Too much useless hate on western women

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Andrewww wrote:I dunno, American Beauty didn't really seem like a movie about being happier abroad. I saw it a few years ago so I might not remember everything but to me it was mostly about how appearances can be deceiving and that the American Dream is just an illusion.
I'd sent this as a PM, to someone on this forum.

The movie, "American Beauty" is an omen, it almost predicts the life of anywhere from 50 to 75% of men in this country.

In reality, Kevin Spacey's character had no way out. In America, if he pursued Mena Suvari's adolescent character, he's both a pedophile & a pervert. Next, his wife had decided that his rebellion (awakening, if you want to call it) had gone far enough, and was ready to kill him. In fact, the ex-marine saved her from facing the DA's office for 1st or 2nd degree murder.

When I'd seen that movie, I knew in my heart, that marriage and a happy family life in America was over. What Spacey did, upon the moment of his death, was justify a series of life decisions [ the life he'd created w/ Benning & Birch ], because for a brief instant, he'd believed that any appreciation, even if those things were destroying him on the inside, was the essence (call it the *beauty*) of his life. Well, in my opinion, it was his life ... a life wasted.

A decade later, folks at Happier Abroad, are now addressing those decisions and seeing that making one decision, not dating Annette Benning [ the AW], not accepting conformity, may help avoid one's death [ not just physical, but emotional & psychological ] . I'd started on that path, not too long after "American Beauty".
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Newbies and lurkers need to know it's not "just them", like previous generations of men were led to believe.

They keep being told to look for & work towards ...

When all they can find is ... "Call me up if you a gangster"

I say keep the warnings coming. Starve the beast. :evil:
Last edited by Teal Lantern on January 23rd, 2013, 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Yes! Rosie the Riveter! My psycho Feminist sister dressed up as her for Halloween. She even tried to pass of a framed photo of her in costume as a Christmas present. I don't want to see that filth. On the plus side it's a constant reminder of what to avoid.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

This forum's title reads "happier abroad". It does not read "how to fix things in America (or Canada or?)". When I read the forum's title, it means discussions about visiting, living, and working abroad.

If I disliked spinach, I'd go find veggies that I actually like to eat, and not complain about how much spinach sucks for weeks, months, or years. If I had a bad experience with a spinach dish, I might vent about it once, then move on to stuff that I actually like.

I'm from TW and Taiwanese are very practical people. If a Taiwanese man wanted a wife but cannot find one locally, he'd simply go get one from abroad -- Vietnam, Cambodia, China, Indonesia, Thailand, wherever. If he doesn't have time to go to the foreign country and spend weeks or months there, then he simply goes to a marriage agency. Since he paid for the service, he expects results, and if the bride is not a virgin or if she runs away, the agency offers guaranteed replacement. Yup, lose wife? Get free replacement in 90 days or less.

I will translate this ye olde ad:

"Vietnamese Bride Introduction"
"3 month guaranteed marriage and bring her home"
"(round trip takes 6 days to complete)"
"only NT 200,000 (about $7,000 USD)"
"four big guarantees:"
1. Guaranteed to be virgin
2. Within 3 months to marry and bring her home
3. No additional fees
4. If she runs away in first 12 months, free replacement (1 year guarantee)

Taiwanese men don't go on BBS (internet forums) and complain endlessly about TW women. They simply import a bride or go to China (1-2 million Taiwanese in China) if they can't score a wife locally. I've meet middle aged taxi driver in Taipei married to a beautiful young Cambodian bride (photo in taxi). When I see people complain endlessly for years on this topic, I think of space aliens visiting Earth and seeing Americans mowing their lawns every weekend and, the alien wonders why Earthlings have this weird ritual of killing vegetation every weekend in the mornings.
Last edited by momopi on January 23rd, 2013, 11:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Disillusioned_American wrote:....being inside the borders of the US for too long is almost like being trapped in some kind of psychological hellhole. Your mind begins playing tricks on you. Everyone who's been abroad agrees that once you get outside of this country, it's like you can breath again and see life the way it was meant to be seen. It's like having a spiritual oppression or burden lifted from your psyche. Once we come back to US soil, however, a heaviness sets in, and often times our mood becomes increasingly despondent as the days, weeks, and months begin adding up since our return here.
Psychological hellhole = Luxury Prison
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Andrewww wrote:
If you're looking for a movie that shows how much American women suck then watch any so called "romantic comedy" released in the past 2 decades.

"Bridesmaids".

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

royalism wrote:Have you guys heard the phraase "preaching to the choir"? Most of the men here don't find western women attractive. That's fine. But you guys are like kicking a dead horse. Just move on. How can you complain about these women? Are you living with them? Are you dating them currently? If not, then I don't see why you guys are complaining.

Its like I f***ing hate the taste of onions. That's why i don't eat onions. Why the f**k would I complain about the taste onions if I haven't found any onions on my plate?
Yeah, but let's say you were forced to live in an onion bin.

Not saying you're wrong. You're right. Focus on what you want, not on what you don't want.

But sometimes a guy needs to scream and smash things.

OK IMO as long as cold rational plan for jailbreak follows.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

abcdavid01 wrote:Yes! Rosie the Riveter! My psycho Feminist sister dressed up as her for Halloween. She even tried to pass of a framed photo of her in costume as a Christmas present. I don't want to see that filth. On the plus side it's a constant reminder of what to avoid.

Hard to be tough-minded.

+1
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

momopi wrote:This forum's title reads "happier abroad". It does not read "how to fix things in America (or Canada or?)". When I read the forum's title, it means discussions about visiting, living, and working abroad.

If I disliked spinach, I'd go find veggies that I actually like to eat, and not complain about how much spinach sucks for weeks, months, or years. If I had a bad experience with a spinach dish, I might vent about it once, then move on to stuff that I actually like.

I'm from TW and Taiwanese are very practical people. If a Taiwanese man wanted a wife but cannot find one locally, he'd simply go get one from abroad -- Vietnam, Cambodia, China, Indonesia, Thailand, whatever. If he doesn't have time to go to the foreign country and spend weeks or moths there, then he simply goes to a marriage agency for a hook-up. Since he paid for the service, he expects results, and if the bride is not a virgin or if she runs away, the agency offers guaranteed replacement. Yup, lose wife? Get free replacement.

I will translate this ye olde ad:

"Vietnamese Bride Introduction"
"3 month guaranteed marriage and bring her home"
"(round trip takes 6 days to complete)"
"only NT 200,000 (about $7,000 USD)"
"four big guarantees:"
1. Guaranteed to be virgin
2. Within 3 months to marry and bring her home
3. No additional fees
4. If she runs away in first 12 months, free replacement (1 year guarantee)

Taiwanese men don't go on BBS (internet forums) and complain endlessly about TW women. They simply import a bride or go to China (1-2 million Taiwanese in China) if they can't score a wife locally. I've meet middle aged taxi driver in Taipei married to a beautiful young Cambodian bride (photo in taxi). When I see people complain endlessly for years on this topic, I think of space aliens visiting Earth and seeing Americans mowing their lawns every weekend and, the alien wonders why Earthlings have this weird ritual of killing vegetation every weekend in the mornings.
+1 to practical Taiwanese!
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

I agree OP that's why I hardly ever post on this website anymore.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

momopi wrote:If I disliked spinach, I'd go find veggies that I actually like to eat, and not complain about how much spinach sucks for weeks, months, or years. If I had a bad experience with a spinach dish, I might vent about it once, then move on to stuff that I actually like.
Though I don't support continuous ranting, here's the difference. In our society, there is constant brainwashing going on. It's not like a store where yes, there's a huge spinach section and all us spinach haters walk right by it. Instead, there's a chlorophyll machine, pumping Spinach fog & green vapors into the aisles, and to some extent, nearly obscuring the view of the zucchinis and squashes, our targeted veggies, in the far away stand. Thus, throughout the day, we're under constant Spinach awareness alert.

As a result of this, some of the fellas here, like Banano, feel almost inclined to say that any zucchini interest is seen as inferior to a real Spinach eater. Yes, the brainwashing is that strong because it's associated with issues like belonging, community, and family (or lack of). Thus, it's not a bad idea for folks to occasionally toss some rotten eggs, to get that Spinach odor out of the room.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

You know it seems the more we talk about it
It only makes it worse to live without it
But lets talk about it
Wouldn't it be nice

- Beach Boys, Wouldn't It Be Nice
royalism
Freshman Poster

Post by royalism »

Jester wrote:
royalism wrote:Have you guys heard the phraase "preaching to the choir"? Most of the men here don't find western women attractive. That's fine. But you guys are like kicking a dead horse. Just move on. How can you complain about these women? Are you living with them? Are you dating them currently? If not, then I don't see why you guys are complaining.

Its like I f***ing hate the taste of onions. That's why i don't eat onions. Why the f**k would I complain about the taste onions if I haven't found any onions on my plate?
Yeah, but let's say you were forced to live in an onion bin.

Not saying you're wrong. You're right. Focus on what you want, not on what you don't want.

But sometimes a guy needs to scream and smash things.

OK IMO as long as cold rational plan for jailbreak follows.
Forced to live in an onion bin? When life hands you onions, make onion-ade.
royalism
Freshman Poster

Post by royalism »

Maker55 wrote:I agree OP that's why I hardly ever post on this website anymore.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

S_Parc wrote:Ever since I'd arrived on this forum and started railing on my Femi-Nazi sister, I've been feeling good and now, I'm actually over ALL women, not just AWs. So while I've had good relations abroad, I'm finding that as a man grows out of his 20s, women are actually not needed for one's intrinsic happiness.
+1- I'd rather have a blow-up woman or a robot wife than a real one. Most women just ruin what they touch. I'm afraid US society will keep on going as it is now for another 100 years and men will never ever wake up to feminazis. I truely think men will never unite and change any feminist laws...