Western women open hatred against short men

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

@Brother jboy

I also just noticed how she brings up the past relationship with your mother (or possible lack thereof). That's one of the typical feminist shaming tactics: whenever you say something they don't like, they try to bring up your relationship with your mother. Even if you had the worst mother in the world, that does NOT (and I repeat, DOES NOT) degrade the validity of your words.

Just want you to know I have your back.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:@Brother jboy

I also just noticed how she brings up the past relationship with your mother (or possible lack thereof). That's one of the typical feminist shaming tactics: whenever you say something they don't like, they try to bring up your relationship with your mother. Even if you had the worst mother in the world, that does NOT (and I repeat, DOES NOT) degrade the validity of your words.

I appreciate it man :)

Sometimes the issue with the mom thing is valid, but not in my case. I already wrote about my mom/female relatives and that I have a good relationship with them. ILBAW even used the issue with women pseudo-argument when I made it clear she is the only one I'm exposing in here (I said Colibri, some other girl I forgot the name of, Renata, and Ginger do not pimp themselves, only ILBAW does). Whenever cornered she goes back to shaming tactics and god/religion tactics and making outrageous claims without proof when we are simply pointing out her inconsistencies and calling her out on her hypocrisy. At least we do not claim to be goody two shoes unlike this self-exalting troll who clearly craves attention from men.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

jboy wrote:
The_Hero_of_Men wrote:@Brother jboy

I appreciate it man :)

Sometimes the issue with the mom thing is valid, but not in my case. I already wrote about my mom/female relatives and that I have a good relationship with them. ILBAW even used the issue with women pseudo-argument when I made it clear she is the only one I'm exposing in here (I said Colibri, some other girl I forgot the name of, Renata, and Ginger do not pimp themselves, only ILBAW does). Whenever cornered she goes back to shaming tactics and god/religion tactics and making outrageous claims without proof when we are simply pointing out her inconsistencies and calling her out on her hypocrisy. At least we do not claim to be goody two shoes unlike this self-exalting troll who clearly craves attention from men.
I said that even if your relationship with your mother was atrocious, that doesn't make your words any less true.

ILBAW might not be a card-carrying member of NOW, but she is definitely feminist trash.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

Hey guys how are you? Hero I notice you said I don't like American men yet I am on here or something of that nature. To answer you: I have no problem being friends with and talking to American men. Dating American men is something I prefer not to do. Hope I cleared things up. Ok I'll leave you too to finish talking about me lol.
Last edited by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen on December 27th, 2012, 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:
I said that even if your relationship with your mother was atrocious, that doesn't make your words any less true.

ILBAW might not be a card-carrying member of NOW, but she is definitely feminist trash.

Agree. Personally I know men who have very bad mothers who turned out well. Me thinks ILBAW is projecting her own issues with her feminist mother who has lesbian tendencies (she posted about it)

And regarding other female members, they post contributions, REAL content, not feminist and self-promoting nonsense that ILBAW does. :roll:

I say she has no reason to be here except attention seeking. We all know a small percentage of AWs are good, but she clearly is not part of that small percentage no matter what she says. Actions and self admissions cannot be erased by later stories concocted when cornered.

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:Hey guys how are you? Hero I notice you said I don't like American men yet I am here. I have no problem being friends with and talking to American men. Dating American men is something I prefer not to do. Hope I cleared things up. Ok I'll leave you too to finish talking about me lol.
The above troll post screams delusional AW imho. Wonder why mods let her stay but drive away other females who contribute content that is not about entitlement and me me me me rant.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

I'm very curious as to why you consder me a feminist?? Please explain why you feel I am a feminist. Really guys I am homestly interested. Guys, nothing is wrong with a healthy discussion. People learn everyday. I think we could all learn from each other. I think throwing insults is not the way to converse. We can be adults about the situation. I don't know everything and neither does anyone else. I am not perfect neither is anyone else. Let's talk(write) in a mature way. I see the names calling and insults thrown at me yet I still am not mad at you guys and still am willing to be mature about things. I don't see why you guys can't either. So what do ya say are you ok with talking without verbal insults and anger?
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

It's like I said: a woman doesn't have to be a card carrying member of N.O.W. to be a feminist. You have said in the past that you believe that men and women are equal. That is the core of feminist doctrine: that men and women are equal. Men and women are NOT equal.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Hi Jboy. The reason why I use "I" and "me" is because the subject of the topic you and Hero are discussing is me. Therefore I must use words like "I" and "me". I don't know if you would feel better if I talked in 3rd person and said "ILove Black AmericanWomen but I prefer to say I. It's easier lol.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:It's like I said: a woman doesn't have to be a card carrying member of N.O.W. to be a feminist. You have said in the past that you believe that men and women are equal. That is the core of feminist doctrine: that men and women are equal. Men and women are NOT equal.
Ok now we are getting somewhere. See it's much better to talk like this instead of all the name calling lol.

Back on topic..I believe a woman believing no human is inferior to another human does not mean she is a feminist. I stated men and women have different roles and I stated men are the lead yet men are not "superior" to women. We compliment each other. The woman is the helper of the man. God leads all mankind, man leads woman, and woman leads child. But women are not "inferior" to men. That is why I say we are equal yet have different roles. Some women feel "inferior" to men because God gave men leading roles but I tell them a man leading does not make a woman a inferior person. Her traditional role is beneficial to society and overall happiness in a family also. If a man comes homes from work he wants to come home to a peacful clean home with a hot meal. No man wants to walk in the door and trip over this and that. Stress levels from work go down if the house has order. I think women should be proud of the traditional roles not ashamed. Men also should be proud of thier roles not ashamed.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Voice of Reason wrote:
Fallouts wrote:I'm 6'2" 225lbs, muscular and from what women have told me, they feel "protected" when I hug them or when they're with me. They also say they like to feel small next to me. I guess it's some instinctual thing in the back of their mind if a Sabertooth tiger jumps out of nowhere the larger male will have a better chance of protecting them. I have some shorter friends and they have no problem getting women, if being short were truly that big of an issue there wouldn't be short men to begin with if you truly think about it.
As Lone Yakuza said, being short must have evolutionary advantages, otherwise there wouldn't be so many. There are whole nations of shorter skinnier people.
Would you believe both views can be correct?
13,000 B.C.: Let's say the tall males are called "Grog" and the short ones are called "Ugg".
The Grogs of the tribe get first choice among the girls. :D
Uggs are called Ugg, for a reason. They get laughed at and pelted with old fruit. :(

One day, Grog and 2 girls (yes, two) are in the high grass ... um ... just talking :oops:, when the tiger jumps out.
From the tiger's point of view, the larger Grog presents a better meal than the smaller females.
Grog "protects" them :roll: be being the tiger's lunch while they run away.

Because he got one girl pregnant prior to his demise, the tall genes are carried on.
Ugg, back at camp, has all the skills of a provider. He's also still alive. This is now a major selling point.
He consoles the girls for their loss ... between their hairy thighs. The short genes are carried on by the second female.

Contemporary example, 2012 A.D.: Do any of you think the women whose boyfriends were hurt/killed protecting them during the Batman theater shooting are not going to eventually "move on" with their lives (and be praised for their "bravery" in doing so) and have children with other men? Most of them will.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

I have just said that men and women are not equal. I never said that one gender is superior to the other, even though if I wanted to make that argument, there is plenty of evidence to prove my claim.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

I just saw one of you wrote that I said I have a feminist mother with lesbian tendencies. Just want to share that is a lie. I never said that and my mom doesn't have gay tendencies and she is not a feminist either. Hero if the genders are not be equal doesn't that make one superior to the other?
Last edited by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen on December 27th, 2012, 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Well yes
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Yes and no.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

So what you're saying is the genders are not equal however you are not saying one is superior than the other. Then you said one is superior to the other? Please explain.