, which is one of the main reasons why marriages don’t last.

I literally laugh out loud these days if I hear a woman older than 21 say she likes bad boys. I'll ask her - "Are you still in high school?"

Johnnyderp that's a great point!!! But I would like to add that I would like to also blame Hollywood, pop music, and the modern day trash culture for helping to turn many of today's American women to love bad boys and thugs. Only to wonder several years later and to ask the dumb question; "where have all the good men gone" ?
Celtic_Queen
Freshman Poster

Post by Celtic_Queen »

I don't understand the attraction to so called "bad boys"any more than you gentlemen do.

My old hometown is a depressed place with a fair share of "petty" crime, crappy council estates (there was even a riot once in the most notorious estate), lots of young people classed as NEET (Not in Employment, Education or Training) and a lot of drug trade from two nearby cities. There lots of these "bad boys" there and I knew the girls who dated them, it was common for said "bad boy" to:

1. Have lots of bastard children with multiple baby momma's, more often than not the girl would excitedly tell me how they were going to "start a family" or would already be pregnant with bastard baby no.4.
2. Get arrested/be in cells. It was also normal for police to raid the house occasionally and for the couple to be watched by CCTV/police even when not doing anything bad.
3. Reguarly cheat his on current (had a new girlfriend/boyfriend every month) partner with the town bike or any other girl, more often than not he would be sexting other girls too. One girl told me she and her "bad boy" has sex in the toilet in the park. It was one where you put 20p in and the door would open by itself, seal and then open after maybe 3, 4 minutes. It was dirty, horrible and a common place where smackheads would shoot up. She said she had wanted to go home to do it but he "had to have her now".
4. Be involved in a lot of crime and get her into crime too.
5. Care more about his (equally as bad) friends.
6. Take drugs/drink almost daily.
7. Fight with random people for no reason.
8. CONSTANT drama with baby mama's, other drug dealers ect ect. The girls were like this too.
9. Beat her up/give her abuse
10. Never respect her, her feelings, her friends/family or her things.

And these are just some of the things that would go on. Even though the girls went through this crap, they still thought that they (the bad boys) were awesome and ignored the nicer guys who were interested in them. The bad boys had all the bravado, confidence and while the nice guys were quiet or shy. The common story was that a girl would get with a bad boy and then end up living in a shitty council flat on a bad estate with multiple bastard children, at best a job in McDonalds or on benefits, no education further than GCSE's (if they got them) and a "boyfriend" who was a total asshole. Their lives were ruined before they were even 18. There was one girl who I was totally disgusted by, why? She and her stoner boyfriend were so high constantly that she thought a growing baby was indigestion and only found out at 7 months, what made me cut her out was that AFTER she found out she CONTINUED to use cannabis, drink and saw nothing wrong with it,her boyfriend did it with her KNOWING she was pregnant too. They called the baby "Hyde" because he was hidden for 7 months, the poor kid does not stand a chance with such morons as parents. Despicable to do that to an innocent child.

I have never been able to understand why the girls would be with these total dickhead losers, they would tell me all about how they were going to buy a house (hahaha right!) get married and have a family, of course he would be stop taking cocaine or whatever drug the asshole took and he would stop getting in trouble - it never happened. The girls are just as stupid as the "bad boys". Bad boys are sucky losers who shouldn't be touched with a barge pole.

Any woman who thinks a "bad boy" is worth her time is most likely a vapid moron who cannot see anything for herself or her life, happy to not only sleep around with god knows who, thinks illegitimate children are ok, thinks going on a caravan holiday to Rhyl (notorious smackhead shithole by the sea) is an adventure, has no culture (one girl thought that Georgie Shore was brilliant and a programme for intellectual viewing, I wish I was joking) and is either head to toe in fake from eyelashes to nails or fat.

Now that I am getting to 24 I am seeing some of these girls get close to 30 and think "why can't I find a good man?". I wish I could tell them that no good man wants a dried up town bike who has multiple bastard children by different dads, a criminal record, the intellectual capacity and curiosity of a dog turd and is fat and ugly (although they think they are hot and desireable).

If nice guys are losers then I am proud to be engaged to a "loser".
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

You guys shouldn't be beating yourselves up if a girl you like chooses a bad boy as it's a red flag in itself. These types are unbalanced, not good in a relationship and lack self-respect and morals. Yes, they may be "hot" but as the saying goes, don't judge a book by its cover.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Celtic_Queen wrote:I don't understand the attraction to so called "bad boys"any more than you gentlemen do.
Now that I am getting to 24 I am seeing some of these girls get close to 30 and think "why can't I find a good man?". I wish I could tell them that no good man wants a dried up town bike who has multiple bastard children by different dads, a criminal record, the intellectual capacity and curiosity of a dog turd and is fat and ugly (although they think they are hot and desireable).
This is a very interesting comment, I think, most of these women who are into bad boys are simply said 'bored' with their daily life and are looking for something 'exciting'. Without using their brain of course. Many of them also have no discipline and no perseverance to do anything productive with their own life.
Any man who tries to something for his future is also considered as 'boring' - to do a regular job, to save money etc. does not make any sense for such girls anymore.
As a result, every gangster has girls waiting even in front of the jail for his release and sending him love-letters to his prison cell - on the other side, ordinary men without any criminal record, free of drugs etc. never make it up for a girlfriend.

About myself, I left Europe, living now in Asia with a Japanese wife since over 30 years, a loser...
I can only tell you it's not bad to be a loser.
Slick
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by Slick »

johnnyderp wrote:The reason they like bad boys is because they're immature and behave like teenage girls. Teenage girls are drawn to the bad boy stud whereas a grown, mature woman will be drawn to a responsible gentleman.
Try being a bad boy stud in Eastern Europe. I suppose most women there are smart enough to shoot you down. It's really sad that most U.S. women, especially in the 30 - 40 crowd has the same IQ as an adolescent.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Celtic_Queen wrote:I don't understand the attraction to so called "bad boys"any more than you gentlemen do.

My old hometown is a depressed place with a fair share of "petty" crime, crappy council estates (there was even a riot once in the most notorious estate), lots of young people classed as NEET (Not in Employment, Education or Training) and a lot of drug trade from two nearby cities. There lots of these "bad boys" there and I knew the girls who dated them, it was common for said "bad boy" to:

1. Have lots of bastard children with multiple baby momma's, more often than not the girl would excitedly tell me how they were going to "start a family" or would already be pregnant with bastard baby no.4.
2. Get arrested/be in cells. It was also normal for police to raid the house occasionally and for the couple to be watched by CCTV/police even when not doing anything bad.
3. Reguarly cheat his on current (had a new girlfriend/boyfriend every month) partner with the town bike or any other girl, more often than not he would be sexting other girls too. One girl told me she and her "bad boy" has sex in the toilet in the park. It was one where you put 20p in and the door would open by itself, seal and then open after maybe 3, 4 minutes. It was dirty, horrible and a common place where smackheads would shoot up. She said she had wanted to go home to do it but he "had to have her now".
4. Be involved in a lot of crime and get her into crime too.
5. Care more about his (equally as bad) friends.
6. Take drugs/drink almost daily.
7. Fight with random people for no reason.
8. CONSTANT drama with baby mama's, other drug dealers ect ect. The girls were like this too.
9. Beat her up/give her abuse
10. Never respect her, her feelings, her friends/family or her things.

And these are just some of the things that would go on. Even though the girls went through this crap, they still thought that they (the bad boys) were awesome and ignored the nicer guys who were interested in them. The bad boys had all the bravado, confidence and while the nice guys were quiet or shy. The common story was that
a girl would get with a bad boy and then end up living in a shitty council flat on a bad estate with multiple bastard children, at best a job in McDonalds or on benefits, no
education further than GCSE's (if they got them) and a "boyfriend" who was a total asshole. Their lives were ruined before they were even 18. There was one girl who I was totally disgusted by, why? She and her stoner boyfriend were so high constantly that she thought a growing baby was indigestion and only found out at 7 months, what made me cut her out was that AFTER she found out she CONTINUED to use cannabis, drink and saw nothing wrong with it,her boyfriend did it with her KNOWING she was pregnant too. They called the baby "Hyde" because he was hidden for 7 months, the poor kid does not stand a chance with such morons as parents. Despicable to do that to an innocent child.

I have never been able to understand why the girls would be with these total dickhead losers, they would tell me all about how they were going to buy a house (hahaha right!) get married and have a family, of course he would be stop taking cocaine or whatever drug the asshole took and he would stop getting in trouble - it never happened. The girls are just as stupid as the "bad boys". Bad boys are sucky losers who shouldn't be touched with a barge pole.

Any woman who thinks a "bad boy" is worth her time is most likely a vapid moron who cannot see anything for herself or her life, happy to not only sleep around with god knows who, thinks illegitimate children are ok, thinks going on a caravan holiday to Rhyl (notorious smackhead shithole by the sea) is an adventure, has no culture (one girl thought that Georgie Shore was brilliant and a programme for intellectual viewing, I wish I was joking) and is either head to toe in fake from eyelashes to nails or fat.

Celtic Queen, it sounds like you have a "GOOD HEAD ON YOUR SHOULDERS". In other words you have good judgement or common sense!!! As for the other young women you are describing, they seriously lack maturity and need to GROW UP. Not to mention these crazy women are thinking with their EMOTIONS not logic. I just wish there were more women like you here in the U.S.!!! It's unfortunate that good women like yourself are harder to find in this day and age while many of these modern-day American women only see nice guys as "losers", "wimps", "doormats", "not REAL men", or at worst "BORING"!!! Instead they too go for thugs and bad boys, sleeping around until they "hit the wall" (which is into their 30's or 40's). Only to then later ask the dumb question, "where have all the good men gone??!!" However, Celtic Queen I am just curious to ask what country are you and your fiance from? The man your with sounds like a WINNER not a "loser". I do wish you both much happiness!!!
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Middle class and wealthy women love bad boys. Poor women love nice guys. In addition, women from poor countries have a divorce rate 5x less than middle class and wealthy women.

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Thanks Taco.....
Time to Hide!
adann
Freshman Poster

Post by adann »

This phenomenon only exists in feminized western countries. In normal non feminized countries women stay away and avoid thugs, bad boys and criminals. I think it's because the men in the feminized countries have become too feminine and put the pu$$y on the pedestal, therefore the girls there despise and look down on them.
Last edited by adann on March 5th, 2016, 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Women are disgusting attention whores. Especially the one trait I love about females is their whimsical nature you can see in one when you enter a room - they have the usual bitch-face wall up, but the moment they notice an attractive alpha or someone "they like", they perk up and INSTANTLY change demeanor, like two faced- and expect you didn't see it- at all.

Other wise they go on treating everyone like pieces of shit. Pieces of shit....
I caught you in the act. Sometimes I just glare at a woman for this, even if she's looking at me bc she likes me - just to make her feel like shit that I caught her doing it. I hate it.

The only ones who will actually come up to you for sex are the disgusting old or landwhale women - who are begging to get laid. They will literally do all the work and "come up to you", and as stated, just because they are women - expect they can get whatever they want. This is the same thing I've noticed gay men do. They think because they're interested in you, you are to them too. .... It's disgusting. Anyway, I love walking away from these women - but I might bang them like a dish rag bottom feeder they are, then leave.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.